Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jess of Piccadilly Selecta  (Read 2903 times)

Offline Tango

Time spent: 30 mins
Cost: £35
Extras: None offered

Jess is a cute blonde lady with soft light skin, a nice pert ass and fucking banging chebs. Her tits were big, firm and had more dairy goodness than a milkman doing his morning rounds.

In the room Jess was friendly, chatty and got her kit off no messing so I did the same, as soon as I seen her tits my dick was raging hard!!! I played with her hot tits, ass and nuzzled her before moving in for a snog, she giggled but shook her head lol... Ah well its always worth a try and from experience deffo gets more results than asking "do you do kissing?"...

Jess wasted no time getting on her knees and giving me OW, fucking hell, she toe curled me while I was stood there so lay my fat ass on the bed instead while she went to town on me while I eyed up her dairy pillows! Quality! I said "I bet not many get past this do they" she giggled and replied "NO" hahaha lucky my little fella is trained in handling fine fellatio.

I asked Jess what her pussy felt like she said she didn't know so I said "can I find out" so she climbed on board and her pussy was tight too! I now had my work cut out for me, I managed to hold on before Jess got tired so I bent her over and managed to get a little out of breath, more cos I'm a little fat shit than that I totally went to town on her... Anyway I splaffed my load and was happy as Larry.

Had a quick chat with Jess who seems a nice down to earth lady.

I would recommend and more so for the fellow titty brigade.