Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Charlene10  (Read 2379 times)

12 review(s) for Charlenes Therapy (11 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline threechilliman

External Link/Members Only

Following recommendations from others, Charlene went into my hotlist (another I’d missed during my initial trawl) and I then made arrangements to see her for an hour. On the morning she texted me the postcode and told me to ring her once I’d got parked up and she would guide me in.

Great location as it’s only a couple of minutes off the motorway and I arrived a little early. The usual nerves had, unfortunately, decided they wanted to share the experience as well, so once parked, I took a minute to try and settle myself before calling. Really, really silly, I know....

I rang Charlene as instructed so she could guide me to the door but unfortunately, despite clear instructions, my scrambled brain meant I headed in completely the opposite direction!! I ended up wandering around in the pouring rain before we eventually located a car we could both see and from then on it was plain sailing. She had opened the front door for me and as I walked up the path, I was greeted by a rather pretty and petite lady dressed very casually in black jeans and cream sweater. Nerves parked in the porch, she made me feel at home straight away as we made our way to the kitchen and she poured a drink. She is very friendly indeed and just what I needed on arrival – within 30 seconds we were chatting as though we’d known one another for ages. My first thoughts? I’m going to enjoy this...

I then followed her upstairs, keeping a cheeky eye on that lovely little arse wiggling in front of me. Emm, nice! Paperwork sorted, I stripped off and then jumped in the shower which she’d already turned on for me. We were chatting away and Charlene informed me her pussy was really tight, to which I replied ‘we’ll see!’ As I dried myself off, Charlene reappeared, minus the jeans and sweater and dressed in the undies from her main profile picture. Absolutely gorgeous, very slim indeed and right on the limit for me – I wouldn’t want her any slimmer. Boobs just the right size for her frame and an arse that invites you to grab hold of it, which I did. We kissed and slowly moved into the bedroom where she pushed me down on to the bed before slowly removing her bra and knickers. Excellent!!

Showing great manners, Charlene asked me how many times I wanted to pop. As many as possible was my reply. We laughed. Normally I go only for one as I don’t trust my old chap to perform twice. I elected to go for two – not the greatest decision I’ve made – perhaps feeling over-confident from a recent encounter.......

Anyway, first up she drizzled a little massage oil on to my chest and tummy as well as her boobs and then set about massaging me for a few moments as well as rubbing her boobs provocatively. Then she started playing with my cock which made my temperature rise a little before starting to lick and nibble around it and paying attention to my balls with her tongue. Before long, I was enjoying a really good blowjob, plenty of eye contact as her head bobbed up and down. Best feeling in the world....

After a few minutes I decided it was my turn to dish out some oral so Charlene lay back on the bed, legs apart and I kissed her body as I moved down to the sweet spot and dived in. Sweet indeed! For the next few minutes I enjoyed licking her pussy as I played with her clit as well as sticking my tongue as far into her as I could. Juicy and very yummy! She then turned over, got on all fours and invited me to lick her from behind. Well, it would be rude not to wouldn’t it? In I dived again, licking her pussy and then taking the opportunity to lick and probe her arsehole as I played with her pussy. One of life’s pleasures....

Charlene lists Spoons as her favourite position. Never tried it. Guess what? I have now!! Within a few minutes of starting that familiar feeling started to build and shortly afterwards, boom, condom filled!

As I recovered, Charlene cleaned me up – really attentive to me which I love. She then proceeded to give me a lovely long, slow BJ, dribbling on to my cock and using a mixture of hand and mouth on me. During this she licked her finger and started to tease my arsehole as well. Oh God, absolutely exquisite! I could have laid there all afternoon, enjoying the gentle, sensual feeling of the teasing she was giving me.

By now she had me hard again and ready for action, so rubbered up again, we fucked in mish first, varying the pace from slow but firm to me pounding away. Then on to doggy – the sight of her arse as I slipped in was memorable indeed. As there are mirrors along the wall, I particularly enjoyed being able to watch as I fucked her. No signs of a second pop though, so I eventually pulled out and took myself in hand, wanking myself as Charlene fingered herself for my benefit. At the same time she was uttering all sorts of naughty things and this would normally have me over the top. But no not today, and eventually, my right hand had to admit defeat.....

Disappointed? Nope, not a bit. I’d enjoyed it anyway, rather a lot as it happened. And there’s always next time! (Don’t worry – we had another duel when I got home and this time my right hand was a clear winner, helped by thoughts of Charlene in my mind and the taste of her pussy still on my lips.....)

We lay on the bed together afterwards, kissing and cuddling before I went off for a shower. As I got dressed, Charlene, who was still naked, showed me one of her toys and we discussed getting together again – something that will definitely happen – we both know that’s a certainty.....

Charlene, you’re my favourite kind of lady. Lovely, but very, very naughty!! ;)