Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Client Eye  (Read 42231 times)

Offline unclepokey

It's a bit like a woman who tells me NO or my email that is unanswered. I just don't worry. If they're not interested neither am I. And I don't have the energy or indeed will to go any further 'correcting records'.

Offline hamchang

Quite interesting going through your address book with clienteye to see which of the people in there are whoing. Was surprised by one, and not by another.

Offline mrfishyfoo

That’s really bad, I suppose there is no way you can rectify the misinformation on the site?

CORRECT !!!  :dash: :dash:

I had to change my punting number.

Offline Dopedj

I'd not heard of this app until this thread so I thought I'd see what it said about me.

I entered my punting 'phone number and was returned a nil report.
My punting name yielded the following:
1/21 call/sms pest, Wakefield, Just wasting time.
3/21 abusive, London,Keeps texting from different numbers even after refusing to meet him.

The facts are that I know not any individual from Wakefield  neither, in fact, do I know anything about Wakefield (although I believe it's in Yorkshire). Furthermore, I could not text "from various different numbers" as I have but the one punting phone. Even more, if a woman says 'NO' to me I just don't feckin' bother further. (see1/21 above).

I'm not, therefore, in any way thinking that this app is of any serious use to SPs and that au contraire it's a free factory for troublemakers.
🤔 hmmm... I doubt that happened

Offline Dopedj

CORRECT !!!  :dash: :dash:

I had to change my punting number.
If you’re a genuine client ,there is no way your number will end up on tht app.
I’ve used the same punting phone and number for years and my number ain’t there. Only shows if Ure nuisance or violent punter your number and your vile antics will end up there.

Offline stevedave

I’ve used the same punting phone and number for years and my number ain’t there. Only shows if Ure nuisance or violent punter your number and your vile antics will end up there.

I think the point is, your number could be added to it just to fuck you over, if you have a disagreement with an SP or pimp. Only takes one vindictive person to knacker that number for you.

Offline KatieEdinburgh

• Service Provider
Look, I think it's really not something for punters to try and use themselves, or even has some people suggested earlier in the thread, manipulate for their own fun / write their own feedback etc.

1. Firstly you can only write negative reports. You cannot be giving anyone "positive feedback" and even if you did, anyone with the app will see this as potential negative warnings that come through as an alert when they text or call you.

2. You guys have UKP already, and are pretty damn good at sharing information if someone timewastes / scams you, so why are you angry at the possibilty that WGs might be able to do the same thing amongst themselves?

3. There's different levels of reports, like violence + abusiveness, no shows, removing condoms, text pests (and phone wankers) or timewasting.
Obviously, those things are various levels of seriousness... And if someone gets one or two reports for simply no-showing/sudden radio silence, then some ladies will still give you a chance and let you book, so it won't harm you so much.
There is a space to share detailed explanations too. In my experience, when someone is the worst sort of client, I will write what happened in the booking along with something like DO NOT SEE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES / GIRLS PLEASE BEWARE: VIOLENT etc. so clearly this allows for differentiating between someone who just wasted our time, versus a rapist.

This might be if someone has beaten or raped me, tried to not let me leave, given me fake money or has forced the money back/stolen it whilst I wasn't looking. The last few on that list clients probably don't think as so violently horrible but honestly I would rather be hit, it is that sickening when someone tricks you into not paying (or fake money) as suddenly if you needed that booking you cannot pay the bills and are forced to make that money back. Anyway. My main point is, like another WG said - you guys really probably can never comprehend how dangerous this job truly is for us. Even if the majority of clients aren't like that it doesn't matter we still have the chance of being actually hurt or murdered every single day.

In trying to understand how "reliable" Client Eye might be it struck me that it seems to be unnecessary. National Ugly Mugs runs their own alert system that allows anonymous reporting, sends sms/email alerts and can be searched.

No.

