Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BlondeLikesFun – Cardiff Bay  (Read 4577 times)

34 review(s) for BlondeLikesFun (34 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline martin1964

Link:  External Link/Members Only

Services:  CIM, OWO, DFK, Penetration (Protected)

Price: £160 / 1 hour
Communication:  5/10 All arranged quite quickly over AW email 3 days before the proposed meet. I texted her the evening the day before the proposed meeting to check everything was still on for the following day, response 4 hours later, way after my bedtime, asking if could I do any later the following day. Nothing to say if our original time was OK, just could I do later?
Woke the following morning and saw the text from late the previous day and I thought “here we go” on the merry go round of being messed about so texted her again to see if we were still on for later, in view of the text she sent late the previous night. 2 hours later still no response, I called, no answer. I was in two minds as to whether to make the journey to see her, as I was about 90 minutes away. I’d seen BLF before and knew from reviews on here that she was reliable and so I went with it and started to make my way. Not long into the journey she confirms all OK for later. Phew! 30 minutes prior to the booking start time she texts me and says she is running late, can we put it back by 30 minutes, circs out of her control. I was almost at the place where she recommends you park by this point so I said OK. Thankfully she texts me 20 minutes later saying it’s OK to walk down and she’ll be ready in 10, which she was.

Physical Appearance:  As everybody else has described, stunning, really small frame, size 6-8, massive enhanced boobs, 5 ft 8” tall, long blonde hair.

Age:  Early 30s as articulated on AW profile is accurate.

Nationality: Welsh

Hygiene:  10/10, BLF was clean and smelt fresh, no concerns.

The meet: I had requested a specific outfit to be worn for the booking and I was wondering with the delay and periods of radio silence the day before whether this would have been lost in the ether, but it wasn’t, BLF was dressed exactly as requested. As per usual with BLF no time wasting and straight into the action, plenty of DFK, tongues, slow undressing, OWO, RO, doggy, girl on top, mish, finially CIM and she let it all dribble down over her boobs. Amazing. She’s quality and I had a great time as I am sure you will do to if you go see her.

Overall: 8/10, it would have been 10/10 but it’s an 8 due to the issue over comms, no reply the day before within a reasonable time scale, no reply for 2 hours on the day and then 30 minutes prior to the booking start time puts it back by 30 minutes, albeit the circs were out of her control.

Would I return: Yes.

Offline justalad

I had a similar issue back last year with the comms on the day but she is a great fuck.  I gave a 9 / 10 due to comms.

Good to see you had an excellent punt.

Offline Lickster42

Have also had comms issues with BLF in the past, only managed 1 meeting after at least three attempts in the last 12 months. Shame really as BLF is a real stunner and always very enthusiastic. She is up there with best in Cardiff Cardiff .

Offline MrMatrix

Pleased you had a good time OP. I met her 3 years ago and I'd certainly go back. Down side were all the bloomin security gates and doors. Wouldnt put me off though :hi:

Offline Trpy

Glad you had a good experience, OP

She is worth persevering with despite the comms issues IMAO

Offline mike781

BLF is next on my list, will bear the comms in-mind, but she looks unbelievable and I need to see her for myself in that microbikini   :wacko:

Offline MrMatrix

BLF is next on my list, will bear the comms in-mind, but she looks unbelievable and I need to see her for myself in that microbikini   :wacko:
She looks pretty good without a bikini as well I would say :rose: :rose: