Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AVOID AT ALL COSTS. (Previously RubyLee, now Naked Biker Girl) Bristol  (Read 3061 times)

Offline simping

Okay so there's been some threads already posted about this girl and I hate to post another but this is a must. Hopefully it won't get lost and gains traction, really need most of SW punters to see this.

A little background, day off and thought of seeing a girl, went on to the purple website and came across her profile. Ngl she looks fit, but her profile seemed familiar probably--no SHOULD have done some research on her on here :dash: sent texts and this is what happened

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 12, 2021, 08:40:45 am by simping »

Offline simping

For some UKP is not allowing me to upload further images to this thread, hopefully in the comments?

Offline simping

Fuck it, if any one needs the receipt I got them just DM me...🙄

Offline southcoastpunter

who are you talking about? please put in her AW link?

Offline hamchang

Offline simping

@hamchang and @lewis thanks... completely forgot about adding the aw link.

Offline stevesimpson

Fuck it, if any one needs the receipt I got them just DM me...🙄

receipt?

Offline simping

Screenshots of our conversation...she's a complete nutter

Offline vsgp3

Interested to hear the rest of the conversation...., but yep this one isnt a full shilling...

Offline scutty brown

So she cancelled a booking almost immediately after accepting? Probably just a mistake, where's the problem that demands "avoid at all costs"?

Offline Bristolguy

She’s a barn pot kicked off as I asked for a 5.30 pm said go and see gal after next man double texting I blocked her number and previous she gives the age limit bullshit she’s best avoided at all costs imo aswell.

Offline southcoastpunter

She’s a barn pot kicked off as I asked for a 5.30 pm said go and see gal after next man double texting I blocked her number and previous she gives the age limit bullshit she’s best avoided at all costs imo aswell.

what?

You should give a reasonable explanation (one that makes sense)  if you are saying something as strong as "avoid at all costs" - btw, i couldn't see your revieew of her!

and fwiw, i am with scutty on the OP's reason - cancelled after 2 minutes is hardly a "avoid at all costs" situation.

Offline hamchang

Screenshots of our conversation...she's a complete nutter

She's probably typing a report on ProssieGangR-Us.com about two punters who make no sense at all when contacting her.

Blimey - if this thread is anything to go by no wonder she's confused.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Bristolguy

Sorry I posted my reply  on the wrong thread but I sent a text asking to book her for a 5.30pm 30 min incall  as was busy till then which she replied  I will probably see someone else by then so I thought fine and then a couple of minutes later I get a double text message of go and see next gal after next man  from her which is why I said avoid as that’s not normal behaviour but if you want to try and book and see her go for it but I blocked her number as to me that’s not normal.

Offline Willing Sub

You what?

Offline Willing Sub

Sorry I posted my reply  on the wrong thread but I sent a text asking to book her for a 5.30pm 30 min incall  as was busy till then which she replied  I will probably see someone else by then so I thought fine and then a couple of minutes later I get a double text message of go and see next gal after next man   from her which is why I said avoid as that’s not normal behaviour but if you want to try and book and see her go for it but I blocked her number as to me that’s not normal.
You what? (again)

Offline simping

So she cancelled a booking almost immediately after accepting? Probably just a mistake, where's the problem that demands "avoid at all costs"?

There's so much to the conversation. After the initial cancellation I received texts such as these (hopefully I'll be able to post pics this time)

« Last Edit: July 16, 2021, 05:02:03 pm by simping »

Offline simping

There's so much to the conversation. After the initial cancellation I received texts such as these (hopefully I'll be able to post pics this time)

I've uploaded the pics in reverse order, should be read bottom-to-top, haven't quite mastered UKP image uploader thingy 🤦 there's like more to this...she's weird..

Offline Willing Sub

I've uploaded the pics in reverse order, should be read bottom-to-top, haven't quite mastered UKP image uploader thingy 🤦 there's like more to this... she's weird..
Ok, keep it coming, am enjoying this thread :)

Offline scutty brown

Looks to me like she thought you were weird for requesting gym wear - I notice you've not posted that request. What else have you not posted?

