Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ts Khloe / Victoria Oliver - Manchester  (Read 13391 times)

Offline JDogg

TS review - if it’s not your thing no need to carry on reading. Still don’t know how to add this onto the TS section.

Meet happened during the last few days before the lockdown in December 2020. Wanted one last hurrah before the year ended and decided to go with Khloe/Victoria. Big fat fail.

Comms: called her in the afternoon to arrange 8pm session for 30 mins.  She was straight to the point on the phone. Call ended after we confirmed the time and length (£100 for 30 mins). But I called back to try to confirm services but she was kinda rude and asked if I read her profile, and everything I needed to know and what she does was on there. So I ended the call as I didn’t want to be pedantic and go through the services one by one in case she got the hump for the punt later on. Very naive of me.

Location: fuck me! When I finally get to her place (which was in the city centre, nice building), it was absolute chaos getting in. Honestly don’t know if it’s me but I always seem to have bad luck with my punts and gaining access into the building. She said her apartment was throughly Gate 1 of the building complex but I couldn’t find it. I finally found gate 3 and I assumed gate 1 would be around the corner but it led to a dead end and across the little communal garden it was gate 12!! I tried calling her for directions but she didn’t help at all and put the phone down on me. This is when I should have walked but dickbrain took over again. I can’t believe I did this but I asked someone who was coming in to direct me to the right gate but even they didn’t know!!

I had to walk out and go around the building. Honestly who ever designed that place is a prick who puts gate 2,3 & 11,12 together?? After like 5/10 mins looking like a horny sex pest, I find the golden gate to her building. She buzzed me up, now I’m getting the pre punt butterflies as I approach the door but it suddenly fucks right off.

Girl:  Khloe/Victoria has two profiles, one with a black wig which I have added on this review and another with a blonde wig. That profile looks like it’s in the process of being recycled but the actual wording of the profile is still the same when Khloe was the owner. The room was darkly lit and from what I could see of her, the pics on her profile is heavily photoshopped, I was really disappointed but I was still willing to go through. I think to be fair on her she wasn’t the ugliest Ts/tv but I had higher expectations which made it worse.

Meet (lack of): she asked for the money in a cold way and I just had a feeling she was going to pull a fast one. I asked her to confirm the services on her profile was still on, but the rimming was off the table. I tried telling her that was on her profile, but she says she doesn’t do that. That was the final straw. I didn’t want to risk £100 and for her to turn down more services during the punt or have a subpar service.

She quickly pulled out her phone and called someone and spoke in Portuguese. I assumed she was talking to the person who wrote her profile. But I was also thinking she might call her pimp or back up. So I made a swift exit and drove off. To top it off my back ups didn’t answer too so I went home and had a wank and came to my senses.

One of her profiles is now based in Madrid and good riddance. If she ever does come back, I’d avoid.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Dj142

I see you wanked and came to your senses after. I always reccomend waking before a punt. You'll know if you really want to go or not after a wank lol. Sounds like you dodged a bullet though. Too many punters willingly walk in despite the fact they know something is up. Trans birds in my opinion are renowned for shit service. It's so hit and miss in the trans community.

Offline samneil15

I see you wanked and came to your senses after. I always reccomend waking before a punt. You'll know if you really want to go or not after a wank lol. Sounds like you dodged a bullet though. Too many punters willingly walk in despite the fact they know something is up. Trans birds in my opinion are renowned for shit service. It's so hit and miss in the trans community.

Seems like a good idea in principal but having gone through similar experiences over the years, I find that if I do cum right before a meet, I lose interest in the SP altogether anyway. Even if it's a hot regular sure fire punt.

If we all had a tommy tank prior to a punt, most of us would "come to our senses" and not punt at all  :lol:

Offline Gspunk

Is this the girl you're on about: External Link/Members Only

Because I've been considering visiting her

Offline Nwlad

Defo be giving her a miss thank you. Where is this ts part of the site I keep hearing about

Offline candyjohn

she has an absolutely disgusting attitude. simply in it for the money. her face is caked in makeup and pretty manly but her body is great

doesnt kiss, only offers to give  oral with condom and moans all the way through.

granted she seems to prefer to be more dominant so her attitude as a top may be different. and she does have a massive penis good for sucking (which she does let you suck without)

i would defo not go back

Offline shemaleluv86

she has an absolutely disgusting attitude. simply in it for the money. her face is caked in makeup and pretty manly but her body is great

doesnt kiss, only offers to give  oral with condom and moans all the way through.

granted she seems to prefer to be more dominant so her attitude as a top may be different. and she does have a massive penis good for sucking (which she does let you suck without)

i would defo not go back

Should post a review!  That way other potential punters can avoid the same issues.

Offline shemaleluv86

TS review - if it’s not your thing no need to carry on reading. Still don’t know how to add this onto the TS section.

Meet happened during the last few days before the lockdown in December 2020. Wanted one last hurrah before the year ended and decided to go with Khloe/Victoria. Big fat fail.

Comms: called her in the afternoon to arrange 8pm session for 30 mins.  She was straight to the point on the phone. Call ended after we confirmed the time and length (£100 for 30 mins). But I called back to try to confirm services but she was kinda rude and asked if I read her profile, and everything I needed to know and what she does was on there. So I ended the call as I didn’t want to be pedantic and go through the services one by one in case she got the hump for the punt later on. Very naive of me.

Location: fuck me! When I finally get to her place (which was in the city centre, nice building), it was absolute chaos getting in. Honestly don’t know if it’s me but I always seem to have bad luck with my punts and gaining access into the building. She said her apartment was throughly Gate 1 of the building complex but I couldn’t find it. I finally found gate 3 and I assumed gate 1 would be around the corner but it led to a dead end and across the little communal garden it was gate 12!! I tried calling her for directions but she didn’t help at all and put the phone down on me. This is when I should have walked but dickbrain took over again. I can’t believe I did this but I asked someone who was coming in to direct me to the right gate but even they didn’t know!!

I had to walk out and go around the building. Honestly who ever designed that place is a prick who puts gate 2,3 & 11,12 together?? After like 5/10 mins looking like a horny sex pest, I find the golden gate to her building. She buzzed me up, now I’m getting the pre punt butterflies as I approach the door but it suddenly fucks right off.

Girl:  Khloe/Victoria has two profiles, one with a black wig which I have added on this review and another with a blonde wig. That profile looks like it’s in the process of being recycled but the actual wording of the profile is still the same when Khloe was the owner. The room was darkly lit and from what I could see of her, the pics on her profile is heavily photoshopped, I was really disappointed but I was still willing to go through. I think to be fair on her she wasn’t the ugliest Ts/tv but I had higher expectations which made it worse.

Meet (lack of): she asked for the money in a cold way and I just had a feeling she was going to pull a fast one. I asked her to confirm the services on her profile was still on, but the rimming was off the table. I tried telling her that was on her profile, but she says she doesn’t do that. That was the final straw. I didn’t want to risk £100 and for her to turn down more services during the punt or have a subpar service.

She quickly pulled out her phone and called someone and spoke in Portuguese. I assumed she was talking to the person who wrote her profile. But I was also thinking she might call her pimp or back up. So I made a swift exit and drove off. To top it off my back ups didn’t answer too so I went home and had a wank and came to my senses.

One of her profiles is now based in Madrid and good riddance. If she ever does come back, I’d avoid.

Sounds like a horrific punt mate!!  She looks amazing in her photos, and I was tempted until I read this.

Offline BlueBirb