Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cheeky-Tina touring Edinburgh-again- warning- Avoid  (Read 331 times)

Offline kingalfonzy

This woman frequently comes back to Edinburg.. I had a punt with this back in summer- too long ago by this site's rule, i reckon, so I write in here instead of reviews section.

in one word, Awful.  Both in attitude and appearance. I think there are a few reviews in here already. But I want to warn you guys who are unaware.  Search the past reviews.  My experience was similar even worse.

Avoid and you have saved money and  Im happy.

PS sorry I don;t know how to link the page
Banned reason: Previously banned - edinburgh
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Davey Dykes

New members are encouraged to post reviews of up to a year past.

Offline kingalfonzy

That's her, thanks.  The main pic- her in black dress is defo her.  Now, you look at the lower half of her face and you might think this is promising.  Beware of the upper half.  Sunken angry eyes await you.

OK. if six months ago is not too long ago, then I will try to write a review, just not today. 

Meanwhile just dont touch Tina the T Rex
Banned reason: Previously banned - edinburgh
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Matrix

That's her, thanks.  The main pic- her in black dress is defo her.  Now, you look at the lower half of her face and you might think this is promising.  Beware of the upper half.  Sunken angry eyes await you.

OK. if six months ago is not too long ago, then I will try to write a review, just not today. 

Meanwhile just dont touch Tina the T Rex

Which neck of the woods are you from?