National Ugly Mugs you can only report the more "major" behaviour. ie. rape and violence.
This is important, as whilst it might be annoying to you lot, reporting the medium-bad stuff, like timewasting, is needed for us to make an informed decision on whether to give someone a chance if they cancel one time - maybe it's a genuine reason, but if they've done it to 15+ girls then probably just a fantasist booking.

It also does not give out the full phone numbers or name, even if you know it and want it to be reported. Same with SAAFE, it really isn't as useful a tool for me, because you don't get the EXACT phone number (so more chance that there's two numbers where one is bad, one is okay) if you're so worried about someone else using your number whilst you have been "innocent" this could still happen on any reporting platform

It also has far less matches on the other two - like, if you search a client's phone number, nothing might come up on SAAFE or NUM, but 8 reports show on ClientEye

Again, I need to stress : the reports themselves aren't as important as what is actually written in the description part.
The girl usually will always explain the reason, so that people can make a decision - obviously, I want other girls to have as much info as possible so that no one is at risk !

Also, verified sex workers who have told ClientEye their working name come up in bold, whilst general reports not in bold could be from anyone. Of course I will hold more value to reports that come from verified sex workers

Ive been told mine says im abusive, and time waster, a lobbyist for something or other among other things.

Generally, if you have been reported on more than one occasion, chances are you probably have done something to piss these WGs off...

I agree with Strawberry here: but in my experience its probably more like 90% of the time, reports match up to actual behaviour not 75%

That’s really bad, I suppose there is no way you can rectify the misinformation on the site?

With the example of having a completely wrong location in a report, yes that might be a mistake. But we also seem to be just taking your word as fact that you have no idea why these were written (naturally, clients are going to want to dispute that they did nothing wrong even if they did but they probably just don't see it that way from their perspective)

I'm not saying this in particular, as I'm sure you're not dangerous BUT --- stuff like that potentially can be explained if you contacted a touring girl who came to London once, but is actually from Wakefield or something like that. I was also going to say that if your AW username is coming up but not your number, maybe its just very similar to another punters (especially if it's like BigDickHung69 )

YES, overall it's a lot like Mr. Number in the way it works, and probably some mistakes happen some of the time

So reports can be taken with a pinch of salt, but in my experience actually the reports are accurate 90% of the time imo, and are extremely useful to us - and if you want us to be safe then punters should have absolutely no issue with WGs having lots different tools to keep us safe as possible (and we regularly do use many different ways to screen, with number one being intuition).

If you're personally affected by several completely untrue reports, such as could only be explained by someone else using your number before you or something else malicious, my advice would be to just change your number.

I cant believe I'd ever be telling a client to do that -- if anything, you should be more scared for us, that potentially dangerous rapists can just get a new punting number and all the reports go away, simple as that. But it definitely is a useful tool that you shouldn't shame us for wanting to use, as you guys have UKP so of course we also need to have ways to warn each other too.

:)
« Last Edit: March 16, 2021, 01:16:29 pm by KatieEdinburgh »

Offline winkywanky

If you think an unregulated App such as this would always contain accurate information you're a little deluded.

Even more so, if you simply think the absence of any of your details on there somehow 'proves' your point (ie your perfectness is correctly portrayed, therefore any guys on there must be meatheaded morons).

Just as there are some aggressive, nasty men who intimidate and harm WGs, equally there are some hysterical, spiteful women who will spout exaggerated shit to damage guys' reputations for no proper reason.

Offline finn5555

Who cares  :unknown: Just buy a new sim  :rolleyes:

Offline winkywanky

Who cares  :unknown: Just buy a new sim  :rolleyes:

Exactly.

And a reluctance to do so might indicate the use of a personal phone for punting, a complete no-no  :scare:

Always use an anonymous punting-specific phone, and if there's ever a need to change number, simply inform your trusted regulars of your new one. Simple.

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider

:thumbsup:

Offline finn5555

I think the point is, your number could be added to it just to fuck you over.

That is true so many pro$$ies hate rejection  :D and this would be a good tool for them to attempt to fuck things over for the punter  :rolleyes:

Offline David1970

Who do you know this, your vast punting experience :lol:

One once has a SP matched my review on this site to me, which was positive. I mentioned her tits were smaller than they look in her profile photos on AW, in the review. I got a email via AW from her going crazy at me, calling me all things. What if she then went on Client Eye and decide to get her own back on me, I have no chance to tell the true.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

I have asked Admin to change your profile to that of a Service Provider.

Offline mrfishyfoo

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO MAKE THAT SORT OF ACCUSATION ??

Offline mrfishyfoo

I think the point is, your number could be added to it just to fuck you over, if you have a disagreement with an SP or pimp. Only takes one vindictive person to knacker that number for you.

Exactly what happened to me.  :dash: :dash:

Offline winkywanky

Exactly what happened to me.  :dash: :dash:

What, you mean you are a vile human being, either violent or an intimidating nuisance to hardworking and virtuous WGs? Shame on you!  :D

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO MAKE THAT SORT OF ACCUSATION ??

so you respond in an aggressive manner, the irony 
« Last Edit: March 16, 2021, 02:10:52 pm by Lou2019 »

Offline mrfishyfoo

What, you mean you are a vile human being, either violent or an intimidating nuisance to hardworking and virtuous WGs? Shame on you!  :D

Me ?? :scare: :scare: :scare:

I always ask first before tying a lass up and fucking every hole she's got.  :hi: :hi:

Offline winkywanky

He wouldn't be aggressive towards you Lou, because you is a laydee.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Which bit of a cunt pimp maliciously added my details to that app do you not get ??

Offline winkywanky

Me ?? :scare: :scare: :scare:

I always ask first before tying a lass up and fucking every hole she's got.  :hi: :hi:

Glad to hear it, some girls like that type of thing.

Offline mrfishyfoo

He wouldn't be aggressive towards you Lou, because you is a laydee.

Correct as anything that happens in a room between me and a podge is with the podges full consent and agreement.

I'd have used BOLD if I was being aggressive.

BOLD is just me hitting my keyboard harder.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Glad to hear it, some girls like that type of thing.

Indeed they do !!!  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Never ceases to amaze me what low regards some SP's have for genuine punters.  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

I always treat podges with curtesy and respect presuming they afford me the same curtesy.

Shame Sergei don't treat us punters with the respect etc that we treat his girls.

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
Correct as anything that happens in a room between me and a podge is with the podges full consent and agreement.

I'd have used BOLD if I was being aggressive.

BOLD is just me hitting my keyboard harder.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

a podge  :lol: :lol: :lol: that is too funny if that is meant to offend me I’m sorry to disappoint you it doesn’t.
Again your responses are ironic given what you are disputing on this thread, perhaps (I repeat perhaps) there is some truth? only you know  :unknown:
« Last Edit: March 16, 2021, 02:39:02 pm by Lou2019 »

Offline cotton

2. You guys have UKP already, and are pretty damn good at sharing information if someone timewastes / scams you, so why are you angry at the possibilty that WGs might be able to do the same thing amongst themselves?
I dont think anyone is against hookers having a tool like UKP to exchange info for their benefit , what is being pointed out is that it it is wide open to anyone posting any old lies.  You compare it to UKP - well UKP is relatively transparent and SPs can come on here and make representations on their own behalf, and where a girl exposes what appears to be a fake review punters back her up  (like in the kareembenzima review of Giaxo) , and obviously the inclusion of hookers is enshrined fundamentally in the rules of the site, basically hookers are welcome and everyone likes them here , whereas client eye just seems to be a shady mix of truth and lies all mixed in in one unverifiable mashup with no opportunity for the data to be scrutinised or corrected.

Offline Dopedj

😆
This mrfishy fellow ,get a sim number and stop acting like a dick towards working girls.

Offline mrfishyfoo

😆
This mrfishy fellow ,get a sim number and stop acting like a dick towards working girls.

You really are an idiotic twat aren't you.  :music: :music:

Offline mrfishyfoo

I dont think anyone is against hookers having a tool like UKP to exchange info for their benefit , what is being pointed out is that it it is wide open to anyone posting any old lies.  You compare it to UKP - well UKP is relatively transparent and SPs can come on here and make representations on their own behalf, and where a girl exposes what appears to be a fake review punters back her up  (like in the kareembenzima review of Giaxo) , and obviously the inclusion of hookers is enshrined fundamentally in the rules of the site, basically hookers are welcome and everyone likes them here , whereas client eye just seems to be a shady mix of truth and lies all mixed in in one unverifiable mashup with no opportunity for the data to be scrutinised or corrected.

They do !!!  :dash: :dash: :dash:

It's called SAAFE.  :music: :music:

Offline mrfishyfoo

a podge  :lol: :lol: :lol: that is too funny if that is meant to offend me I’m sorry to disappoint you it doesn’t.
Again your responses are ironic given what you are disputing on this thread, perhaps (I repeat perhaps) there is some truth? only you know  :unknown:

If you'd done your research you'd quickly find that podge is a "term of endearment" on this site.  :hi: :hi:

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
They do !!!  :dash: :dash: :dash:

It's called SAAFE.  :music: :music:

So you think we should be limited to one platform for making reports? nah

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
If you'd done your research you'd quickly find that podge is a "term of endearment" on this site.  :hi: :hi:

well given the way you are coming across I could never imagine you using anything in a term of endearment so don’t give me that flannel you clearly meant it in the way everybody else knows it to mean, I think you’re just disappointed it didn’t have the desired effect. Just remember I (a podge) can lose weight, I think you know the rest of the saying ......

Offline mrfishyfoo

So you think we should be limited to one platform for making reports? nah

I don't care where pro$$ies make reports as long as they are truthful.  :timeout: :timeout:

Take your pick of NUM, SAAFE or the various regional support groups.

I don't think anyone on here disputes that pro$$ies, like punters, are entitled to their safety and if I have stated otherwise show me where and I will eat my words and then apologise.  :hi: :hi:

Offline Mr Doodle

I think Winky hit the nail on the head - it is unregulated... And Hamchang is spot on.. in fact, as an acti of idle curiosity, I am going to check it against numbers in my rolodex... because, although quite unbelievable, not everyone uses a punting phone.. at least all of the time... (Out with mates no intention of a punt, have a few drinks, get horney, throw caution to the wind).

The idea is a good one.. and IMHO definitely needed.. The idea it proactively informs the SP from the phone number is great.. But by allowing it to be openly available, there are many issues which could cause all sorts of problems. The difference between UKP and CE is that we mention people who make a decision to take on the profession and advertise themselves as such.. and the discussion is about them. Yes, under our personas we come on here, but it would take data theft or other forms of hacking for anyone to work out who I was.. How can you say you are discrete if you put a number up for anyone to read? I don't advertise my number on a public forum, so don't want people to know.

The best thing they could do is make the data only available by registered and verified users, who they continue to verify. Slag me off all you like in that forum for being a time waster, having a tiny member, being too fat, smelly armpits, drunk breath, or what else (I know that's not what it is used for generally).. It will still work for you but it also allows discretion for us.

Other things to think of (if I were the site owner); any number that is discoverable of the identity of its owner is breaking GDPR as I doubt there is any reg it is operating under the authority of that would trump GDPR.

Also, if they don't allow for punters to complain to have false accusations removed, and they are identifiable by their number, there are potential libel claims as well.. especially if other poeople they know see it ..

A few simple tings and it would be much better...

Offline mrfishyfoo

well given the way you are coming across I could never imagine you using anything in a term of endearment so don’t give me that flannel you clearly meant it in the way everybody else knows it to mean, I think you’re just disappointed it didn’t have the desired effect. Just remember I (a podge) can lose weight, I think you know the rest of the saying ......