Offline simping

Looks to me like she thought you were weird for requesting gym wear - I notice you've not posted that request. What else have you not posted?

Nothing. I requested gym wear as she posted some pics in, guess what, gym wear! After that things took a turn for the worse. She could've--did deny the request, could have just ended it there..

« Last Edit: July 17, 2021, 08:47:33 am by simping »

Offline southcoastpunter

so it appears she is a PG seller and perhaps a deposit scammer and has no intention to meet. Ok thank you, warning given. Surely we don't need any more copies of WA discussions!

Ok, keep it coming, am enjoying this thread :)

so you enjoy a thread where guys get ripped off and she is amongst other things a racist! Says a lot about you as well as her!
« Last Edit: July 17, 2021, 09:43:03 am by southcoastpunter »

Offline scutty brown

Nothing. I requested gym wear as she posted some pics in, guess what, gym wear! After that things took a turn for the worse. She could've--did deny the request, could have just ended it there..

If you'd explained all that in your first post things would have been so much easier to understand

Offline simping

If you'd explained all that in your first post things would have been so much easier to understand

I was trying to figure out how to upload multiple pics to one post 😬🙃

Offline scutty brown

We didn't need the pics, just a coherent explanation

Offline MrT222

Looks like her profile is gone now. Thanks for the warning in any case.

Offline sigmund

I think that may well be a girl whos previously been known as Petite Kim, Petite Casey, LittleCasey and CaseyOldMarket, probably other names too.

Had a good couple of punts with her, but she has a reputation of going weird from time to time, smokes lots of weed from what's been said previously.

Offline MrT222

I mean, based on those texts, yeah she sounds potty.

Offline Willing Sub

so you enjoy a thread where guys get ripped off and she is amongst other things a racist! Says a lot about you as well as her!
Stop talking out your ass, you know nothing about me. It's got nothing to do with her ripping people off or being racist that I'm enjoying the thread, it's the insight into how fucked up she is. Now go back to psychoanalysing school, you clearly need plenty more education
« Last Edit: July 18, 2021, 12:04:40 am by Willing Sub »

Online Punterperson1971

Either way she’s a racist loony

Offline juxta

In Bristol now. Looks like the name and location change every couple of hours. IrishBlondeChick at the moment. 

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline joninbristol

I'm guessing "friendly and open minded" excludes being a racist who accuses people of being paedophiles without any evidence to back it up, in her "mind".
Not to mention, "I like to wind up punters by blocking them and sending them random places, it makes me laugh."

She sounds and reads as utterly deranged.
And combined with the multiple personality and location changes in one day (thank you Juxta and Meatywsg), she is definitely one to avoid.  :scare:

Thanks for the warning Simping, it's appreciated.
:hi:

« Last Edit: May 07, 2022, 02:53:54 pm by joninbristol »

Offline joninbristol

Update, less than 24 hours later:
Now gone.
Again.
:hi:

Offline HawkG

I see she refers to "UGLY MIGS".

A site dedicated to MIG-25 Foxbat and MIG-31 Foxhound presumably, as the rest look good in my view.

Offline joninbristol

I see she refers to "UGLY MIGS".

A site dedicated to MIG-25 Foxbat and MIG-31 Foxhound presumably, as the rest look good in my view.

Oh, I dunno, the FoxBat always gave me a semi, especially its rate of climb and Tornado-like silhouette.
With her on the '31 though, doesn't get my juices flowing, unlike the Sukhoi-34 "Hellduck" :sarcastic:

« Last Edit: May 08, 2022, 08:26:52 pm by joninbristol »

Offline houseboot

Offline Martin64

Now on AW as CaseyMaixxb27 years old in the Isle of Wight.
WWW.adultwork.com/5346168

Offline houseboot

Now on AW as CaseyMaixxb27 years old in the Isle of Wight.
WWW.adultwork.com/5346168

Clickable link

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only