Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Seeking.com (Scotland)  (Read 309441 times)

Offline Clattypats

You seem to have major misconceptions as to what thread you are commenting on! You definitely have a major misconception about the girl I'm referring to.
I don't... If you pay for sex it's called punting, no matter what way you "dress it up"  :hi:
« Last Edit: May 13, 2022, 08:57:57 am by Clattypats »

Offline HairyHaggis

I don't... If you pay for sex it's called punting, no matter what way you "dress it up"  :hi:

and often there is no payment when meeting via seeking - so it is certainly no black and white there

Have you ever used it? If not, I suggest this is one thread you can sit out

Offline Clattypats

and often there is no payment when meeting via seeking - so it is certainly no black and white there

Have you ever used it? If not, I suggest this is one thread you can sit out
I'll comment on any thread I see fit thanks...
Dress anything anyway up you like... Is that the way alot of the ladies on seeking don't class themselves as SPs...Are they too good for that?

Reality checks all round I think... Anyway my point was based on the member I quoted, who's reply I read to another member... I wouldn't get too menstrual about it :thumbsup:

Offline HairyHaggis

Yes, and my point is that, once again, you are talking absolute shite about something you know nothing first hand about (stupid emoji)

« Last Edit: May 13, 2022, 12:13:35 pm by HairyHaggis »

Offline Lesdoit

You seem to have major misconceptions as to what thread you are commenting on! You definitely have a major misconception about the girl I'm referring to.
Ignore him mate. Everyone else does now

Offline john1960

just arranged a meet with Elegantempress0 from secret benefits in Aberdeen.

will keep you updated, she looks very good...

Offline john1960

what a sweet girl she is...lol
i suggested a first meet at rev de cuba for cocktails...

"She doesn't drink on "first dates"....lol , so coffee it is.

Offline ik8133

I hope it goes well, I haven't seen her myself, but I know one guy on here has.

Online wirehair

Yup seen her a few times. A bit bigger than her pictures, but is very pleasant and her bed performance gets better the more times you see her.

Offline Falkirk GND

Elegantempress0

Any chance of a link - can’t find her at all  :unknown:

Offline Lesdoit

A profesional scam attempt.  Very poorly executed

Don't have the profile link as blocked me while I was trying to find it.
Name...    No_text_pal      Glasgow. 

Pic just doesn't seem believable for Glasgow 🚩
Far too easy to agree meet and services🚩🚩
Would only talk on Telegram 🚩🚩🚩
Waited till half hour before meet time to demand payment via PayPal or Crypto 🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩
Luckily I'm not stupid and I'm still sat at home waiting on the curry I ordered an hour ago. Rather than sitting in a hotel room alone.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2022, 08:10:16 pm by Lesdoit »

Offline dmitrybulgakov

Here you go!

External Link/Members Only

300 ppm after covid. During covid rate was 250
Can host
Can be into GFE, if you really seduce her, and not "just punt"...
« Last Edit: May 14, 2022, 09:10:30 pm by dmitrybulgakov »

Offline john1960

300 ppm after covid. During covid rate was 250
Can host
Can be into GFE, if you really seduce her, and not "just punt"...

She has agreed on 200 with me after i suggested 150...

Offline Lewwy

A profesional scam attempt.  Very poorly executed

Don't have the profile link as blocked me while I was trying to find it.
Name...    No_text_pal      Glasgow. 

Pic just doesn't seem believable for Glasgow 🚩
Far too easy to agree meet and services🚩🚩
Would only talk on Telegram 🚩🚩🚩
Waited till half hour before meet time to demand payment via PayPal or Crypto 🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩
Luckily I'm not stupid and I'm still sat at home waiting on the curry I ordered an hour ago. Rather than sitting in a hotel room alone.

Edinburgh now!

Banned reason: Offered free booking because he wouldn't post details.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline dmitrybulgakov

She has agreed on 200 with me after i suggested 150...

I never actually shagged her or paid her. Just met her at her place for coffee, when she started all his... It was 2020 then.

Offline Interestingchat

Lady Leela - Glasgow

Another deluded/scammer. Wants you to take her to lunch and pay £300 just for her time and if there’s chemistry after a few meets might want to move on to something intimate

Offline Interestingchat

Witty Model - Glasgow

Sob story approach. Was buying a car, part cash part credit card. Everyone counted the money out, her dad and brother, including the sales man. She got a receipt and later the salesman called saying it was actually £60 short.

Pointed to her that legal, he counted and accepted the cash, and issued a receipt for the same. Deal is concluded. Plus who is to say he didn’t lose it etc.

Which was followed by silence.

It’s definitely a new approach, just not well researched 😂

Offline wheeliebinwanking

Witty Model - Glasgow

Sob story approach. Was buying a car, part cash part credit card. Everyone counted the money out, her dad and brother, including the sales man. She got a receipt and later the salesman called saying it was actually £60 short.