That's your opinion.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

If you think I'm being a cunt REPORT me and leave it to the mods to deal with.  :kiss: :kiss:

« Last Edit: March 16, 2021, 02:51:56 pm by mrfishyfoo »

Offline finn5555

You really are an idiotic twat aren't you.  :music: :music:

Ignore Dopedj the twat is a troll and don't even punt  :rolleyes:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Ignore Dopedj the twat is a troll and don't even punt  :rolleyes:

Clearly.  :hi: :hi:

Offline Tongue in Cheeks

I have just checked this and was shocked with what I saw. Apparently I have been abusive to someone because they refused to see me. The reason being I talked down to them and left them with bruising on first 2 meets.

Firstly I have never once been abusive or aggressive to anyone. I just dont and never have behaved that way.

Secondly only 1 person refused to see me again as I had to cancel at very short notice. The WG refused to accept my apology and promptly deleted me. This happened in 2020 before lockdown. I had seen the WG in question more than twice so at a complete loss as to who this may be.

I have several positive feedbacks on AW which would be many more but for Covid.

Strange this has happened this month just after exposing a scammer?

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
I think Winky hit the nail on the head - it is unregulated... And Hamchang is spot on.. in fact, as an acti of idle curiosity, I am going to check it against numbers in my rolodex... because, although quite unbelievable, not everyone uses a punting phone.. at least all of the time... (Out with mates no intention of a punt, have a few drinks, get horney, throw caution to the wind).

The idea is a good one.. and IMHO definitely needed.. The idea it proactively informs the SP from the phone number is great.. But by allowing it to be openly available, there are many issues which could cause all sorts of problems. The difference between UKP and CE is that we mention people who make a decision to take on the profession and advertise themselves as such.. and the discussion is about them. Yes, under our personas we come on here, but it would take data theft or other forms of hacking for anyone to work out who I was.. How can you say you are discrete if you put a number up for anyone to read? I don't advertise my number on a public forum, so don't want people to know.

The best thing they could do is make the data only available by registered and verified users, who they continue to verify. Slag me off all you like in that forum for being a time waster, having a tiny member, being too fat, smelly armpits, drunk breath, or what else (I know that's not what it is used for generally).. It will still work for you but it also allows discretion for us.

Other things to think of (if I were the site owner); any number that is discoverable of the identity of its owner is breaking GDPR as I doubt there is any reg it is operating under the authority of that would trump GDPR.

Also, if they don't allow for punters to complain to have false accusations removed, and they are identifiable by their number, there are potential libel claims as well.. especially if other poeople they know see it ..

A few simple tings and it would be much better...

Just skimming through your post, yes I do agree with the point you make about “make the data only available by registered and verified users” whilst this may not avoid any malicious accusations it will insure the data is only available to us the SPs and avoid SSs using the app.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2021, 02:55:44 pm by Lou2019 »

Offline mrfishyfoo

I have all the messages that the cunt sent me and they have been previously shared with oldadmin.

It's not only pro$$ies that recieve threats of violence and outing.  :dash: :dash:

Don't make the mistake of thinking I've posted what I did out of spite against a shite app.

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
That's your opinion.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

If you think I'm being a cunt REPORT me and leave it to the mods to deal with.  :kiss: :kiss:

I didn’t call you a cunt :unknown: nor do I feel the need to involve the mods

Offline Mr Doodle

Just skimming through your post, yes I do agree with the point you make about “make the data only available by registered and verified users” whilst this may not avoid any malicious accusations it will insure the data is only available to us the SPs and avoid SSs using the app.

That is exactly what I meant... Thereis no way this can be perfect, but may as well limit it to the people who need it... If it is that accurate (75% or better), then I can live with a couple of rejected booking attempts..

Offline mrfishyfoo

I have just checked this and was shocked with what I saw. Apparently I have been abusive to someone because they refused to see me. The reason being I talked down to them and left them with bruising on first 2 meets.

Firstly I have never once been abusive or aggressive to anyone. I just dont and never have behaved that way.

Secondly only 1 person refused to see me again as I had to cancel at very short notice. The WG refused to accept my apology and promptly deleted me. This happened in 2020 before lockdown. I had seen the WG in question more than twice so at a complete loss as to who this may be.

I have several positive feedbacks on AW which would be many more but for Covid.

Strange this has happened this month just after exposing a scammer?

BUT !!! But it's not malicious is it....honest guv. :dash: :dash:

Offline mrfishyfoo

I didn’t call you a cunt :unknown: nor do I feel the need to involve the mods

I didn't "say" that.  :dash: :dash:

Why suggest I'm posting shite ??  :dash: :dash:

« Last Edit: March 16, 2021, 03:01:32 pm by mrfishyfoo »

Offline KatieEdinburgh

• Service Provider
Take your pick of NUM, SAAFE or the various regional support groups.

We can use whatever sites we like and it's really nothing to do with punters opinions on what we "should" use or not, it's not up to you is it...? and if we create even better ways of reporting stuff then we will switch to that, when they come about

Anyway, as I keep saying , SAAFE is mainly for extremely dangerous reports such as theft or rape.
Doesn't mean we shouldn't have somewhere to be able to share if a client wasted our time, messed us about, overstayed their welcome, texts us constantly and never books or things like that.

If you're concerned about being reported for more trivial things, then hopefully that will encourage clients to do better, and reduce the frequency of being messed around and cancelled on too.

And - not regional, no that doesn't cut it. It's useful to me to be able to see a full report as sometimes people move... and have messed around a sex worker in another country even

so yes respectfully, we can use whatever we like and it's not actually up to you in any way  :hi:

Offline mrfishyfoo

🤔 hmmm... I doubt that happened

How would you know troll ?? Were you there ??  :unknown: :unknown:

Offline KatieEdinburgh

• Service Provider

and yes definitely, it should be limited to service providers only so that people can't see what's written about them. I wonder if someone can create a new app, move all the current reports from clienteye so they can be viewed and then new ones added, but only SP can see them.

like they do in the US they have blacklists but only sex workers can check them. It really ought to be done this way. Maybe if I had the money I would pay someone to make a new app for that

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
and yes definitely, it should be limited to service providers only so that people can't see what's written about them. I wonder if someone can create a new app, move all the current reports from clienteye so they can be viewed and then new ones added, but only SP can see them.

like they do in the US they have blacklists but only sex workers can check them. It really ought to be done this way. Maybe if I had the money I would pay someone to make a new app for that

you obviously didn’t get my DM  :mad:

Offline mrfishyfoo

We can use whatever sites we like and it's really nothing to do with punters opinions on what we "should" use or not, it's not up to you is it...? and if we create even better ways of reporting stuff then we will switch to that, when they come about

Anyway, as I keep saying , SAAFE is mainly for extremely dangerous reports such as theft or rape.
Doesn't mean we shouldn't have somewhere to be able to share if a client wasted our time, messed us about, overstayed their welcome, texts us constantly and never books or things like that.

If you're concerned about being reported for more trivial things, then hopefully that will encourage clients to do better, and reduce the frequency of being messed around and cancelled on too.

And - not regional, no that doesn't cut it. It's useful to me to be able to see a full report as sometimes people move... and have messed around a sex worker in another country even

so yes respectfully, we can use whatever we like and it's not actually up to you in any way  :hi:

I'm sorry to hear that your clients have so little respect for you. Maybe you should move/work elsewhere ??

I changed my number after that cunt fucked me over.

Unlike you and your clients I have no issues at all with the pro$$ies I currently see.  :yahoo: :yahoo: They all seem to love me especially when I open my wallet.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

« Last Edit: March 16, 2021, 03:22:46 pm by mrfishyfoo »

Offline winkywanky

It's a free country, you can do what you like in this regard.

But without any right to reply or any scrutiny at all, such a system is very open to abuse by malicious intent. By pimps or even WGs themselves.

I wouldn't say UKP isn't open to some abuse on occasion, but WGs are allowed to be members here (welcomed by probably most punters actually) and if extreme allegations are made against a WG by a member, if other members are sceptical or deem it to be malicious, they will come out and say so.