Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Marina flat, Swansea  (Read 4527 times)

Offline snaitram99

Texted for appt on number ending 997 that was used in reviving Nikki adverts. Still seems to work. basement flat

Door answered by nice looking girl who I later discovered was Shi Shi, but was directed to room with another girl, don't know if taking turns or Shi Shi already had booking. Anyway girl I saw said name Baba or something like that but definitely not an elephant.

£100 for the hour. Slim, small sort breasts, nice looking, poss 30's. Friendly with limited English but got by without using phone app.

Started with massage at my request, very good, seemed to know what she was doing. Moved on to oral, which I think was the best I've ever had! Paid extra £10 for OWO. Didn't manage to come from oral but no criticism of her, she tried her best.

We took Mr. Floppy in hand and got there in the end.

Would definitely see again, although would be nice to try Shi Shi.

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

I've previously avoided the Chinese/Asian set-ups as I feared the girls were there under duress. But the Swansea one (very much including Shi Shi/Ci Ci) seems to have a good rotate of SPs there at present

Offline snaitram99

I've previously avoided the Chinese/Asian set-ups as I feared the girls were there under duress. But the Swansea one (very much including Shi Shi/Ci Ci) seems to have a good rotate of SPs there at present

Don't get there very often but always been good. My understanding is that the girls travel there by train of their own volition and there is no evidence of them being forcibly held. One mentioned once that she had been to the market early that day to buy fresh fish.

Also some of them return regularly. :hi:

Offline snaitram99

At long last I recently got to see Shishi and had a nice time for £100. Seems she has taken over the Michelle role now (although far too young to be an "Auntie" in these places) and is living there. You need to ask for her specifically, otherwise you get the girl on rotation. I arranged it by text.

Offline Exile

Michelle is still around but more part time than what she used to be.

Offline Max626x

Hi
Has anyone any experience of Shi Shi they can share
What services does she typically provide

Offline SALIBA

Hi
Has anyone any experience of Shi Shi they can share
What services does she typically provide

I usually just exclusively as for Shi Shi. I haven't ventured asking for OWO or anything too far from missionary. I usually just like rely on her because she's the height and frame I like and provides a decent enough service for £60.
Not too long ago though I booked an hour and we had abit of a prolonged massage. which was actually quite nice.

Offline snaitram99

I usually just exclusively as for Shi Shi. I haven't ventured asking for OWO or anything too far from missionary. I usually just like rely on her because she's the height and frame I like and provides a decent enough service for £60.
Not too long ago though I booked an hour and we had abit of a prolonged massage. which was actually quite nice.

She used to be one of the visiting girls who return at intervals. She will do OWO. Sometimes the girls ask for £10 extra for this. She might appreciate this even if doesn't ask, as prices seem to have been maintained here at pre lockdown rates. On the rare occasions I've been able to get there found the visiting girls good too.