Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Nathalia Souza, Milton Keynes - WOW!!  (Read 3303 times)

Online ptt67

External Link/Members Only

Feeling the need to scratch the itch again and with nothing appealing right on my doorstep (Cambridge) I decided to head to Milton Keynes this evening and risk a TOFTT with Nathalia Souza. I'm always somewhat wary when all the photos are filtered but a bit of time on google lead me to one or two sites where some natural photos and even a couple of videos can be found - the video linked below is what really left me unable to resist temptation! I've also linked a Brazilian site which has the greatest array of pics. If you want an accurate idea of her cock then head to her twitter feed where you'll find a short clip of a chap giving her oral.

In punting terms I seem to have hit a rich vein of good fortune recently and tonight I once again stuck gold!!

Rates - 150 half hour/ 200 hour - I opted for just half an hour

Coms - all straight forward. I started by asking whether she is happy with both kissing and OWO (both important to me) and she confirmed that she is. She also confirmed that she would be happy with sex both ways in a 30 minute booking.

Location - nice apartment near the centre of Milton Keynes - its in an apartment block where I saw a different TS a couple of years back.

On arrival there was the customary 'hide behind door whilst welcoming in' and although the apartment was dimly lit I could straight away see that Nathalia is indeed a cracker. Once lead through the sitting room and into the more brightly lit (and perfectly pleasant) bedroom I got to have a proper look at her and wow, she really is a feast for the eyes - stunning! She is tall (one site says 1.80 and that's probably correct) but utterly feminine. I don't often say this but to my mind she really does look even better in the flesh than in her photos - there certainly is no earthly reason for them to be filtered in her adverts - but then they all seem to do that  :unknown: She was dressed in fetching light pink matching knickers and bra and a pair of black hold up stockings - no shoes, but that was fine by me as if she had been she would have towered over me! - she was smiley and relaxed, and exuded the kind of genuine warmth which immediately gave me confidence that I was in for a very nice time. Paperwork sorted we moved onto the fun..

Things started with a bit of light kissing - slow and sensual rather that deep, passionate snogging - then as she helped me out of my shirt I relieved her of her bra - in truth, having spent far too long looking at her pics, I was in quite a hurry to get properly acquainted with her tits - and oh my lord they are indeed sublime - somehow her surgeon has worked miracles - full, heavy, natural in both their look and feel (even the large feminine nipples) ...once freed I simply could'nt get enough of them! lol...sadly (well, not all that sad to be fair) my enjoyment of them was somewhat curtailed by Nathalia sitting down on the bed and going to work on my belt buckle and flies in order to release what was straining behind them - what followed was a delicious bout of her leaning forward and sucking on my cock (without) whilst I remained standing - slow and sensual style...much like the kissing....she seemed particularly fond of cupping and gently fondling my balls whilst slurping away - she was also quite happy for me to hold the back of her head and gently slide my cock in and out more deeply. Eventually she decided it was time for a bit of role reversal so laid back, removed her knickers and ushered me between her legs - her impressive cock was already rock hard (I'd estimate about 7" and with some really decent girth) - I went to town, alternating between sucking and deep throating (as best I could) and pushing her legs up towards her ears so I could feast on her gorgeous arsehole. This went on for quite some time before she wriggled from underneath me saying she wanted to suck my cock some more, so I lay on my back and encouraged her to straddle me 69 style - in truth it was really only 69 position rather than mutual pleasuring as all the pleasuring was being done by her to me....this time round she was much more vigorous, taking me right down to the root and allowing me to pull her head down on to my cock and properly throat fuck her - I was in too much bliss to pay her cock any attention other than to have it erect in my mouth lol. Finally Nathalia climbed off me and announced it was time to fuck.

At this juncture, given how much attention she had been giving my cock, I rather expected she was going to want me to fuck her, instead, however, she seemed very intent on getting deep inside me and as she instructed me to roll over and show her my arse, my vague plan of fucking her before ending with her fucking me went straight out the window....I was quite happy to skip the entrée and head straight to the main course!  :lol:...and wow, what a main course it was - this girl seriously enjoys fucking arse!!  :yahoo:

After rubbering up Nathalia manoeuvred me onto all fours facing the mirror on the wardrobe at the foot of the bed and then gradually eased herself in - it took a few attempts and application of more lube as she really does have a girthy cock...it also took some time for me to get comfortable enough with her size for her to properly go to town, but boy, once I was, she certainly did! Having started proceedings on the bed, facing the mirror, she then got me to move to the edge of the bed so she could stand rather than kneel behind me - from here the side on view of her pounding me was something else and she seemed to be enjoying watching us as much as me. After a while, to enable her to get even deeper, she got one foot up on the bed whilst on tiptoe on the other - Christ she got deep!  :scare: - then eventually she flattened me out so she could slam into me prone bone....it was fucking horny but at the same time I was reaching my limit for being pounded from behind (I'm sure I'm a right wuss compared to some) - anyway, calling time on all the doggy stuff I lay on my back to finish with her fucking me missionary - with a bit of added assistance from myself and the view of her bearing down on me, it wasn't long before I exploded long and very hard - a real knee trembler!

After cleaning up a bit and taking a breather she offered me a towel and I headed for the shower......a bit of a chat whilst getting dressed - she really is a lovely and very sweet girl - I was soon making for my car with a great big smile on my face.

Offline DildoMeLee

Nice review, Bit pricey for me atm but added to the hotlist for when things are a bit more lucrative :)

Offline Travellingdude55

I was so torn between seeing Kelly Anny (External Link/Members Only) and Nathalia.

I went with Kelly which was an incredible time (review posted), and I feel good knowing there is another great punt with Nathalia, if and when I am back in Milton Keynes.

Great review mate  :thumbsup: