Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Cheetah - Southend  (Read 5620 times)

15 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5866814) (11 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline dandriver3

!!Warning!! This is a TS review so read at your own peril...

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This is my first review... and its a TS one... so be kind!

I've been looking at TS 'options' in Essex for some time, and had read a lot of conflicting reviews. I decided to bite the bullet and go balls deep... literally ;)

Comms - 7/10 - Tried phoning several times with no real luck, then tried texting which got better results. After a some back and forth she asked me to call on WhatsApp (which she still didn't answer!). However, WhatsApp messaging seemed to work. We agreed a time/date and things were set.

Venue - 4/10 - A grim 'flat' at the end of a narrow sideway. This alone very nearly put me off. It felt more like a shack than a home.

Appearance - 9/10 - I won't lie, she is hot. Incredibly hot. Curves in all the right places, amazing boobies and a nice ass.

Meeting - 8/10 - After I got over the nerves, and the the venue, we got down with business. She offered OW, but then changed her mind to OWO. It wasn't the best blowjob I've ever had. In fact I asked her to stop as I was losing my wood. If anything she was a bit rough. She then bent herself over and told me to fuck her - I didn't need asking twice. She was talking dirty (for which I understood maybe half) and it wasn't long before I was ready to blow. I wanted to cum all over her tits, but she wouldn't let me pull out! She seemed to be enjoying it as much as I was...

Would I visit again? Yes, but in the hope that she has moved to somewhere nicer and more comfortable.

Offline Keyboardworrier6r

Could some move this to East Anglia please

Offline lee1

Offline Yoda71

Seen her and reviewed

Both her and Melissa Thai offer a decent service

Thanks to the OP for the review

When she works from Cambridge, the venue is much nicer albeit not very discreet, you do have to pick your moment to arrive at her door, as it is completely open to the road !
« Last Edit: March 09, 2022, 04:11:05 pm by Yoda71 »