Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot xxx Natalie (DCW) - Quality service. Stevenage incall  (Read 14297 times)

99 review(s) for Dirty Cum Whore (95 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Watfordpunter97

Hot xxx Natalie or DCW as she used to be called - External Link/Members Only

15 minute quickie - Stevenage £60

Location - Private property in a housing estate, plenty of easy free parking and guided in over the phone as discrete as possible

I only ever contact girls who are showing as available today so texted her number to see if she was about even though it was off. Easy enough to arrange a slot over text for the next day. I have tried ringing her before but she never answers.

Looks - Great, A lot skinnier than I was expecting but the tits are huge. She loves oiling them up. Pretty girl for 38.

Action - Bit tricky for what I like to do as she's tall in heels and her bed is about 10 inches from the ground so her boobs in my face wasn't going to work. Amazing motorboat action though with me on my back in booby heaven and she got me really going with the best dirty talk I've ever had. No kissing because of covid. OWO is good, excellent ball caressing technique and plenty of spitting. Ended up spunking over them massive boobs. no facials or cim. She was suggestive of 69, to lick her out and sex throughout. I declined each as I only wanted to receive oral but she's keen. Didn't expect to be finished with a very good massage but as she is qualified masseuse, she's quite good and pretty chatty.

Should also mention all the complimentary refreshments she offers including a drink, mouthwash and a mint plus a fresh towel.

I had fun, well worth a visit if you get the opportunity. She's great, perfect attitude and them boobs are heavenly.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2020, 07:50:52 pm by Watfordpunter97 »

Offline Bornslippy

No kissing because of covid. jeez. what does it matter if you are licking, sweating, breathing, and shooting your cum all over someone you have never met before....

Offline StrangerTings

No kissing because of covid. jeez. what does it matter if you are licking, sweating, breathing, and shooting your cum all over someone you have never met before....

Exactly what I was thinking, she’s there sucking your piece OWO but kissing on the lips is where she draws the line? She’s a funny one. Still going to give her a go though

Offline Sdot89

Going through her likes list and it’s looking extremely bare. Missing a lot of likes that you would expect. Certainly doesn’t fit in with her moniker of a “dirty cum whore” however on the plus side it seems as though her enthusiasm and persona makes up for the lack of services

Offline mattyboy882

Does anyone have her number not showing on AW

Offline Ocorb11

Does anyone have her number not showing on AW

Her number will only show when she’s online, that’s usually Mondays and Wednesdays