Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Thai Bella / Pam / Pammy - Glasgow  (Read 5700 times)

7 review(s) for Pam.Thai Ladyboy (5 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6784030) (5 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline grzelak.d

I met with Bella around the end of April. That was the name she was using at the time but has since changed to Pam or Pammy. Either side of meeting Bella I met with a Romanian TS called Andrea Rose and the Brazilian TS Franciny. Both of those meets were 'Negative' (reviews to come) but I have decided to review Bella first instead of reviewing chronologically as I have left a couple of 'Negatives' already and wanted to contribute something positive to the forum instead. Bella was also my first and so far only Thai experience - real girl or TS.

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only     

Overall rating: Positive

Comms: Comms were perfect. Meet was quickly arranged over text.

Looks: So Bella did have some really nice pictures on her ad where she looked nice and slim. A real knockout actually IMO. I did read some reviews on here beforehand though which stated she had put on weight and the pics were old. In person she is quite tall and big. At first I was a bit taken aback as I think slim and slender is a better look for TS but I still found her pretty facially. There is also another recent review which mentions stubble but this was definitely not the case for me. Age on her AW page is given as 27 but I think 30 seems more accurate. Since my meet she has updated her profiles with some more recent pics.   

Service: 30 mins for £80.

So I was let into the flat by the big and tall and pretty smiling Bella and after the initial shock at her height/size I felt at ease and had a feeling this would be good. I remember she did not wear any lingerie, just some robe thing and stockings. When we undressed I did notice she had a bit of a belly and also a bit of a bush down below! This didn't bother me as much as it probably should have as she was really happy and smiley and I always think a positive attitude more than makes up for any shortcomings in looks (not that I found her ugly or anything). I can't really remember the exact details of what went down but I know we ticked of all the important boxes, namely some proper french kissing, OWO both ways and me fucking her. Just lots of enthusiasm from her for every activity really. She also used poppers when I was fucking her. First time I've ever seen this and I didn't know what to think but it just seemed like a few sniffs and then put to the side. Cock wise, I wouldn't say she has the most attractive one. It was quite girthy but not the longest. I think I would have preferred if it was a little longer and not as thick. No clock-watching of any kind, I was there for probably 30-35 mins including a quick post-sex shower and chat. Can't remember what we talked about, usual shit probably but her English was decent and I had no problem understanding her. Got a kiss on the way out and was asked to visit again.

Overall: I was just really happy with this punt. I've not been with many TS but the ones I've seen have mostly been crap and I'd say this was definitely the best experience. I'm starting to think with TS that the fantasy is better than the reality but I had a good time with Bella.   

Would I recommend/return?: I would recommend as she's pretty and really enthusiastic but just be aware she is a bigger girl than the pictures suggest. I'll be honest, since she has left Glasgow I have followed her Birchplace profile around the country waiting for her to return. About a week after this punt I went to see TS Franciny and that was just shit, so I'm really annoyed I never went to Bella instead as I'm sure she was still up here. If/when she comes back, I hope she has lost a little weight as the slim version of her would be perfect.   

Offline J_H

I met with Bella around the end of April. That was the name she was using at the time but has since changed to Pam or Pammy. Either side of meeting Bella I met with a Romanian TS called Andrea Rose and the Brazilian TS Franciny. Both of those meets were 'Negative' (reviews to come) but I have decided to review Bella first instead of reviewing chronologically as I have left a couple of 'Negatives' already and wanted to contribute something positive to the forum instead. Bella was also my first and so far only Thai experience - real girl or TS.

Would be very interesting to see your review of Bella Francini - always good to see another opinion, especially on TSs.