Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Prague - massage Princess - would go back here every day until my knob falls off  (Read 34255 times)

Offline Rob.print

External Link/Members Only

This place gives the definitive oily b2b massage.

Girl 9/10. A smoking Ukrainian. Even better than in pictures.

Services 9/10. Oily massage. Touching allowed. Everywhere. Including fingering. 69 while she carried on with her cock handing. Finished with a prostate massage and a. Explosive spunking. The only thing I can think that would make this better would be a shared shower.

Paid 1500 czk.

Offline Randall_graves

It's my favourite spot in Prague by a country mile too. I have been to numerous erotic massage joints ans this is far and away the best. They also do 2 girls for 1 hour for 2000kc

I was with Kelly as part of a duo around April, she is a good girl.... 😊
« Last Edit: November 02, 2019, 08:36:52 pm by Randall_graves »

Offline nugget4eva

I'll be in Prague for a couple of nights at the weekend so this is interesting. I assume you need to book an appointment, or is it possible to just wander in if you're not looking for a specific girl?

Offline Spurt

Always best to book, it was my go to place on a recent trip,delivered every time.

Offline Randall_graves

I'll be in Prague for a couple of nights at the weekend so this is interesting. I assume you need to book an appointment, or is it possible to just wander in if you're not looking for a specific girl?
You need to book as I don't believe they take walk ins.

I have had many very memorable experiences here, and in their other salon Masaz Wellness. Most recently I was booked in with Barbora for 90mins and it was just awesome. Started off showering together and she was straight in with some passionate kissing and she got me off by hand in the shower. She's incredible looking with a body to die for. Massage started, lots of body to body, and I mean every part of her was rubbing on every part of me. When I turned on my back, it was incredible. Lots of passionate kissing, she gave me a footjob, was rubbing her pussy on my cock and then she slid herself up and straddled my face while I ate her out. Then she turned around and in a 69 tugged me for load number 2. The 90min session was about 60 quid or so.

She is fantastic, but I would also recommend Stella, Mia, Ella & Suzi

Offline nugget4eva

Great, appreciate the info. It sounds right up my street and surprisingly cheap, since I was looking at the prices at Showpark Market for a regular punt and it didn't seem any cheaper than where I live in Germany. I think my hotel is literally just around the corner from the Wellness place, so it's good to know that this is also good.

Offline Randall_graves

Great, appreciate the info. It sounds right up my street and surprisingly cheap, since I was looking at the prices at Showpark Market for a regular punt and it didn't seem any cheaper than where I live in Germany. I think my hotel is literally just around the corner from the Wellness place, so it's good to know that this is also good.
Honestly, I wouldn't go anywhere else now. It's more of a turn on than going to pick up a disinterested WG in Showpark or another club, and much cheaper too.

Offline nugget4eva

Honestly, I wouldn't go anywhere else now. It's more of a turn on than going to pick up a disinterested WG in Showpark or another club, and much cheaper too.

I'll probably arrive at my hotel about 8pm tomorrow, so was thinking to grab a quick bite to eat then heading over to Showpark. I know it probably won't be great but it's convenient to just show up when you want, and I'd like to go there at least once, mostly out of curiosity. I'll have the whole day free on Sunday so plan to book an appointment at Massage Princess, I see Barbara is working Sunday so I'll try to get her but if not then it seems like it's hard to go wrong here.

I've only ever spent a couple of nights in Prague on business trips but I currently live close enough that it's doable as a daytrip on the Flixbus, so I'm genuinely quite excited about all the good feedback this place has on here.

Offline Randall_graves

Good plan, let us know how you got on buddy.

Offline webpunter

OP,
Top review
Have added to my european intel list
Thanks  :thumbsup:
If you go on the gallery / vids page she is featured in action
You can relive the encounter - will leave it up to you to decide with your right or left hand  :)

Offline nugget4eva

Good plan, let us know how you got on buddy.

Unfortunately I woke up Saturday morning feeling like shit, possibly flu, so had to call the trip off. I was gutted about that but at least the hotel was paid for with reward nights so I didn't lose much money. I will definitely try to get myself there soon though.

Offline nugget4eva

I finally got myself here, third time lucky as two previous Prague visits were both cancelled due to illness and the coronavirus. I actually booked about 11.30pm the night before using their web form and got a text back in the morning saying "hello when you will be on Mezibranska 3 so call me". I assumed that was a confirmation and I'm supposed to call them when I'm outside. So that's what I did and a girl who was supposed to be Ella let me in. I've no idea if it was actually her, she was really fit with a girl next door sort of face. Spoke no English whatsoever but was friendly and welcoming anyway. The massage was great. I wasn't sure if there were any boundaries with regards to touching, etc., on account of the language barrier, but when she presented her pussy and arse to my face it was pretty obvious what I was supposed to do. So I did, and pretty much came instantly. I think this was a bit earlier than she was planning but I couldn't help myself. 1600 (60 Euros) for an hour of this is a bargain, I paid 150 Euros for a OK/less good service in Hamburg last year.

So this place gets another thumbs up from me. Many thanks to the posters above for the pointers.

Offline Randall_graves

I finally got myself here, third time lucky as two previous Prague visits were both cancelled due to illness and the coronavirus. I actually booked about 11.30pm the night before using their web form and got a text back in the morning saying "hello when you will be on Mezibranska 3 so call me". I assumed that was a confirmation and I'm supposed to call them when I'm outside. So that's what I did and a girl who was supposed to be Ella let me in. I've no idea if it was actually her, she was really fit with a girl next door sort of face. Spoke no English whatsoever but was friendly and welcoming anyway. The massage was great. I wasn't sure if there were any boundaries with regards to touching, etc., on account of the language barrier, but when she presented her pussy and arse to my face it was pretty obvious what I was supposed to do. So I did, and pretty much came instantly. I think this was a bit earlier than she was planning but I couldn't help myself. 1600 (60 Euros) for an hour of this is a bargain, I paid 150 Euros for a OK/less good service in Hamburg last year.

So this place gets another thumbs up from me. Many thanks to the posters above for the pointers.
Sounds like a great time buddy! If you have time for another booking, go for Barbara.... 👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼

I went with a friend of mine before and he booked Ella. He said she was amazing, so much so that he booked himself back in with her the following day lol

Offline webpunter

Thanks for the tip
Babs looks fab
5'8" & a decent rack
Expect some shopping on the pics but still FAF

Sounds like a great time buddy! If you have time for another booking, go for Barbara.... 👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼

I went with a friend of mine before and he booked Ella. He said she was amazing, so much so that he booked himself back in with her the following day lol

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Randall_graves

Thanks for the tip
Babs looks fab
5'8" & a decent rack

Honestly, the pics are 100%. She's something else.... 👌🏼

Offline Niggledebits

Sounds excellent. Do you extend to fs or just everything but?

Offline nugget4eva

Yeah, actually Barbara would have been my first choice but she knocked off at 4pm and I wanted an evening appointment. Ella was great though except for the language barrier. Funnily enough I also considered asking her afterwards if she'd like to do it again the next evening but I was already planning to go to Showpark, if only to see what it's like. I found Showpark OK but don't see myself rushing back, 2000 for 30 minutes (and you'll be lucky to get 20 mins) when you can have a much more enjoyable experience at Massage Princess for considerably cheaper. I like the convenience of places like Showpark and don't regret going but it's definitely worth the minimal extra effort to make an appointment at Massage Princess.

I live in Germany, about two hours north of Prague, and I enjoyed Massage Princess enough that I'm already thinking about going back soon as a day trip.

Edit - Shit, I just noticed that Massage Princess are offering a special two-girl 60 minute massage for 2000 czk at the moment, the same price as 3020 minutes with one girl at Showpark. Kicking myself now.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2020, 05:13:53 pm by nugget4eva »

Offline Sigma

Anybody try the Nuru Massage there, do they actually use the proper gel or baby oil like some places try?

Offline myothernameis

Reading the feedback, think I could enjoy this, and maybe later on in the year, pay this place a short visit

Flights cheap, 2-3 girl massage £150 - £200,

Offline Randall_graves

Anybody try the Nuru Massage there, do they actually use the proper gel or baby oil like some places try?
I always opt for the normal erotic massage, and it's more or less a nuru massage you get with full body on body, and literally every part of them rubbing every part of you. However, the stuff they use is not proper nuru gel, its like a coconut cream I think. It's really good though.

Offline nugget4eva

Reading the feedback, think I could enjoy this, and maybe later on in the year, pay this place a short visit

Flights cheap, 2-3 girl massage £150 - £200,

Personally I'd be a bit wary of booking anything just yet, it looks like the Czechs could just be on the verge of a second wave. Mostly local outbreaks so far I believe. Hopefully they can nip it in the bud and avoid another total lockdown.

Offline myothernameis

Personally I'd be a bit wary of booking anything just yet, it looks like the Czechs could just be on the verge of a second wave. Mostly local outbreaks so far I believe. Hopefully they can nip it in the bud and avoid another total lockdown.

Wouldn't be booking it right now, more like when the time is right

Offline wombat42

Plug alert. See my Malta thread. Malta has about the second lowest CV rate in Europe. I think they have just had about 2 new cases in two weeks. Things including massage parlours are generally almost back to normal. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=280129.0

Offline workinallweek

is it anywhere the main square ?
Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline nugget4eva

is it anywhere the main square ?

The "Wellness" place, which is where I went, is right around the corner from Wenceslas Square. I actually thought I was booking at the other location further out but they told me to go to the Wellness place.

Offline Randall_graves

It's only a few stops on the underground from Můstek which is pretty much the central underground station, would take about 10mins and then about 50yards walk from Jiřího z Poděbrad station

Offline Js12299

Thanks, been considering an eu trip and this thread made my mind up

Offline Rob.print

Hello. OP here.
An update for you. Managed a short holiday in Prague after lockdown and before quarantine. It was fun.

I saw:
That body! Wow. Face average. But those tits    :wacko:
It was good. Unfortunately no DATY or finger banging.

Nice body. Not firm and pert but soft and delicious.
Good technique. Again no fingers in and no DATY. I got the feeling this was new post covid policy for all the ladies.

I also went to sexno1. I can't remember the name of the whore, but she has gone from the site and it was neutral at best. Very limited access and mechanical. But the brothel was OK. As good/friendly as Top and Grace.

I need another holiday but run out of leave (and the travel risk isn't helping either).

Offline nugget4eva

I was thinking about doing a day trip here on Saturday but the German government added Prague to their list of risk areas yesterday. Shame, as it seems that you can't go wrong with this place.

Offline Randall_graves

I'm back in Prague in a few weeks and this place is going to be my first stop.....

Offline nike

Just checked out the website.
It say's no oral or normal sex.
Is this just to cover them,or is it actually the case?

Is oral / full service, available, as an extra?
« Last Edit: January 10, 2021, 07:53:52 pm by nike »

Offline bbois77

Just checked out the website.
It say's no oral or normal sex.
Is this just to cover them,or is it actually the case?

Is oral / full service, available, as an extra?

No

Offline webpunter

"would go back here every day until my knob falls off"

Contender for subject line of the year award #2020

:lol: :yahoo:

Offline Randall_graves

No
While it's not an additional extra that you can pay for, I personally have received oral from 2 masseuses there, had sex with 1, and given oral to 5 or 6.

I wouldn't say it's a given, it would very much depend on the connection you have, how you interact and make them feel. I am very much a regular there, I treat the girls nicely and I tip well, so I get that back in other ways. 😊
« Last Edit: January 11, 2021, 09:41:31 am by Randall_graves »

Offline Rob.print

"would go back here every day until my knob falls off"

Contender for subject line of the year award #2020

:lol: :yahoo:

I thank you...
 :hi:

Given covid, knob still attached. No luck of repeat visits

Offline webpunter

+1, this can make a whole world of difference
Tipping is generally frowned upon @ UKP
I regard it as strategically planned investment
I find it best to give at the start, unless sometimes i'm thinking that its gonna be an average session
& then i wait until the end & see how things flow
On 1st visit, if say the massage burd is 90 for an hour i'll have 90 in left pocket & a ton in the right [20's]
So if a fittie where the outlook is looking positive, then i'll dip into the the right
The burd kinda mentions 'change' & i brush it off as inconsequential, keep it etc with a smile
I figure that in the grand scheme of things, total spends etc, a bit extra makes no difference
But as you mention usually comes back in other ways
B4 i'm classed as a fluffy i've met some burds & i'm considering walking let alone give them a tip !

I wouldn't say it's a given, it would very much depend on the connection you have, how you interact and make them feel. I am very much a regular there, I treat the girls nicely and I tip well, so I get that back in other ways. 😊

Offline Randall_graves

Tipping definitely does make a difference, even if it just an extra £10/20. The most important thing though in my opinion, is treating the girls respectfully and making them feel safe and comfortable.

One of the girls that I see regularly in Masáž Princess told me before that the majority of guys that go there are rude / grabby / disrespectful / unhygienic etc etc so when I, or people like me, come in and behave respectfully, give them compliments, good hygiene etc they really appreciate it and are more likely to give a heartfelt service.

Offline webpunter

+1

Tipping definitely does make a difference, even if it just an extra £10/20. The most important thing though in my opinion, is treating the girls respectfully and making them feel safe and comfortable.

