Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Buxom Mature Wife - Cardiff  (Read 4492 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6359721) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline martin1964

Link:  External Link/Members Only

Services:  DFK, OWO, RO, Penetration (Protected)

Price: £220 – 90 minutes
Communication:  9/10 Initial email by AW, confirmed a date and time, asked to submit a booking, SP provided a mobile number and contact was by text thereafter. Was asked to confirm appointment night before and also morning of the booking. SP responds to texts but I noticed that there was often a delay of a couple of hours before she responded. On the day of the booking, comms was excellent with responses within a few minutes. No concerns at any point about being ghosted or let down.

Physical Appearance:  10/10, very pretty girl, size 18ish, wonderful boobs, very soft skin, natural shoulder length hair.

Age:  I would say age is younger than that stated on profile, looks more early to mid-40s.

Height:  5 feet 7

Nationality: Welsh.

Hygiene:  10/10 excellent, smelt wonderful, very clean and well presented.

Location: 8/10 I won’t go into too much detail here as in a previous review I was criticised for “over reviewing” the parking, however, you need to be aware that the venue the SP operates from has free parking for 2 hours but thereafter it’s £15 for anything from 1 minute to 24 hours. ANPR controlled so there is no leeway, I ended up paying £15 to park as I had a 90 minute booking and I was early, we over ran slightly as well so I was over the 2 hour limit. If you can be in and out of the car park within 2 hours there is no charge, but anything over 2 hours is £15 flat rate. There is no other parking nearby and no on street parking where you can easily park as the hotel is on a business park type arrangement. If you are early there really isn’t anywhere nearby to wait until a few minutes before the booking start time.

The meet: 10/10 Emma was ready to go bang on the start time, I was provided with the room number for the hotel 5 minutes before the booking was due to start. She was dressed in attire as I had requested for the booking, offered shower but didn’t partake; there was no “compulsory shower” which we all know that some girls use as a time wasting tactic, straight into the action. Plenty of DFW from the start, tongues, touching, stroking, gentle caressing. Slow undressing, playing with her amazing boobage, plenty of RO, followed by OWO and Penetration (Protected). Shot my load after about 40 minutes, rested and chatted for a bit. She is easy to talk to and conversation flowed, she’s not one who constantly talks about endless rubbish to waste time. After short recovery period onto round two, ended up exploding over her boobs. Over ran slightly, but no evidence of clock watching. She leaves at least an hour between bookings to allow herself to get ready and for any overrun.

Overall: 9/10 Emma at £220 for 90 minutes is not cheap, but you get what you pay for, she is quality, I would say in the top 10% of my punts and I have seen plenty in my time. Good comms, punctual, dressed as requested, delivered throughout the booking. Only thing that drops it to a 9 from a 10 is the venue and the parking, £235 with the parking makes it an expensive 90 minutes but she is worth it and I would return without hesitation.

Offline welshpunter17

How would you rate her blowjobs? I'm still on the hunt for a solid blow and go girl

Offline LoneWolf2020

It's nice, I found really nice use of teeth on the shaft, not too rough, just right. Only thing that could have improved it was to go a bit faster and more sound

Offline Razor Boy

How would you rate her blowjobs? I'm still on the hunt for a solid blow and go girl

I’ve seen her now and her bj technique, to my mind and cock, was superb. No Jack hammering her head as fast as possible like some do. Beautiful tongue action and there it something she does when you are fully in her mouth that is absolutely exquisite. One of the best blow jobs I’ve had in my 20+ punting years and a wonderful booking overall. And those tits/nips are in my top ten also !
Highly recommended if you like a bio of meat on the bone  :hi: