Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nicole Devine  (Read 1187 times)

1 review(s) for Nicole devine (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Pony1878

Nicole was very attractive, Pictures are realistic

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Communications leading to my meet with Nicole was easy, I turned up to the location early and waited on her to text me the house number....she text me at 5-35pm and my meet was at 6pm, I said I there and she said come now, so I got an extra 20mins for my hour meet........Bonus  :rolleyes:

I knocked on the door, and Nicole opened the door and I was like wow, she was in a black one piece dress...she greeted me with a big hug and a kiss, I walked in and felt at ease straight away...Had a quick shower, Bathroom very clean etc

I wont give up every detail on what happened next but once in the bedroom, started off with standing hugging,kissing teasing strip dance....which ended with me getting a great BJ while i was standing up, it was so relaxing I almost wanted to fall over..

Onto the bed, many positions preferred her on Top cos did I mention the boobs on Nicole??? ....very nice naturals  ;)

After round 1, I had a drink and she went straight back to a BJ and finished with doggy

Still had like 20 mins left, so I chilled out talking with her about Hungary where she is from, so great body on her and can hold a conversation really well, and no clock watching

10/10 would recommend and I will return when shes in Chelmsford next, as she moves about