Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fernanda Aguiar - Nottingham  (Read 5716 times)

Offline Profgent81

External Link/Members Only

A TS review - you know the drill if you don’t like it.

Haven’t punted in some time, mainly through a decent relationship and dabbling in the world of Seeking. A change of circumstances over the past year meant I was ready to dip my toes back in.
Have scoured TS profiles and reviews for a little while and was keen to explore this. Having previously worked in London and having a few failed attempts to arrange something down there I was pleasantly surprised to see some of such high quality not far from me at all.

Messaged at 12pm and was knocking on her door at 1pm. Access and directions inside the building wasn’t the smoothest, but got there and what was awaiting behind the door was certainly worth it.
If you didn’t know you wouldn’t know is my conclusion about her. Pretty face and demeanour. Flowing locks, pretty face, amazing kisser, responsive body and the piece de resistance of a fully functioning and large cock.

Straight in to full on DFK, exploring each other’s bodies with hands and mouth she quickly become erect and I had my first taste and experience of a cock deep in my mouth. 7/8 inches wouldn’t be an exaggeration and even though she didn’t stay hard throughout didn’t have any issues in getting hard.

What followed was around 30/40mins of mutual oral, teasing, heavy FK and why appeared to be genuine enjoyment for both. I couldn’t resist anymore and with her on all fours I slipped deep into a tight and willing hole. Not taking long before we ended up in a sweaty mess on the bed.

A delightful time and feel I made an excellent choice in popping my TS cherry. Would definitely go back and recommend, however she indicated she would be going back to Brazil imminently.

Offline Captainhowdy666

Unless she’s pounded you, your cherry isn’t fully popped yet.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
author=Profgent81 link=topic=338052.msg3510788#msg3510788 date=1646429164]
External Link/Members Only

Haven’t punted in some time,mainly through a decent relationship and dabbling in the world of Seeking. A change of circumstances over the past year meant I was ready to dip my toes back in

[/quote]

I’ve not done a ts in a while, but I always use my cock  :D

Sorry matey couldn’t resist, good review !!

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Unless she’s pounded you, your cherry isn’t fully popped yet.

I’ve not build up to a pounding yet, cherry unpopped  :D