Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vivastreet pictures - I can’t scroll through them  (Read 2399 times)

Offline Zebedee70

Hi,
I wondered if it was just me and my limited IT skills???
When I go on VS and access a profile, for the last week or so I’ve been unable to scroll through the pictures. Either on my iPhone or iPad?

Offline big-al93

I don't use any apple products, but I can scroll pics on laptop and although I don't normally use VS on my phone, tried it on chrome and scrolled fine. But could maybe be an iOS thing?

Offline skoffman

It’s buggy in portrait mode, landscape seems to always be fine.

Offline danny#3

Offline Zebedee70

Many thanks guys, I’ve turned them off and on again, software is up to date, still the same.
All a bit weird but I greatly appreciate the input

Offline GingerNuts

Have you tried different browsers?

Offline Lewis

It must be something recent either VS or Apple have done, because I can only see the 1st picture too. Clicking on the left or right arrow next to the picture, or the thumbnail pictures themselves does nothing either.

Offline Zebedee70

Have you tried different browsers?

Cheers GN, A great idea, I’ve just tried that (I sadly didn’t even realise that I could use a different browser, doh).
Downloaded Google chrome, still the same! I think Lewis is right, something to do with apple / VS, in fact, thinking about it, I think it may well have been after the latest iOS update that this started??

Offline Captainhowdy666

Just tried on opera on my iPhone and it’s the same problem.

Offline Marmalade

Works ok on my iPhone.

I’m guessing it will be a software update mismatch on the OP’s. Either that or Vivastreet’s used some script that an older iPhone doesn’t like.

Offline Captainhowdy666

Also just tried firefox so it looks like I’m back to using my burner phone to view clunge.

Offline skoffman

Have you tried turning the phone to landscape  and trying? I have the same problem time to time on iPhone and this fudges it to work

Offline mr.bluesky

Shouldn't worry about it. If it's Viva Street the photos are not likely to be of the person in the advert but "lifted" from another website.  :unknown:

Offline Captainhowdy666

Have you tried turning the phone to landscape  and trying? I have the same problem time to time on iPhone and this fudges it to work

Yeah, doesn’t work.

Offline Captainhowdy666

Had the following from vivastreet helpdesk.

Thanks for reaching us back at Vivastreet concerning the pictures issue you've encountered on the website.

I would like to reassure you that we are totally aware of this issue. Unfortunately, I am afraid this issue is affecting users who are using latest version of iOS. The reason why we came up with that conclusion was because up until there, only iPhone users had reported this issue to us.

I really understand the inconvenience caused by the situation and I do apologize for this. Nevertheless, I would like to reassure you that it can be solved only with new updates/patches from Apple.

After looking at ways to better help you however, I strongly advise you to use the Google Chrome browser on another device apart from iPhone.

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation and please don't hesitate to contact us back if you need any additional information.
Kind regards,

Offline Zebedee70

Many thanks for the update bud, guess I’ll have to wait until the next software update as I’ve tried Google chrome and that doesn’t work

Offline newpuntingguy

Shouldn't worry about it. If it's Viva Street the photos are not likely to be of the person in the advert but "lifted" from another website.  :unknown:

fact! The amount of WG’s using fake pics is ridiculous. Do they really think they will get repeat customers from that?

Online tightfoot69

fact! The amount of WG’s using fake pics is ridiculous. Do they really think they will get repeat customers from that?

I tend to filter the girls who have videos. Not 100% reliable but I think a better chance of it being genuine.

Offline Captainhowdy666

I think 90% of my punts have been via V/S and if the pic isn’t the girl I walk which is maybe 3 times so far out of 33 punts.

Offline lillythesavage

Are you happy to have your pictures on the internet to be found forever by anyone?

Same for them, they prefer to use lookalike pics, obviously some just plain fake, others just have a different view of their looks than those looking at them  :D

The girls I meet from CL tell me this, no way would they put pics on a profile, 1 time whatsapp is the thing to ask for, you view once and it is gone.

Offline Atrueyorkie

Are you happy to have your pictures on the internet to be found forever by anyone?

Same for them, they prefer to use lookalike pics, obviously some just plain fake, others just have a different view of their looks than those looking at them  :D

The girls I meet from CL tell me this, no way would they put pics on a profile, 1 time whatsapp is the thing to ask for, you view once and it is gone.

Obvious but fair and legit point. Especially how some WG’s are only in it temporarily.

