Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: OWO❤️🔞FULL GFE❤️CALL NOW🔔NO RUSH-BT2  (Read 3578 times)

Offline 20jay

Wanna meet Alexas Morgan..?  :lol:

Here we go 07520641803 BT2

External Link/Members Only

I'm so tired of this shit  :dash:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Bryan11

I haven't punted in a while. And am shocked by the sheer amount of scam artists out there

Locanto, there are more scams than genuine profiles 

Offline 20jay

I haven't punted in a while. And am shocked by the sheer amount of scam artists out there

Locanto, there are more scams than genuine profiles

Yes, the number of fake or B&S profiles has increased to the same extent as the quality has decreased.

Locanto, I never noticed, I only check AW EI and Vivastreet where in my opinion AW shows the "fewest" and Vivastreet shows the most fakes profiles .

Maybe some of our buddies here will write their point of view.

Offline Roman77

The only two sites I used in the past are EI and AW. Haven't punted in a long time due to a change in circumstances. There's very few genuine independent SP's on Vivastreet other than a couple of locals who have had mixed reviews on here in the past.

Looking at the ads many seem Eastern European and it's doubtful if they're even in the country. They are there to scam punters as you said. I wouldn't consider a visit to anyone who asked for a deposit or requested the full fee ahead of a booking.

Locanto seems full of fake ads too. Probably best sticking to EI or AW.

Offline 50shades1

I'd imagine the bird you'll actually end up meeting would have a similar BMI to the girl in the pictures, to be fair...

Offline 20jay

I do not book a BMI but the entire package. Hence a game of chance that I don't feel like doing, especially when I have to drive for miles. :hi:

Offline Smetner

Like may others I only currently use EI and AW (although I continue to scan the Vivastreet adverts in case Local Gem advertises again).

I have used Vivastreet several times in the past and all the punts from that source were either ok or slightly better thanb average, whereas the EI or AW punts were good or great. However, the main reason for not using Vivastrete was that I just became concerned with the number of reported scams and problems.

My big personal issue is that as I get older all the great girls I have visited for years have retired or got married and I am having to look for new places to hang my hat.

Happy New Year to you all and I hope you have happy and safe pounting in 2022.

Offline frankcastle

My big personal issue is that as I get older all the great girls I have visited for years have retired or got married and I am having to look for new places to hang my hat

Yes mate I know the feeling but recently I've been lucky enough to meet some new ladies who I want to meet regularly but they're not always here.
Anyway Happy NY to you too

Offline Whiskeyjack

One on EI today where the picture was Sasha Grey ffs.

Offline 20jay

Happy New Year folks ...EI is not interested and does not delete this fraud either. Apparently there are no content-controls whatsoever. Same as AW or Viva ..you can report fraud but they give not a shit

Offline 50shades1

That one is hilarious, the name is a series of numbers and it's actually listed as a Male too  :lol:

Offline pussylover76

That one is hilarious, the name is a series of numbers and it's actually listed as a Male too  :lol:

Just needs suitable "EI verified" review...

;)

Offline 20jay

Phone 07780263342

Phone 07931209326

...more and more often when a tart catches my attention .. she is fake  :dash:

Offline Belfastpunt69

Yeah it's crazy these days, do they honestly believe that when a punter arrives at the door they're not gonna walk away.

Offline 20jay

The fake pic parade continues... Vivastreet seems to consist only of celebrities. If anyone thinks the Arabic-Russian tart got lost in Belfast...okay.

I don't know if it still makes sense to point out such fakes because the whole scene now only consists of well-known, overpriced old-hookers or fakes. A halfway passable punt with a reasonably good price-performance ratio is like winning a big jackpot 

Offline MadMaxx1983

Tbh all the N.I subforums need a "Vivastreet Not Even Once" sticky.

Its not like 5-6 years ago were you could find some diamonds in amongst the garbage. Back then their was almost always some students who wanted a bit of cash for the weekend advertising on it. Now? Pure dogshit.