Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jenny Massage Southampton FBSM  (Read 1344 times)

Offline Dirty_Parry

External Link/Members Only

Booking took place this week

Preamble
I saw the thread about Jenny and thought she sounded my sort of punt. Also an opportunity to beat Fastcar to a review. 😂

Comms
Very easy put her number into WhatsApp to see a picture of a very pretty Chinese girl. Sent a message asking if she took advance bookings. Replied quickly to say yes. So I booked a few days ahead was told to confirm by WhatsApp on the morning of the punt. Asked for B2B 1 hour with HE. Returned with price of £80.

All agreed. I confirmed on the morning and was sent the address. Told to text when arrive and she’ll meet me at the door to the block.
So far all good. Easy to find in Ocean Villlage Southampton. Loads of visitor parking in the daytime. Not sure it would be easy at night. So parked and texted as instructed. No reply. Ok so tried WhatsApp and instant reply I’ll come and let you in. So I got out the car and walked to the door and she arrived about the same time.

Very pretty,  very petite wearing a light summer dress huge smile. I followed her in to a ground floor flat. She offered me the bathroom so I had a quick wee and wash of the bits. Into the room. Solid massage table with room all around it. Paperwork done told to strip and lay face down. She soon returned and it began. She was good for someone so petite she did well. Then close contact with her tummy pressed into my head the long strokes with lots of attention to buttocks and just a hint of inner thigh.

However with every near brush with tackle and my groans of pleasure the brushes increased. The more she did the more I complimented her and so it continued. By now the Cc swipes were not swipes anymore the card was stuck the other hand had a handful of balls.

This continued giving great pleasure and Jenny is very practiced at the tease. Now came the turn over. She oiled up the old feller, who was well standing to attention. I had my hand up her skirt holding that lovely little bum. I did wonder if she’d forgotten about B2B. I think I was right as she suddenly got a towel and wiped me off. Then she put a mask on.

Next she took of her dress showing me such a sweet petite size 6 body in bra and panties. She climbed onto the couch and did a little B2B but then in my face removed her bra revealing sweet, I guess B cub boobs. Of course Chinese nipples like wheel nuts.

Lots and lots of rubbing her boobs over my cock and I was really standing to attention now. Now she spins round so her pussy is in my face with panties on. I tried to slide them down by asking permission, but she said no. She pulled them to one side so I could see and said you like? No touching!

“Want to I lick? “ Now I’m confused I’ve got a beautiful Chinese female with her pussy in my face asking? After a little back and forth I understood she meant me licking her not her me! “Extra 20!”

I explained I didn’t have 20 so she said next time and started on the HE.

So this is when I’m probably being unfair, but up to this point everything was almost perfect. Now she’s on the table and as I’m not licking her she has sort of twisted around, I’ve got a handful of boob. Yes I know I’m being overly critical but the HE was just too fast and mechanical. Yes after such a wonderful session it was disappointing. I feel sure if I had been licking her it would have been a better experience.

The one thing she did that made me smile was as she cleaned me up she squeezed out every last drop of cum into the wipe. That was nice.  :thumbsup:

So that’s my view on this young lady. Very pretty, personable, not a lot if English but we’re all used to that. Vfm = yes - will I go back? Not sure there are better out there.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2021, 09:32:43 pm by Dirty_Parry »

Offline fastcar669

I need to up my game !  - thanks for the review, sounds great up to the point of £20 extra, I think I would rather pay up front than feel Im being "had" a bit.

right I beeter get writing those other reviews  :lol: