Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Review. Sexy Thai Cartier/TS Audie in Carlisle  (Read 5944 times)

13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6102039) (12 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline mazda40

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

£150 for the hour.

Met Audie, as she is calling herself now , in Carlisle recently.
All coms by text on the day

The venue was a terraced house on a side street  just off one of the main roads. Clean , tidy and warm enough. Fit for purpose. Didn't see or hear anyone else.

Let me in the door quickly, she was wearing a suit type jacket and what I thought were leggings, but turned out to be hold ups, she could have been dressed to go to a Christmas party, until the jacket came off to reveal only underwear underneath. Cash dealt with  I was offered a shower, I had taken one right before the meet, but am always happy to take another for the girls peace of mind if needed. She was happy to proceed so we got down to busines.
Audie is prettier than her photos, has smooth golden skin, good bolt ons and a nice feminine shaped arse. Cock closer to 5.5 than the claimed 7.
The next 50 odd minutes were filled with OWO, rimming wanking and fucking both ways. She came quite early on while riding on top.
I needed an oily hand job to get over the line. She then showed me to the bathroom and joined me in the shower, soaping me down, which was a nice touch.

I felt she was very attentive and happy for me to be there, her english is not fantastic, but enough to get by. Said she was there til Monday.

Solid positive from me, would return and recommend.

Offline Prestonlad327

Cheers for the review, was there any kissing on offer, if so was it DFK?

Tempted if she stops in Preston again. 

Offline mazda40

There was plenty of open mouth kissing, not tongue down throat, but not closed mouth pecks.
Somewhere in the middle, it's not that important to me so I was happy to go with the flow..

Offline signy

Saw the header and thought it was a TS duo meet. I am an idiot.  :dash:

Glad you had a good time.

Offline SomTumFucker

She is back in Leicester, at least for a few more days. Visited her this week and had a mind blowing experience. One of the most attractive Thais I’ve met and not a clock watcher. Thanks to OP for accurate review - I’ll follow up with mine shortly. Perfect for any TS newbies and more feminine than some Thai WG’s I’ve met.