Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alicia Vial TS Kensington  (Read 2109 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6598468) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline Rowland

TS review. Look away now

I noticed that Alicia was back in town. She’s here for 4 days before returning to Chile. I had read a good review of her and wanted to see for myself. The punt happened today.

The flat is a top floor walk up on Kensington High Street. She shares with another girl. I heard her but didn’t see her.

The girl is the girl in the pictures on her profile, but she is a couple of stone heavier. She has a pretty face and big breasts. She couldn’t be sweeter, but the punt was just meh. We agreed on £200 for the hour. I said that I was versatile but more top.

We started with an OK massage. I gave her one back. “Too hard baby”.
She has a tiny dick which is 4-5 inches at most. She struggled to maintain an erection. She has a number of rules. LFK only (“you’re not my boyfriend”), she doesn’t like being rimmed; she doesn’t like having her balls sucked (“it tickles baby”).

I like my TS to be toned and muscled. She was anything but. She gave me OW which was nothing special. I gave her OWO. This was turning into a pump and dump. Mish first, then doggy (“no spanking baby”). She was very vocal which was a turn on. Came in the bag 30 minutes after I first walked in.
We then chatted for the next 30 mins. This is where I feel guilty about giving her a neutral rating. She is a genuinely nice girl. We talked about her hopes and dreams. She is having the snip sometime this year.
She sent me a sweet text after I had left which makes me feel even guiltier.

There are many better TS out there. Save your money
External Link/Members Only

Offline James10

You have to say it how it is. It’s a business at the end of the day. I find it really difficult if I meet someone who has a long list of don’ts. It completely disrupts the flow of things. Always best to check exactly what you’re getting before you go.

Offline Dashing

Offline Dashing

...The girl is the girl in the pictures... but...a couple of stone heavier. She has a pretty face and big breasts...

External Link/Members Only

+447425702126

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

LondonTS profile: External Link/Members Only

Online TheMagnet

Sorry to hear you had a poor time with her Rowland.

When I saw her a couple of months back I had a great time with her (reviewed).

Was tempted to go and see her now that she’s back.

Both our sessions with her seem very different.