Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TRANS SOFIA UK, Barbican…bloody hell  (Read 17436 times)

61 review(s) for TRANS SOFIA UK (58 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Asokbts84

External Link/Members Only

£100 for 30 minutes

Hello guys, I hope you’re all well, so it’s been a while since I’ve had a punt, based up north and always fancied options in London but never could be bothered to travel, today a opportunity came about to travel to London : ) now I’ve been intrigued by T-girls for a while, I’m straight and don’t actually fancy men but have a little kink for T-girls : ) and I was in the mood to experience this kink for the first time

So had a browse and read some reviews (thanks guys) and I just knew Sofia was the one

Comms 10/10: Saw her number showing on AW and called her, no answer then sent her a message via WhatsApp and she responded in time, called her and had a little chat and arranged the date, all very simple and straight forward and she is very friendly

Venue 10/10: I guess it’s probably due to my lack of experience punting but I’ve never seen such a clean and bathroom like Sofia’s, it’s almost like a 5 start hotel, with lots of toiletries on offer and a big comfy bed with mirrors opposite, also location wise about 8 minutes walk from Barbican station or less, very easy to find

The girl 10/10: Now I was very impressed, actually more amazed, she exceeded all my expectations, I’ll be honest I was a bit worried at first and nervous, but she is absolutely stunning

The meet: As I mentioned above, I was very nervous, as I’m not from London, I had to navigate the underground system which I haven’t used for many years but all straight forward, the closer I got to her station, the nervous I was, my first time with a t-girl, didn’t know what to expect, or whether I would be disappointed but honestly this may sound fluffy but I don’t really care because she is absolutely gorgeous, when she opened the door I was amazed, Sofia was dressed in black sexy lingerie with hells, beautiful make up and greeted me with a kiss on the lips and a cheeky little grab of my cock, handed over the money, she left the room for a few minutes and asked me to take my jacket and shoes off

Sofia re-entered the room as if she was possessed, grabbed me and kissed me deep and passionately, lots of tongue and sucking of my lips whilst she was rubbing my ever growing cock, she took my t-shirt off and pull down my trousers and boxers and began wanking me whilst kissing me, then she released her bra and those lovely knockers popped out and the same time she released her cock, this was a first for me, so I began sucking, licking and biting her nipples, she smelled amazing, at the same time I was mesmerised by her ass, wow, and began grabbing and kissing it : ) delightful

Then  :crazy: she kneeled down before me and began sucking my cock, now this is a sight to behold, the way she looks at you deep into your eyes and sucks you deep will stay in the wank bank, her technique is
amazing, no hands, all mouth, tongue, sucking of the head, licking the shaft and nice and wet this was all getting a bit too much for me and I couldn’t help looking at her ass in the mirror, so I decided I wanted to eat that ass, Sofia was very happy when I suggest that, kneeled down on all fours on the bed and in I went, licking, sucking, kissing that beautiful ass, it was heaven, no hygiene issues, fresh, clean and smelled wonderful

She then pushed me back shoved her ass in my face and began a 69, now I don’t suck cock but whilst she was sucking mine, I was eating her ass out like a animal, she was sucking me very deep, I told her I was close

Then she got off came over to me and kissed me passionately and deep, and told me to follow her over to the mirror where she continued to kiss me, she kneeled down and told me to grab her hair and fuck her mouth, whilst in front of the mirror, wow, I was face fucking her deep, whilst she was using her long red nails on my cock, I would pull out of her mouth, and she would suck me slowly whilst using her nails, really sucking the head then suddenly relentless again making me face fuck her, while staring at me and giving me sexy stares in the mirror, this was getting too much, Sofia then pulled me down for some more deep french kissing which was even deeper and wetter

Then the finale, she started sucking me sensually again whilst looking deep in my eyes then before I knew it she became a animal and starting sucking me like a crazy woman and again she placed my hands on her head and went to town, I couldn’t hold on anymore, the mirror and her demeanour got to me and I told her I was going to come, she just smiled and went even deeper and faster then I exploded deep in her mouth whilst standing next to the mirror, she dribbled some out but wow she just kept sucking and sucking every last drop out wow, we both cleaned up after, had a nice chat, she offered the use of her bathroom : )

Conclusion:  Well I think I’ve said it all in my review, my first experience with her and a t-girl, she is a lovely woman, kind, friendly and extremely sexy as well as very skilled, highly recommended, guys I think Sofia could become very addictive

NOTE: I spoke to her about availability and next week she is going back to a Colombia to celebrate Christmas with her family and won’t be back until mid February  :hi:

Offline Sean.Gold

glad you had a good time!

£100 for a blowie is steep! but tgirls are amazing and hope you enjoy this new world!

Offline Yakuza0

What a review! Really need to visit Sofia while I’m in London again, the reviews are just too tempting at this point.

“ I’m straight and don’t actually fancy men but have a little kink for T-girls” I think that’s relatable to the most of us here :lol:

Offline tantraman

The girl 10/10: Now I was very impressed, actually more amazed, she exceeded all my expectations, I’ll be honest I was a bit worried at first and nervous, but she is absolutely stunning ...

... as per plentiful photos collated here :music:

Offline Asokbts84

glad you had a good time!

£100 for a blowie is steep! but tgirls are amazing and hope you enjoy this new world!

Yeah but it was so much more, the intimacy, the kissing, the sensuality, the rimming and touching, by the way she did actually ask me to fuck her ass and got the condoms out but the head by the mirror was so good I decided to carry on, watching her in the mirror whilst sucking me was sensational, I think next time I will try more things and fuck her

Offline Asokbts84

What a review! Really need to visit Sofia while I’m in London again, the reviews are just too tempting at this point.

“ I’m straight and don’t actually fancy men but have a little kink for T-girls” I think that’s relatable to the most of us here :lol:

Haha definitely, I’m actually surprised I went through with it but it was definitely worth it and I’d travel to London just to see her again, I think so much more is on offer with her, you won’t regret it

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

I'm gonna choose her as my first ts experience. That's the plan for 2022! :thumbsup:

Offline Mr Experience

Vlad be warned

She will change your punting life.....

Offline BILLY LIAR

I'm gonna choose her as my first ts experience. That's the plan for 2022! :thumbsup:

Vlad the IMPALED  :D

Online Gch1965

In Plymouth at the moment, missed her last time so going on reviews I shall give her a visit, review to follow.

Offline Prifessionallondinguy

In Plymouth at the moment, missed her last time so going on reviews I shall give her a visit, review to follow.
Amazing reviews. Don’t fluff up in the box like Hardie did.  :D
« Last Edit: February 06, 2022, 01:52:33 pm by Prifessionallondinguy »

Offline mike781

Any tips for booking this sex goddess? Every time I'm in London she's not working. I've tried booking in advance but she wouldn't.  :(