Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Women you SHOULD fancy more  (Read 16713 times)

Online timsussex

Sort of the reverse of the other thread of "women who you shouldn't fancy"  except of course I should be so lucky and clearly I would jump at the chance but you know what I mean

I'll start off with Angelina Jolie - Nice body but her face just doesn't do it for me - the mouth just doesn't fit .

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline DonDickDraper

How do I add a picture to my post? I've tried to attach an image before and it hasn't shown up in the body of the post.

:unknown:

Beyonce and Jennifer Lopez are two women who are considered to be universallying and timelessly beautiful,  and yet I don't find either of them attractive  (I imagine they'd say the same about me  :sarcastic:) personally. It's weird because the way I feel towards then is the way I feel towards attractive men, as a straight man. I can totally understand why women find a Brad Pitt or an Idris Elba attractive, but I don't find then attractive to me since I'm attracted to women....are you with me? That's how I feel about Beyonce and J-Lo.

Offline bhudda

cheryl whatever she's called this week ... the geordie lass from britains got the xfactor or some such. I can see why many think she's attractive but something about her just makes me shudder - and that's even before she starts "singing"

Online mr.bluesky

Sort of the reverse of the other thread of "women who you shouldn't fancy"  except of course I should be so lucky and clearly I would jump at the chance but you know what I mean

I'll start off with Angelina Jolie - Nice body but her face just doesn't do it for me - the mouth just doesn't fit .

Have to agree with you there. Angelina Jolie has never really done it for me.

Offline Chorley

cheryl whatever she's called this week ... the geordie lass from britains got the xfactor or some such. I can see why many think she's attractive but something about her just makes me shudder - and that's even before she starts "singing"
Agreed. She's massively fake, and that racially motivated attack ah carried out a few years ago showed her true colours IMHO  :thumbsdown:

Offline hornyguylondon

How do I add a picture to my post? I've tried to attach an image before and it hasn't shown up in the body of the post.

Beyonce and Jennifer Lopez are two women who are considered to be universallying and timelessly beautiful,  and yet I don't find either of them attractive  (I imagine they'd say the same about me  :sarcastic:) personally. It's weird because the way I feel towards then is the way I feel towards attractive men, as a straight man. I can totally understand why women find a Brad Pitt or an Idris Elba attractive, but I don't find then attractive to me since I'm attracted to women....are you with me? That's how I feel about Beyonce and J-Lo.
Agree re Lopez but must admit I would def give Beyoncé a large portion  :P

I nominate Julia Roberts - always described as beautiful but I just think her face is weird   :unknown:

Brad and Idris seem like nice boys  :D just teasing  ;)

Offline Davey Dykes

Uma Thurman, just don't get it. Looks like Zoe Ball on steroids.

« Last Edit: April 28, 2020, 08:23:22 am by Davey Dykes »

Offline Blackpool Rock

I nominate Julia Roberts - always described as beautiful but I just think her face is weird   :unknown:

Brad and Idris seem like nice boys  :D just teasing  ;)
Yeah I know what you mean about Julia Roberts, I think her mouth is too wide  :unknown:

I nominate Kate Moss, never understood all the fuss around her as there are far prettier girls out there, think her eyes always looked a bit too close together

Offline B4bcock

Princess Di never did it for me looks-wise.   Plenty of inner beauty, though.

Online threechilliman

+1. Did fuck all for me.

Offline winkywanky

Save the image you want to post in your computer or device.

When you open up the Reply box, below it you'll see 'Attach Image(s)' below it. Click on the 'Browse' dropdown box and select the image you want to be included in your post. It should appear below what you've written.

Re: your above post, I would agree, it's quite possible to see or recognise someone as attractive without being sexually or emotionally attracted towards them, and that includes either sex, even if you're straight.

In other words you can recognise beauty without being sexually attracted to it.

Offline B4bcock

I nominate Kate Moss, never understood all the fuss around her as there are far prettier girls out there, think her eyes always looked a bit too close together

Fully agree.   She has always been popular with photographers because her face is versatile and lends itself to many different looks.   Munter otherwise.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Uma Thurman, just don't get it. Looks like Zoe Ball on steroids.

Fairly sexy in Pulp Fiction. I think it's because she's sort of Amazonian she divides opinion.

Online tightfoot69

Emma Watson
Giselle Buncheon or whatever her name is
Maria Sharapova

Offline Kool Keef

Scarlett Johanson, I can see why many find her attractive but she's never done anything for me  :unknown:

Offline winkywanky

She was very good in The Girl With The Pearl Earring.

Doesn't take too big a leap of faith to imagine that as The Girl Who Liked A Pearl Necklace  :cool:.

