Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: St Petersburg, Florida - tried twice, never again  (Read 871 times)

Offline robboflam

This was 4 and 5 years ago to be fair, but still potentially valid for those travelling to the St Petes/Tampa region.
Attempt 1
Called agency number from the website to see if the lady in question would be available for an outcall in 4 hours time (11pm).
Yes is the reply, so get some $$ from the ATM, and settle down in readiness.
To be fair she arrived on time and was indeed the person in the photos. Handed over the fee as stated on the site.
Bit of chit chat, then she asked me to get naked and lie on the bed. 5-10 mins of (pretty rubbish) massage while she asked where i was from, what i was doing there etc. She was quite a nice girl to talk to, mid 20's i would guess.
Next came "OK, what would you like to do now?"..."nothing elaborate, just a BJ and sex would be good" says I.
"BJ is $200, naked BJ is $250 and sex is $400"
Ooh, I had only got $50 extra from the ATM than the initial fee (which i think was $250 from memory), and to be fair I wasnt willing to spend that sort of money.
Said I had no more money, the girl said agency should have explained, and that she only got $50 of the fee, making her money from the additional services. I asked what the $250 had actually got me, and she said "me coming to your room"
So after 5 mins of chat and her realising that I wasnt going to pay any more, she left.

Attempt 2 - one year later
Called agency re a super hot looking 22 year old. Questioned extra charges and arranged time
Time comes and agency calls to say that her current booking has been extended (a bachelor party they said) so I could wait (an unspecified time), or they could send someone else. Quick scan of website and all the others i liked the look of were not available. No worries they said, we will send a new girl who isnt on the site yet (oldest trick in the book huh!)
Knock on door and she is late 30's, kinda mumsy looking. Small brain over rules large brain and I let her in, pay the $300 and this time OW, DATY and full sex are available, with kissing too. Trouble is I didnt fancy her and after 30 mins of trying I called it a day, and she left.

Never bothered again and the legal situation isnt great so best left alone i think if my experiences are anything to go by