Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CarlaHornySex Edinburgh  (Read 1769 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5549104) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Matrix]

Offline Matrix

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

1 hour @ £160

Porked this one earlier in the same stair but different flat to the Blonde, a few days back.  Up the town, between Queen St and George St.

A lot better looking than the shitty photoshop pictures she has up and no cellulite, like the untouched photo indicates. She's also older than advertises but early 30's and fit.

Has a cute "Spanish" girl look to her despite being Brazilian. Coms were prompt.

Was welcomed in with a nice big kiss and her in some lingerie. Great body, alright fake tit's and a nice tight pussy with a fantastic bubble butt.

Was all over me for a minute before i popped in the shower. Once back through, she's kissing, spitting on my cock and grinding her arse up against it, whilst stripping off. Fooled around for a bit then bent her over and hammered her. Took it well and was arching back to kiss me and wanted her knockers grabbed.

I've done a lot of fucking recently, so didn't think I'd manage another Round. She made sure I was up and atom not long after we kissed and cuddled etc :rose: :kissgirl:.

More sloppy owo then I rubbered up and she rode me like a fucking maniac. A few over the top noises, but became far more realistic after a few minutes. she was grinding away, kissing and holding me real tight. Despite all the fake noise earlier, I think she actually got off, so I grabbed her and jackhammered away to finish.

Very nice, friendly girl who can hold a conversation in English well. Very Enthusiastic ride.

I'd return and would certainly recommend bending her over and fucking her hard. Not sure about all her likes but i don't fuck arseholes anyway.

Pricey, but a lot of fun.   

« Last Edit: January 07, 2020, 10:07:13 pm by Matrix »

Offline Frankystone1

Thanks for review, she looks great but at £160 way too expensive.
Banned reason: Threats.
Banned by: daviemac