Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NBA and other ethnic bar policy WGs  (Read 53221 times)

Offline Payyourwaymate

I am creating this thread as I have noticed that NBAs keep popping up in reviews and searches for reviews and profiles but there is not a thread to document WGs and profiles that have NBA policies in place. This thread will be to keep a record of all WGs that have or had NBA policies to save black punters time in their searches and also have a record to refer to.

If you come across any AW, VS, kommons or whatever platform profiles that have an NBA policy in London, please drop it here. I will screenshot the profile for record keeping if you are unable to do so. Any profile I find that has an NBA I will also add it here. Any information that is documented such as reviews that mention an ethnic background screening process drop the profile here please. I think there are some profiles that have other policies for other races aswell, so if anyone finds one, drop it here too.

Just to repeat, this thread will only be to keep a record to save punters time and have an idea of what to expect if they still want to try to engage contact to try their luck.....I don't really have much interest in debating NBAs or other ethnic bar policies anymore; but a record must be kept as it has reached a stage that it is quite pervasive.

Offline Payyourwaymate

English Annabella: was a forum favourite at one point. At one point she had an NBA. Has disappeared off adultwork but there is a thread that this link comes up on one her old reviews of where she is now. Adding for records.

External Link/Members Only

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=183635.100

Thanks to AndromedaX :hi:

... I preserve the ad here, and find a new photo :music: ...

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Payyourwaymate

I thought you said you was mixed race ? 

Her profile says she doesn't see blacks

Her current profile states the punter must be on AW with 6 months feedback in recent times. Be aware please if you decide to engage.

Offline Payyourwaymate

NBA policy, such a shame that she developed that as she didnt before i dont think.

Kind of points to incidents influencing her decision cause her market base must surely be ethnic minorities

On to the next one before NBA comes on their profile lol

Currently the profile does not state NBA but there was at one point. There may be a screening process in place, take as you will.

Offline Payyourwaymate

Not on AW at the current time. Profile on this site states nothing but beware.

NBA policy too, she only plays the white notes  :thumbsdown:

Offline Payyourwaymate

Profile does not state NBA but on punting Wiki there is a note that there was an NBA.

Offline Payyourwaymate

She has this stony look to her that has put me off seeing her (and the fact she had a no blacks policy previously).  So that look matched up to your experience with her.

Current profile does not state NBA but see quote above.

Offline Payyourwaymate

Points to Consider - Lorena has an NBA policy, I don’t know this until I’d read her profile after arranging the punt. I called her and asked if she was ok with me. She said that from my phone manner she was happy to see me. I’m not sure this will work with everyone but this was my experience.

Currently it is gangster style clients.

Offline Payyourwaymate

NBA policy

How can you be a "Queen of Anal" and have an NBA policy? Just fake baby  :cool:

No NBA on profile currently but this profile used to have an NBA, I specifically remember this aswell. There is probably a screening process.

Offline Payyourwaymate

Basically she is NBA, who is selective about black people she meets, I would say it is more of the business side of things than actual racism. According to her, "black people do pose a higher risk for her business, and also have bigger dicks which hurts her from doing further work that day".

The interesting thing with her is she wouldn't give you a straight "No, I can't meet you". Instead she dithers the communication with some lame "I am booked up for now, please call me later to see when I am available". And when you do, she doesn't response.

NBA not on profile but take heed to above quote.

Offline Payyourwaymate

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=300056.msg3138343#msg3138343

No clear NBA stated on profile, but OP of the review is black. Also note could have been a size issue as OP stated in the review, so may or may not see black punters.

Offline Payyourwaymate

I tried today for a quick 30 mins booking

You dodged a bullet , the one time I booked Skyler only to arrive and be told NBA

There is no NBA on profile stated. Be careful.

Offline Payyourwaymate

Good review OP, just a small warning for others if you're black she offers a NBA policy, so don't waste your time.

I'm surprised she hasn't put the NBA policy up on her AW like most Rom SPs.

There is no NBA stated on profile but take the above quote into consideration.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2021, 12:58:44 pm by Payyourwaymate »

Offline Payyourwaymate

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

She has an NBA policy too. Says no under 25s but how will one prove their age willingly. ID? lol. She might aswell just say NBA straight. Also, she does BB.

She has taken the NBA off and is not in London at the current time but could come back.

Offline Payyourwaymate

Comms: No probs, efficient and quick. Though I did have to pass the ethnicity test! No Blacks but happy with Indians of English heritage.

Offline Payyourwaymate

NBA policy. Oh well......

LOL

when did that go up?

edit:- oh you called her?.....ah No blacks allowed then..fair enough

Current profile does not state NBA.

Offline Payyourwaymate

£120 is a bit to expensive but she has her market she told me don’t see black clients and most of her cliental are white men who are looking to tick off the ebony experience of their bucket List.

I could not find NBA on her profile, too much text.

Offline Payyourwaymate

After reading up some good reviews about her I decided to visit British Karina - External Link/Members Only - Comms were all good and time agreed, location easy to find, but she cancelled on me when I got to the door due to the colour of my skin, I mean everyone has their own preference but asking me what colour I am before I made the 35 minute journey would have saved us both some hassle, first ever negative from me

Offline Payyourwaymate

I don’t know if this is legit but I called asked are your pictures real she said yes I doubt it that middle picture threw me off I was ready to go see her off that middle picture. Asked her do you see black guys disconnected the phone  :D :lol: :lol:
Text her same thing got air time lol

Offline Payyourwaymate

NBA Policy in effect

Seems she's trying to offer some form of financial dominating services and discriminate. She does not even offer full sex. She needs to allow it, full haram lol.

Offline Payyourwaymate

Tried to see her, she asked me for my age and ethnicity via text - told her & her reply was ‘sorry hun’ - I am not sure what she meant as I didn’t probe further. Maybe a NBA policy?

Unconfirmed but take into consideration. Profile does not state NBA.

« Last Edit: September 12, 2021, 01:59:36 pm by Payyourwaymate »

Offline Payyourwaymate

Was in london at one point.

NBA under 30  :dash: :dash:

Profile currently states she sees black men. Do take above quote into consideration.

Offline Payyourwaymate

Yes that is her. This is her new profile. Her old one had NBA policy and more pretentious than the new one.

Went as billie farlow at some point. I remember clearly as well she had an NBA. I can't see an NBA on her profile now at the moment. However, she does state "good evening Mr Bond". James bonds have never been black so....you decide if you still want to engage, proceed with caution lol.

Offline Payyourwaymate

Offline Payyourwaymate

Offline Global_Punter

✔️ Real Pics 💋 Luna Brazilian Girl💋 PartyGirl 🥂

NBA policy not stated on her page currently but she's confirmed it via text etc & previous profile update.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2021, 05:17:42 pm by Global_Punter »

Offline Payyourwaymate

New AW account  Sky lee.

Does not meet Black or Indian men.  Body looks insane so when this lockdown over, white guys will need to TOFTT

Profile is not active currently and cannot find any similar profiles that match this one. Will add this for records incase she comes back so people know. Went by the name SKY LEE.