Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GFE@BLONDE - Hemel Hempstead - TOFTT  (Read 262 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5288338) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Online geostorm1

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I was staying in a hotel near Hemel Hempstead last week and wanted an outcall to my hotel and this lady was the only person available so I went with it. 0 rating on AW and no reviews on here so I suppose it is a TOFTT.

I sent her a text message and I get a reply from a different number, that always confuses me especially if I have messaged a few girls, so I had to ask if this was GFE@BLONDE or not.
She says she is 20 mins away so I accept the booking and provide the room number. I get quite worried giving out the room number thinking I am going to get some harassment from some guys, or worse, but it went fine.

She arrives and knocks and she looks pretty, she is the girl in the photos, she is Romanian though which her profile does not specify.

She gets on the bed with me and lets me kiss her tits but doesn't offer any french kissing at all. She covers him and gives decent enough oral but I got a bit bored of it so asked her to climb aboard. She lubes up and rides me and it's decent sex, she rides well and I end up blowing quite early.

Now this is why it is a negative for me, she asked to goto the bathroom to clean up, and basically the booking is over. Now I'm not normally a 2 pop guy but I would have tried given I was bored in the hotel room all night and paid £110 for an hour booking.
She mentions she has a driver waiting for her so she is clearly on her way out. I'm not very confrontational so she just leaves and I'm a sucker.

Went down to the hotel bar to drown my sorrows.

She is nice to look at, but it seemed mechanical and she couldn't wait to get out. Avoid.