Offline hornyguylondon

Emma Watson
Giselle Buncheon or whatever her name is
Maria Sharapova

Sorry but the very prim and proper Maria Sharapova needs a damn good pounding  :lol:

Offline hornyguylondon

Scarlett Johanson, I can see why many find her attractive but she's never done anything for me  :unknown:

You've never noticed her tits  :unknown: - just take a paper bag  :lol:

Offline Chorley

I've absolutely no idea why anyone would find Emma Watson attractive? :unknown: I just look at her andvthink: "Meh"  :unknown:
And to make matters worse, she comes across as the worst type of self entitled, woke millennial snowflake.  :thumbsdown:

Offline A Decent Fist

You've never noticed her tits  :unknown: - just take a paper bag  :lol:

I presume the same applies to Nell McAndrew. I don't find her remotely attractive.

Offline hornyguylondon

I've absolutely no idea why anyone would find Emma Watson attractive? :unknown: I just look at her andvthink: "Meh"  :unknown:
And to make matters worse, she comes across as the worst type of self entitled, woke millennial snowflake.  :thumbsdown:

Just leave your "privilege" at the door, throw in a few "metoo's" and she'll be fine  :lol: 

Offline hornyguylondon

I presume the same applies to Nell McAndrew. I don't find her remotely attractive.

And she's got falsies  :thumbsdown:

Offline Davey Dykes

Fairly sexy in Pulp Fiction. I think it's because she's sort of Amazonian she divides opinion.

Can't be that. One of my regulars is 5 foot 11 in her stocking soles, she fucking towers over me in her heels.

I quite like it.

Online tightfoot69

Sorry but the very prim and proper Maria Sharapova needs a damn good pounding  :lol:

Great legs but always has a miserable face. Give me Kournikova or Anna Ivanovic any day.

Online tightfoot69

Good shout. I would add Jennifer Lawrence as well.

Offline Davey Dykes

Margot Robbie, very pretty and all but I find her about as interesting as magnolia paint.

Offline winkywanky

Jennifer Lawrence tries way too hard to be a sex kitten.

Every red carpet she's ever been on, every Graham Norton Show she's ever been on, it's like 'hey guys look at me, I'm wearing next to nothing and you can almost see my tits and ooh, did you nearly see my fanny as well?' It's just tiresome that someone who looks that hot seems to either flaunt it so much, or need the male attention that badly. It's actually a little bit sad, and not really sexy  :unknown:.

Offline sparkus

Angelina was definitely miscast as Lara Croft.  Meh.

Online threechilliman

Holly Willoughby. On paper her figure should be perfect for me, in reality she does nothing for me.

Offline A Decent Fist

Unlike at least one other poster, I do find Emma Watson supremely attractive.

Offline Rock123

Gwyneth Paltrow always gets my cock stirring.

« Last Edit: April 28, 2020, 07:49:20 pm by Rock123 »

Offline Kool Keef

Cara Delevingne, doubt she'd have made it as a supermodel if she was from a council estate rather than Belgravia

Offline Fisherman

Unlike at least one other poster, I do find Emma Watson supremely attractive.

Bloody hell she grew up ! I think I will join you in what must be a very long queue.

Offline jeanphillipe

I only found her really hot the one time. When she plays that flight attentdant and is forced to wear that pvc slutty outfit.

External Link/Members Only

Found it!

Shit movie btw
« Last Edit: April 28, 2020, 11:02:20 pm by jeanphillipe »

Offline jeanphillipe

I used to find her attractive but since she started that bull i find her face nauseating now

Offline MrGiggs

Literally can’t bear the fanny steaming idiot. Ironically makes my piss boil  :thumbsdown:

Offline smiths

I would fuck her but the reason she cant keep a bloke is because she is frigid so I have read, no idea if true but if it is it wouldn't matter how much I fancied her.

Offline smiths

Simple for me, I do find her attractive unlike you so would fuck the arse off her if given the chance, I agree about her being a snowflake though.

Offline Kool Keef

Literally can’t bear the fanny steaming idiot. Ironically makes my piss boil  :thumbsdown:

+1
Can't stand the silly 'conscious uncoupling' bint

Offline Chorley

Simple for me, I do find her attractive unlike you so would fuck the arse off her if given the chance, I agree about her being a snowflake though.
Fair enough.  :D

Offline cat1144

+1 me too

never thought she was hot at all

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
I think it was mainly because she was attractive for a "royal". Total mess when it came to keeping a relationship though.

I raise you Megan Merkel. When she first came out people said she was a bit of alright, I think now people are sick of her, look at what he could have got:

Offline winkywanky

I think it was mainly because she was attractive for a "royal". Total mess when it came to keeping a relationship though.

I raise you Megan Merkel. When she first came out people said she was a bit of alright, I think now people are sick of her, look at what he could have got:

No relation, shurely?  :D

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator

No relation, shurely?  :D
Cressida Bonas Prince Harry's ex and longtime girlfriend.

Offline winkywanky

Bonas? I'm not surprised he wanted to bone her.

Offline Rocket Scientist

:thumbsup:   Jo Lopez - cougar material

:scare: Julia Roberts - dont believe the hype

Offline Mr Sinister

Manic pixie dream girl, they look nice on paper after a while that shit gets very boring. Watson has a nice face by western standards and that's it. There is only so far a pretty face can take you, Cheryl Cole is an example Ashley Cole must've gotten well bored to cheat on her plus she's batshit crazy.