The fake pictures that are B&S are the annoying ones, picture on ad shows size 8 and in person they’re Jabba the hut or a good sizes up.

Or they’re a completely different shade/complexion and they’re USP (i.e. big tits) in the AD is non existent. That’s why I can’t stand fake pictures.

Personally would prefer legit body pictures at the very least, as that’s what I’ll be looking at most of the time.

Offline lillythesavage

Obvious but fair and legit point. Especially how some WG’s are only in it temporarily.

The fake pictures that are B&S are the annoying ones, picture on ad shows size 8 and in person they’re Jabba the hut or a good sizes up.

Or they’re a completely different shade/complexion and they’re USP (i.e. big tits) in the AD is non existent. That’s why I can’t stand fake pictures.

Personally would prefer legit body pictures at the very least, as that’s what I’ll be looking at most of the time.

There has been a few very recent reviews where the punter has been fooled, only to have someone else point out the pics are fake, it is happening more often.

Once anything goes on the net it can be found forever, it is one of the reasons young Brits will rarely use AW, lots of other reasons too, and prefer to use other platforms on a part time basis, body shots can be recognized too along with height and size details, then all it takes is a phone call to confirm, they just do not want to risk it. i have met enough of them, they all say the same thing.

i do not think posting loads of pictures here helps either and is probably one of the reasons women are wising up, there will always be those that do B&S, but how many reviews now state not quite like the pics, or words to that effect.

The game is changing and the more techy the internet becomes, the easier it is to be exposed, that is why young Brits do not find their way on to AW etc often, not that they are not willing to sell sex.

Offline Zebedee70

Many thanks for the update bud, guess I’ll have to wait until the next software update as I’ve tried Google chrome and that doesn’t work

Software updated, still the same though

Offline Introvert

Same here with VS pics - rather annoying - latest iOS - iPhone 11 - tried loads of browsers

Offline Charmingthickdick

I hope someone can help me. I am old and digitally incompetent.  :wackogirl: When I am viewing vivastreet for a potential SP on my iPad I can only view the main picture, the follow up pictures are not toggling in the main view or even when I touch the smaller image. It is only happening on vivastreet, even if I was after buying a second hand washer and not explicit fun it is not toggling through the images. It is not happening on any other websites, only viva. I think I must have pressed something inadvertently to make this happen, but I cannot find anyway of changing this. I have added an image showing the main picture but if you look at the top right of this image I should be on picture 3, (3/8). Any suggestions on how to rectify would be gratefully received. Thank you in advance.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online tightfoot69

A few are having this problem including myself. I think it is because of your recent software update on your Apple device.

Thanks, it was after the update, but it seems really strange it is just on vivastreet. I haven’t seen same issue on any other websites.

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I'll merge this with the thread already running on the subject, your question may have already been answered.

Offline Glesgaboy

And another one has appeared in Scottish section🙄

Offline lamboman

I hope someone can help me. I am old and digitally incompetent.  :wackogirl: When I am viewing vivastreet for a potential SP on my iPad I can only view the main picture, the follow up pictures are not toggling in the main view or even when I touch the smaller image. It is only happening on vivastreet, even if I was after buying a second hand washer and not explicit fun it is not toggling through the images. It is not happening on any other websites, only viva. I think I must have pressed something inadvertently to make this happen, but I cannot find anyway of changing this. I have added an image showing the main picture but if you look at the top right of this image I should be on picture 3, (3/8). Any suggestions on how to rectify would be gratefully received. Thank you in advance.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Buy a proper Gates device and it will work fine.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Atrueyorkie

Updated my IOS today and started having this issue  :dash: ffs

If I read this I wouldn’t have updated it

Offline sim0256

I don't use vivastreet girls but do browse from time to time.

tried it just now and its OK but I'm still using windows 10 as laptop won't take the 11 upgrade. every thing is working ok.

I also use a rather old iPad and it has never displayed the photos from vivastreet but other sites are fine.

Not sure this helps but it must be something with the upgrades , I think.

I think 90% of my punts have been via V/S and if the pic isn’t the girl I walk which is maybe 3 times so far out of 33 punts.

I agree with you Captain. I find more punts on viva than AW. I find AW is not as user friendly when you suddenly feel the urge to look for someone to comfort the pressure building between your legs. 

Offline Atrueyorkie

Issue seems to have been fixed for me

Offline versace

Issue seems to have been fixed for me

Yep. Same here. About time as well.