Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NaughtyGeordieBabex  (Read 1321 times)

Offline Highlander

Has anybody had experience of NaughtyGeordieBabex?

External Link/Members Only

She sounds like absolute filth from her profile and her pics look good.

She has been on my hotlist for a while but the thing that was putting me off booking was the high hourly rate (£160/h WTF!) but I see that tomorrow (Sunday) she is having a gangbang with reduced £70 an hour rate.

I am very tempted at that price even though it's not really my scene!  Anybody else tempted?
Maybe see some of you there if I don't wimp out!

Basilbasset

I think she has changed her name and upped her prices by the looks of the photo's. I think she was Summerlouise or something similar and then about 3- 4 weeks before that she had another alias, I am sure we had a thread about her in Heaton but I cannot remember the start of that thread, Sorry to be so vague but the pictures look familiar, I am personally always dubious about someone continuously changes their profile but that is my opinion.

DaveMugabe

yes the pics look familiar to me too -gangbang today sounds temping though

Online ProfessorYaffle

I think she has changed her name and upped her prices by the looks of the photo's. I think she was Summerlouise or something similar and then about 3- 4 weeks before that she had another alias, I am sure we had a thread about her in Heaton but I cannot remember the start of that thread, Sorry to be so vague but the pictures look familiar, I am personally always dubious about someone continuously changes their profile but that is my opinion.

You're right her name was "summerlouisee", she was discussed in this thread:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=28153.0

themademan2

Anyone got her number that can pm me it? I'll gladly try her for the team

Offline Highlander

Not got her number but she seems pretty good at replying to emails on AWork.

themademan2

Not got her number but she seems pretty good at replying to emails on AWork.

Complete timewaster. Gets u to a location after agreeing booking then blanks u