Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Alice Fox - Glasgow (TS REVIEW)  (Read 8024 times)

14 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4815976) (10 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline m_scot

This review is from a meet last month but thought it might still be useful as she is still touring.

TS Alice Fox - Glasgow

External Link/Members Only

Comms

Quick call in the afternoon to book for evening meet and given postcode.  Text 30 min before for address and given flat position on arrival.

City centre apartment with secure entry.  Good size flat, clean and shower available

Physical

Fairly tall, attractive and feminine.  Pretty much just like the photos in her profile.

Meet

This is first time I have met Alice so was a little nervous but excited too.  I think she sensed this and put me at ease right away, speaks good English and has a cheeky sense of humour, great first impression.  Started nice and slow with some light kissing and caressing. Then on to some mutual oral, taught me a few things and even managed to deep throat her a bit.  Was looking for an active service from Alice so enjoyed her fucking me in a few positions.  Finished off with some DFK while she wanked me off.  Good service and lasted the full hour, would recommend seeing her if she is visiting your city.

Rates

£150 for the hour.

Offline winkywanky

Many thanks m_scot, a review is always worth putting up! Body of evidence, and all that.

Alice was already in my HL and she remains there as a result of your review  :thumbsup:.

Offline Benjamino88

Nice review, thanks for putting it in. I’m in Newcastle as is Alice, I tried to see her last year but she didn’t offer OWO. This was only confirmed after I got to her place and I ended up walking. If things have changed I’d be keen to see her.