Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Liv Lomax - Manchester  (Read 6406 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4068353) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Ben10

Warning - This is a TS review

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

When - Jan 2022

Price - £150 for 1 hour

Place - Small apartment building on Chorlton Street. Small room with a big bed. Suitable for the hobby.

Comms - Comms were fine. Called to arrange the booking and talk through services I wanted (but didn't get, more on that later!)

Looks & Attitude - Facially was okay, not a stunner again. However when kissing Liv, could feel stubble on her face which was off putting. Wasn't smooth. Nice shaped tits, but had barely visible nipples which wasn't great to suck on. Liv does have a great ass though, but was extremely tight. (Again, more on that later). There was no enthusiasm in the meet, Liv was so passive and I had to initiate everything.

Meet - One positive is that Liv was ready on time! Handed over the money, joined Liv on the bed and started to kiss her. Can barely call it kissing, closed mouth pursed lips knocking against each other. Then I felt the stubble so left the kissing behind.
Attended to her tits but her nipples were barely visible which wasn't enjoyable. I moved further down to her legs and then back up to her cock. It was absolutely tiny! Literally the size of my smallest finger. I started owo and it did grow a little bit and get harder but no more than a semi. The annoying thing was she wouldn't let me pull the foreskin back when sucking her off.
I lifted her legs up and started rimming her ass and asked if I could use fingers. She said yes. When I started putting 1 finger in, I couldn't get any further than tip of my finger. I'm not sure if she was just too tight or she was clenching to stop me getting in any further.
Moved on - I asked her on the phone if she could top and Liv said yes she's vers. But when I saw her cock, I was doubtful of this. I asked her to top me anyways but she said she doesn't.  :dash: I wouldn't have booked Liv if I knew she doesn't top.
I'm not really confrontational so brush it to the side and ask to top her instead. Had an issue for a brief couple mins when she couldn't find a condom but went out the room for a couple mins and found one. Tried to go cowgirl first and my dick (which is no larger than average length and girth) wouldn't go in. I couldn't get more than the tip in and she's just bouncing up and down on my tip which was painful as it was bending my dick in ways it shouldn't bend. Tbf she saw I was in discomfort and suggested doggy instead but again couldn't get more than couple inches in. Gave up, decided to take a handjob instead and came over her hand and my stomach.
Negative because of the facial stubble, fact that Liv couldn't top me when she said she could over the phone, and that I couldn't even get my average dick in her which was so bizarre.

Would I return? Hell no!

Would I recommend? Definitely not. Many better options out there

Offline Kage4Real

A prostitute that basically charges £150 for a handjob and tells LIES + doesn't even know how to fuck or get fucked I mean it's just laughable, sorry you had to pay to find out. Ive seen this ad for a while and had my suspicions.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2022, 07:11:31 pm by Kage4Real »

Offline Steve McQueen

Thanks for the review Ben. Sounds awful and clearly a waste of your time and money. I’d had a look at her profile recently as a possibility but not now of course due to your experience.

Offline Buttplug

Those lips would put me off straight away.

Offline joculeur

def dodged a bullet there, thanks for the review

Joc

Offline shaven4you

def dodged a bullet there, thanks for the review

Joc

100%  thanks for letting us all know .had my eye on lomax for sometime now. since the bolt ons were added.
will take her off my list now . dogded so meny bullets thanks to this forum ...

Offline suttonporksword

Thank you for the review, shes around my area today and although she looks tgtbt I was tempted to go see her. You have saved me wasting my time