One of the girls that I see regularly in Masáž Princess told me before that the majority of guys that go there are rude / grabby / disrespectful / unhygienic etc etc so when I, or people like me, come in and behave respectfully, give them compliments, good hygiene etc they really appreciate it and are more likely to give a heartfelt service.

Offline nugget4eva

I *think* I received a bit of OWO when I was there in the summer, but it's hard to be sure because she had her pussy in my face. My God I wish I could go back tomorrow.

I have no problem tipping at a place like this because the service was excellent and worth more than the asking price, compared to what I'm used to. I'd never tip at somewhere like Showpark though, it's expensive enough as it is by local standards.

Offline Rob.print

I *think* I received a bit of OWO when I was there in the summer, but it's hard to be sure because she had her pussy in my face. My God I wish I could go back tomorrow.

I have no problem tipping at a place like this because the service was excellent and worth more than the asking price, compared to what I'm used to. I'd never tip at somewhere like Showpark though, it's expensive enough as it is by local standards.

Had this feeling too. But, for me at least, it is just that they are very talented at simulating that feeling with their hands.
Or in the case of Nikol who used to be at SweetSin, with her feet!  :yahoo:

Offline jaydefo24

While it's not an additional extra that you can pay for, I personally have received oral from 2 masseuses there, had sex with 1, and given oral to 5 or 6.

You had sex with 1? Now I’m curious and jealous !! I so wanted to fuck her... her pussy was open and wet but I thought this was absolutely out of bounds. Especially as no condoms around... how did you orchestrate this ?

Offline Spurt

I think there is more than a strong whiff of the brown stuff.
Orchestrated in fantasy I fancy.
Visited several times in 2019 all ways had a great time ,but whilst they tease and titillate there was never a sense that more was on offer.

Offline Rob.print

I think there is more than a strong whiff of the brown stuff.
Orchestrated in fantasy I fancy.
Visited several times in 2019 all ways had a great time ,but whilst they tease and titillate there was never a sense that more was on offer.

+100.

Smells of bullsheet. But we could be wrong with the poster being Adonis himself. What would be amazing though is if that is the case, how did he manage to navigate through Praha to the parlour whilst climbing over all of the bodies of the young maidens that would have thrown themselves at his feet.

Offline Randall_graves

I live in Prague (off and on since 2003) and I speak very good Czech (and quite a bit of Russian which helps). I visit Masáž Princess very regularly, I tip, often bring the girls gifts, and I am respectful and hygienic. I have built up good rapport with some of the girls since I have been going there, and all of this has led to me having great experiences there.

You can choose to believe it or not, I am simply sharing my experiences the same as everybody else on this site but just because my experiences have been different to yours doesn't mean they are not true.

Offline jaydefo24

I live in Prague (off and on since 2003) and I speak very good Czech (and quite a bit of Russian which helps). I visit Masáž Princess very regularly, I tip, often bring the girls gifts, and I am respectful and hygienic. I have built up good rapport with some of the girls since I have been going there, and all of this has led to me having great experiences there.

You can choose to believe it or not, I am simply sharing my experiences the same as everybody else on this site but just because my experiences have been different to yours doesn't mean they are not true.

I believe you ! Especially if you are a charmer and speak the lingo

Offline adindas

I myself will not touch any massage if it can not be continued with a full service.
Any massage, even full body contact massage such as nuru massage, swedish massage will just make people horny and left with imagination.

Many people prefer a real thing, testing that nice holes rather than solely imagination.

If only for massage I prefer to go to professionals.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2021, 01:01:36 pm by adindas »

Offline DrGFreeman

I went to relaxangel when I was in prague :
it might cost about as much as full service, but its great after a few beers, just lie back and enjoy

they made it very clear when I arrived - no sex on offer, just massage with touching and a hand job
maybe regulars get more

Offline webpunter

Have Prague pencilled in for a long w/e trip when travel starts again

Kelly seems to have gorne
This burd amber seems similar, no doubt some shopping but FAF

I like how the venues show a gallery of the interior as well as the burds
Seems to me like some luxurious gaffs in which to go have a respendlent R&T session
And the pricing makes it GVFM
Pretty cheap compared to here & other places in europe, so worthwhile chucking out some tips me thinks
At the start of the sessions as a goodwill gesture

Thanks for the tip
Babs looks fab
5'8" & a decent rack

Offline adindas

Edit - Shit, I just noticed that Massage Princess are offering a special two-girl 60 minute massage for 2000 czk at the moment, the same price as 3020 minutes with one girl at Showpark. Kicking myself now.

Well, it is not like for like.
Showpark" is for full service; Massage Princess is just for massage