Pointed to her that legal, he counted and accepted the cash, and issued a receipt for the same. Deal is concluded. Plus who is to say he didn’t lose it etc.

:lol: :lol:

Offline deenblack2014

Witty Model - Glasgow

Damn, the SB scammers are getting creative nowadays 😂

Offline Lesdoit

I actually prefer getting my time wasted by straight up deposit scammers or picture sellers than having to read this pish they come up with. Even the old can't pay my leccy was less cringe.

Offline FBman78

Witty Model lacks wit and possibly a good few brain cells.

Offline SlyScot

B42021xx
Had some chats with this one but meet gets delayed and a request for a small amount of money

Offline HairyHaggis

B42021xx
Had some chats with this one but meet gets delayed and a request for a small amount of money

Already been identified as time waster on this thread not so long ago

Offline Clattypats

Ignore him mate. Everyone else does now
How do you know what I said if you ignore me  :sarcastic:

Tell you what I'll do, when I get the time I'll read the whole thread, apart from page one which I did comment on, and read amongst other pages... Was TMWNN that far off?

Is SS "thread" an excuse for reviewing no one!  :wacko:

Offline SlyScot

Camila
Mentioned previously.  I arranged a meet - didin't negotiate on price.  The photos are accurate and she's good company.  -- She stayed for about 4 hours and I don't regret a penny.

Offline ik8133

Camila
Mentioned previously.  I arranged a meet - didin't negotiate on price.  The photos are accurate and she's good company.  -- She stayed for about 4 hours and I don't regret a penny.

Interested to know what you aid and how many pops?

Offline DrGFreeman

Yup seen her a few times. A bit bigger than her pictures, but is very pleasant and her bed performance gets better the more times you see her.

I've seen her a few times too
Agree with your comments - she's a nice girl and the sex improves. But she is pretty chunky. She struggles with babysitters so I haven't seen her in ages but im a bit bored of her TBH.

Offline Ericshon

Camila
She has been texting me and is interested as am I.
What fee did you pay if you don't mind me asking?

Offline SlyScot

I forked out 350 plus a hotel
Expensive for me but as I said I don't grudge it.

Offline Ericshon

Cheers Slyscot

Sounds like she was well worth it  :thumbsup:

Offline Ericshon

Browngirl 111
Coming across as very friendly and enthusiastic for private meets. Not asking the earth financial wise either. Maybe TGTBT though?
I'm tempted but id appreciate any intel from anyone who has had dealings. Please either DM me if you can or post below. Thanks

Offline ik8133

Browngirl 111
Coming across as very friendly and enthusiastic for private meets. Not asking the earth financial wise either. Maybe TGTBT though?
I'm tempted but id appreciate any intel from anyone who has had dealings. Please either DM me if you can or post below. Thanks

Her Seeking profile does seem quite genuine, what is she asking for financially?

Offline Ericshon

Her Seeking profile does seem quite genuine, what is she asking for financially?
DM me please

Offline Clattypats

So you did!  :lol: You're as much use as that Ledoit, another fantasist   :wacko:

Offline Lesdoit

How long was that for Sly? 

Offline FBman78

How long was that for Sly?

4 hrs per his original post on Camilla.

Offline FBman78

So you did!  :lol: You're as much use as that Ledoit, another fantasist   :wacko:

Flaggy I think Sly is probably right about the cost.  I used SB sites in the past and was about £200 for 2 to 3 hours of fun plus £40 for a dayroom at the time it made sense.  Even now I think it makes sense long term.

Offline Lesdoit

Offline Scotpak

She's been about seeking and secret benefits no wonder she never wanted to do meets 😅

Offline Interestingchat

Anyone get anywhere with her BTW?

My mistake. This is what I meant by 12th from the top

Offline Sha99er

My mistake. This is what I meant by 12th from the top

Haha.. No probs, I've fucked her off anyway. ;)

Offline garybs

My senses kicked in with this one, was willing to pick me up (not in Gretna) for £35 for a babysitter sent first

Offline garybs

My senses kicked in with this one, was willing to pick me up (not in Gretna) for £35 for a babysitter sent first
My gut instincts were right. She updated her location to Glasgow so messaged her again & she said she was hoping to be here for the weekend so said I was up for a meet, this led to another ask for a cashapp transfer & when I refused anything upfront again I got an abusive response :D needless to say she's now blocked everywhere

Offline SlyScot

Talking to ClassyGurl

Seems to be up for a meet - anyone seen her already?

Offline HairyHaggis

Be careful, that picture is familiar to me for one flagged as a blackmailer

Offline dmitrybulgakov

Talking to ClassyGurl

Seems to be up for a meet - anyone seen her already?

Time waster or picture seller from my memory.. Been a while though, but surely remember the overall context.