Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mia - Premium - Gosforth  (Read 5272 times)

28 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6684584) (25 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Davey677

External Link/Members Only

Comms all done through premium by text. Very quick and very easy and an hour or so later I’m on my way, location was near gosforth park, nice modern apartment, my only issue was actually finding the apartment once in the block, there aren’t any signs at all to say which floor for which room so went the wrong way a couple times till I found the correct number. Plenty of free parking. 30 mins at £60.

Knocked and let straight in by Mia, who was wearing a nice bra and knicker set, said she normally has a gown but had forgotten it, I can’t see anyone complaining about that though, she looked fantastic! Lovely slim body and a rather pretty face too. Very friendly girl. So sorted the paperwork and straightaway the bra is off to reveal a lovely small but perky pair of tits with both nipples pierced, very nice indeed, she then started helping me out of my clothes and after some very nice french kissing, not dfk but very nice and sensual with plenty tongue flicks. Once undressed she headed south and started some great owo, watching her swallow my cock on her knees is a great sight, and she took the whole length to, a few little gags but took it extremely well. We then moved to the bed and got into 69 position so I could sample here wares and boy what a neat twat she has, lovely looking and even better tasting, she gets quite wet too. So after a bit of this I had to fuck her, so on with the Mac and into cowgirl, she can really ride lads, and she’s tight too, so decided to let her carry on like this until I filled the bag. Quick clean up and a nice chat as we got dressed and a nice snog as I’m out the door.

Overall a very decent punt with a good looking slim brunette who seems eager to please. Would I return, definitely yes but I’ve a few on my to do list first

Offline tynetunnel

Cheers Davey, a nice review and this lass sounds right up my street, so your review has added her to my hotlist!  :thumbsup:

Offline Davey677

Cheers Davey, a nice review and this lass sounds right up my street, so your review has added her to my hotlist!  :thumbsup:

I certainly enjoyed myself with her pal, just a nice friendly lass that wants to please mate and she’s pretty hot too

Online CaptBeef

Good review thanks - shame she hasn’t got a few more pics, the one showing at the minute is cracking !

Offline Sar-Major

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Sar-Major

Cheers for the review D.    :drinks: :drinks:   Glad you had a good time with this little "Hottie"    :thumbsup:

She's a tad on the young side for my tastes.  :thumbsup:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Offline Goldfinch

You "Arsing About" again Goldie............................  :sarcastic:   :sarcastic:   :sarcastic:

:D :D

Drop down and give me 20,you feckin maggot,and make it snappy. :P :lol:

Offline The Outsider

Cheers for the review, she sounds good. 

Feedback on the Premium website says she's worked elsewhere before.  Anyone know who she was and where?

Offline Davey677

Cheers for the review, she sounds good. 

Feedback on the Premium website says she's worked elsewhere before.  Anyone know who she was and where?

She told me she was allure but moved over when alli left. Not sure of her previous name though

Offline Tyne-bridge

Thank you for sharing, great review.

Offline The Outsider

She told me she was allure but moved over when alli left. Not sure of her previous name though

Cheers.  Hopefully we'll get some more photos to give us a clue. 

Offline CELICA GT

Nice review, she looks great, aye could do with a few more pics :hi:

Offline Sar-Major

:D :D

Drop down and give me 20,you feckin maggot,and make it snappy. :P :lol:

:sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:.......................... Fuck Off.  :P     :lol:   :lol:   :lol: 

Offline Goldfinch

Offline xcyprinex

Her name was Luna at Allure agency.

Offline Knight Templar

AllI , left Allure , wow I must have missed that one !!!
So who runs it now ? Or am I getting confused with one of the SPs and the owner , the memory  goes as you get older  :wacko:
« Last Edit: September 06, 2020, 01:38:29 pm by Knight Templar »

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
AllI , left Allure , wow I must have missed that one !!!
So who runs it now ? Or am I getting confused with one of the SPs and the owner , the memory  goes as you get older  :wacko:
Alli was the owner but she's left, don't know what the new owner's called she didn't say when I contacted them.

Offline Mansell

Alli was the owner but she's left, don't know what the new owner's called she didn't say when I contacted them.
Certainly seems to have a good selection of girls these days. So must be doing something right. Interesting to see how this progresses.

Offline Knight Templar

Thanks Daviemac
Things never stands still in the world of punting  :hi: