Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sonya TS Thai - Slough  (Read 2002 times)

Offline BigKazzz

I’ve seen her before so will keep it short.

This is a TS review so please move as necessary, and look away if you aren’t interested in this stuff.

External Link/Members Only

Opted for 30 minutes @ £100

She’s great at comms, no issues there at all.

Booked in and received the location, flat number all very quickly. Central Slough location.

My experience this time was just a bit flat. I remember her being pretty enthusiastic and eager but she seemed a bit off this time. Don’t get me wrong she made the effort, dressed up, amazing bolt ons, but the service was lacking.

I was looking a versatile session, and this time around her cock definitely didn’t deliver. She got around half erect so 3 inches isn’t really much to go down on! She propped a pillow under me, the sex wasn’t any thing pleasurable. I then ended up topping her and showing her how it’s done and she looked like she enjoyed it a lot more than being top herself. Managed to pop after she sucked me to completion.

Might be an unfair review because I did eventually feel like I got my moneys worth at the end, but then again I wanted a top and bottom session, so a neutral it is!

Offline JohnHerts

Your experience mirrors mine. Superb first experience couldn’t wait to see her again, then average second visit. 

The first time I saw her was around lunchtime. The second time, I tried to book so I was the last visit of the day. Thought this would give me a really good session for some reason. Turns out when I got there about 8.00 pm she still had one more after me. She seemed tired.

What time did you see her?