Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Warning TS Review - TS Raika Guimaraes - Norwich  (Read 11671 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6356601) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Suffolk TS Lover

External Link/Members Only

Had not intended to punt again this month having already spent over budget. However I am a sucker (literaly) for a BBC and so when I came across the above profile, just had to give it a go. There were no reviews I could find anywhere, so decided to go with it.

Cost: £160 for 1 hour

Comms: Probably as bad as it gets (except ghosting). When I phoned she said "No English, Text". So I did, asking for 1 hours that evening, and got by return, Postcode and full address and of course "baby". When I arrive, it was only to find the house number did not exist and where I thought it would be, was an industrial estate. Several text messages just got the postcode as resonse. Tried again and only 2 minutes from appointment time got me a house number, some 104 more than originally sent. Still eventually I was there at the door, exactly on time.

Location: Terraced house in Norwish, looks very residential but realised I had been to the next door house once. Door opened in the usual fashion, no-one to be seen but entered straight intoa bedroon. How anyone got to the rest of the house was a mystery. Bit cramped but bed was large and comfortable.

Looks: Think the photos are photoshopped. She is a bit rougher than advertised, maybe a bit older. Body, fake boobs were all as expected though. Cock may have been exagerated in photos but not by much. Was large and girthy.

The punt: She was straight down to business, naked on the bed and within a few minutes, had me sucking away. Enthusiastic but it was not long before she was off the bed and putting on a condom. No point in talking about it, no Eglish at all, so I resigned myself. I did want it, but was a bit unsure because of the size. However, I must be getting a bit more used to it, because she was soon balls deep without any discomfort. She proceeded to fuck me - gently as first - but eventually full on. 5-10 minutes later though, that was it, she stopped, removed condom and started cleaning up. I asked it she would come - several google translate attempts later, I got the translation, "only for another £100". I don't like it that much.

That was it really. I realised nothing much else was happening, so 25 minutes after arrival, I was out the door.

So, while I got one thing I wanted, a BBC fucking me, that was about it, so a negative.

Should have waited because when I got there I saw text messages from one of my regulars, ThaiMaya1997 to let me know she was local again....live and learn

Offline foobarbaz

Thanks for the review, not sure if it warrants a negative rather than a neutral but I can definitely understand where the disappointment comes from. Thanks for your contribution to the forum.

Offline Aidan1978

not sure why the warning.

maybe more negotiation required

Offline BogBog1

Thanks for the review.... she's currently here in Bristol and I've been tempted, but never taken the plunge as something has always put me off. I think, the feeling that she'd be very masculine in the flesh. Anyway, it's a no from me!