Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Clara Torres XL - Maida Vale - TOFTT  (Read 2204 times)

Offline Hemeldriver

External Link/Members Only

Met clara late august at around 1 am, pre arranged earlier in the day..

The flat is in an old london house made into flats, free parking on residential road.

Paid 100 for 30 mins. Arrived was met in the flat by Clara standing at around 5 11 with tall heels, quite stocky and not feminine if im honest, a tv not a ts, padded bra. But a very nice person good conversational standard of english, from brazil.

I jumped in the shower and paid up before the action. Stood at end of bed and loads of DFK. I took charge and laid on the bed and she sucked my hard dick, very good at this and took the complete length no problem. She pulled out her already erect cock from her g string, it was very impressive, i didnt plan on being fucked but this weapon could do some serious damage. About 8.5 /9 inchs and thick. The photos on birchplace are an accutate representation of her and the photos of her cock do it an injustice, its bigger than it looks in her photos

So mutual oral and rimming. I then moved to fuck. Placed a tiny amount of lube on her arse and i mean tiny at which point i had to remind clara i wanted a condom. 100% this SP qould have let me fuck her bareback. More on this later. On with the condom and i fucked her in missionairy with legs pinned down until i came.

A decent punt. She advertises 60 for a quicky could probably got away with this rather than a full half hour.

Would i go back? No, again as with most ts meets recently the possibilty of bareback is common place and a scary prospect.

Hidden Image/Members Only