Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Trans Review!! tv-suzie-xxl, Edgware Road  (Read 9470 times)

Offline Flex121

THIS IS A TS REVIEW!!

Hey,

This is my first review so let me know if I miss anything.

External Link/Members Only

I managed to see Suzie on Thursday..
What can I say except WOW. Honestly from the communication to the greeting to the goodbye. She was incredible. I felt so welcomed when I walked in.
So the obvious are she is top, tall (around 6’1 in heels) and hung like an absolute donkey. Even flaccid she is huge. I gave her some demands for outfits prior to meeting which she happily met.
When I arrived the flat was immaculate, towel and wash facilities etc including mouthwash. We sorted the paperwork then it was down to business. I explained I’ve never been bottom before and she was fine with it and made me feel at ease. We started with OWO and DFK, it was so big I was in tears but I never felt rushed etc. I originally booked for 30mins but said as I was having so much fun that I’d try bottom and if it didn’t hurt I’d stay longer. She got me in doggy and lubed with with a condom and went in. It was absolutely amazing. I managed to get the whole 9.5inches in and I was ecstatic 😂
She was so good and gentle with a hint of rough but I wasn’t hurt or ripped or anything.

The body: 9
The cock: 10
The service: 10
The location: 10

Honestly, I couldn’t of asked for a better first time, I’m so happy I’m planning to go more frequently and I can not wait.

Hope this review helps guys 👍🏽

Online Colston36

Did you suck her cock; if so what did it taste like and was it hard when you did?
« Last Edit: August 16, 2021, 04:29:42 pm by Colston36 »

Offline caramba

Nice review! I've been thinking about this girl, even had WhatsApp communication.
This is an encouragement for me. Did you actually have hers as a first-timer?? She must be an expert driller :)

Offline winkywanky

Not wishing to disbelieve you or anything OP, but you reckon this was your first time being a Bottom and yet you took a thick, 9.5" cock all the way to the hilt?  :wacko:

Offline Prifessionallondinguy

Not wishing to disbelieve you or anything OP, but you reckon this was your first time being a Bottom and yet you took a thick, 9.5" cock all the way to the hilt?  :wacko:

He was in tears 😭 !

Offline Hansthatdodishes

His review is quite accurate @winkywanky... but yeah 9.5 on 1st go is mmmm but in fairness it is not hard as stone thank fuck lolzzz

I should do my review actually

Offline Flex121

Did you suck her cock; if so what did it taste like and was it hard when you did?

Yes I did, was amazing and was hard I. Literally seconds.

Offline Flex121

Nice review! I've been thinking about this girl, even had WhatsApp communication.
This is an encouragement for me. Did you actually have hers as a first-timer?? She must be an expert driller :)

Honestly it was my first go at bottom and she made it so easy yet hard 😂😂😂 she is defo a professional.

Offline Harry321

Yes agree with you. I’ve met her 2 times and she’s so polite/welcoming and listen to your needs more than anything. She does have a big dick lol she was telling me last time she might go to Birmingham for a month or so…. But who know lol x

Offline mike781

My word, her penis is gorgeous!

Ahem, anyway. Did you book in advance or call on the day? I'm really keen to get something in the diary for the weekend but it seems on-the-day bookings are preferred, which leaves me anxious I'll miss out.

Offline Harry321

Well I book it a day in advance and let her know…
I mostly seen her during the week evening time, early on around 5-6pm
She does have a nice cock + she knows how to use it too lol
She’s soo friendly that we still talk and exchange messages even if we are not meeting and stay in touch!