Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Fernanda Sa - Southampton  (Read 4895 times)

Offline poseidon

First proper review so be gentle. I tried to use the template and be as objetive as possible.

External Link/Members Only

Marked this as a negative, but I felt I could have marked it as neutral as I enjoyed myself, but as you’ll see, there are some pretty significant black marks.

Logistics: All comms done by text, quick and clear responses

Location (for In-call): Modern apartment block in city centre. Area is safe and fairly discrete - there was a small group of professional type people (landlord and agents) in the lobby area that I had to squeeze by which was a little embarrassing, but I guess that could happen anywhere and I was only embarrassed as I knew why I was there and they didn’t. Apartment itself was clean and modern.

* Looks: Hmmmmm, this is where it goes a bit wonky. SP is not really comparable to the profile photos. Looking back at the profile after the meet I guess it could be her, but the photos are not very representative. In the flesh she is much larger, as in bulky, not fat per se, just much fuller. Facially she’s far less feminine than in the photos and quite a bit of close shaved body hair - i.e. not silky smooth. Finally cock nothing like the monster in the photos, probably 5-6” and medium girth. Definitely not a £200/hour looker like Sofia or Gabriella Borges.  Brazilian with very little spoken English.

* Services: £250 for the hour incl £50 for cum. She was very friendly and did everything I wanted enthusiastically - OWO both ways, fucking both ways, some light FK and she produced a fair bit of cum! However, she came fairly early on in the meet (about 15 minutes in) and that seemed to take some/most of her steam away (doesn’t it for all of us!) - we’d agreed an hour and for her not to wait until further in the meet was poor. I made the next 15 minutes about me, but you could tell there was an intent to get me finished and out of the door - I blame her early peak on that. I was out of the door after 35 minutes. There was a small amount of shit on the end of the condom from her so obviously not done a great prep job - I know it can happen, just most girls seem to be completely clean. Now, if the description of her appearance didn’t put you off, then this bit will likely do it. When starting to top me, she was trying to enter unprotected, I objected, she protested, I objected again and all safe from then on, but her intent was absolutely clear.

So, in summary, the misrepresentation of appearance, attempted bareback, high price and early finish obviously make this a negative. However, I did actually enjoy myself. If you met her knowing about the appearance beforehand, only booked for 30 minutes and mentioned safe sex you might even give this a positive? For me there’s far better out there though.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2021, 03:55:29 pm by poseidon »

Offline poseidon

Sorry, could someone mark this as a negative - I managed to do it
« Last Edit: October 12, 2021, 03:55:55 pm by poseidon »