Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Zoe Nicole  (Read 975 times)

Slefty1983

Anyone on here remember Zoe Nicole...?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Welcome to UKP Slefty.

This is the main thread I could find on her...

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=34550.0

Offline HailWood

Didn’t Zoe share the house with Chelsea before her temporary move to Mapperley?

If anyone knows whether she’s quit or not, it would be MOTC.

Offline j122

Both her profiles are down & her twitter name has changed to "delete this" so more than likely retired.

Badsin and bigrockcandy established that AW profile for "Zoe" is same as fitbody4u, i.e. following 2 profiles are same girl:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Slefty1983

Hey, thanks for reply’s  :thumbsup: Anyone Met her?

Offline HailWood

Hey, thanks for reply’s  :thumbsup: Anyone Met her?
Slefty - I’ve just noticed you have been a member since 2017 and made two posts - both on this thread. So firstly why would members help a lurker like you? Second, why so interested in this lass who looks like she’s retired?  :unknown:

Slefty1983

Ok, thanks for the advise. If you change your mind then please contact me. Thanks
« Last Edit: November 22, 2018, 10:54:26 am by Slefty1983 »

Offline chandlerhandler

Hi Mike, thanks for the response. Please could you contact me on ***** ******. Thank you

I can't imagine that happening Slefty, it's not safe practice & could lead to you outing him or something similar.

I'd also remove your number ASAP!

« Last Edit: November 22, 2018, 10:55:00 am by chandlerhandler »

Slefty1983

Can someone please help me. I’m 99% certain this is my Mrs. I hope no one finds them self in this position. Please help somebody, I just need to know. Thanks

Offline Thracian

I remember MOTC's reviews of her and always wanted to bang her tbh, she did look pretty fit every time I'd seen her when I went to see CH, kinda gutted she retired before I got a chance!

STAR-LORD

Can someone please help me. I’m 99% certain this is my Mrs. I hope no one finds them self in this position. Please help somebody, I just need to know. Thanks

Hidden Image/Members Only

Nope, I'm 99% sure I won't be in the position of being your next Mrs either......  :dash:
« Last Edit: November 22, 2018, 11:04:00 am by STAR-LORD »

Slefty1983

Any idea where she commuted from? Or anything else? Thanks

Offline cueball

I’m 99% certain this is my Mrs.
Really?

Just think pal, your wife's had more dick than I've had hot dinners.... And i love an hot dinner  :D

Online Fuzzyduck

Slefty - I’ve just noticed you have been a member since 2017 and made two posts - both on this thread. So firstly why would members help a lurker like you? Second, why so interested in this lass who looks like she’s retired?  :unknown:

Actually OP's very first post 5 months ago was deleted. It also relates to an attempt to contact/find this person. OP does not seem to have any interest in punting. Whilst I sympathise with people in marital/family distress, OP has no credentials here. He/she could be anyone: a pimp, a violent ex-partner she has run away from, who knows. If she has left the industry, IMO I don't believe the forum should be helping a stranger track her down.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2018, 11:14:45 am by Fuzzyduck »

Offline cueball

Actually OP's very first post 5 months ago was deleted. It also relates to an attempt to contact/find this person. OP does not seem to have any interest in punting. Whilst I sympathise with people in marital/family distress, OP has no credentials here. He/she could be anyone: a pimp, a violent ex-partner she has run away from, who knows. If she has left the industry, IMO I don't believe the forum should be helping a stranger track her down.
A wise post ^^

Slefty1983

I’m not after tracking her down, I’m currently seeing her. Just need to know if Zoe is my Mrs? That’s all, please as some humanity as I’m going through hell with this. Hope you understand, thanks

Offline cueball

I’m not after tracking her down, I’m currently seeing her. Just need to know if Zoe is my Mrs?
Just ask her then  :unknown:

You'll be watching tele with her tonight

Offline chandlerhandler

Well, as it seems that she's retired from this game now, I can't see what it matters whether your Mrs is Zoe Nicole or not.

You must be keeping her happy!
« Last Edit: November 22, 2018, 11:21:19 am by chandlerhandler »

Slefty1983

I have numerous times but she changes the subject promptly and avoids the question each time

Offline Punterperson1971

Very wise words here and I’d take the advice if I were you .

Slefty1983

I agree but please put yourself in my shoes. I have to do something and I need to know if it’s her or not? Hope people understand, it’s awful

STAR-LORD

Really?

Just think pal, your wife's had more dick than I've had hot dinners.... And i love an hot dinner  :D

As you say, "You can't educate pork":D

STAR-LORD

+2

STAR-LORD

Well, as it seems that she's retired from this game now, I can't see what it matters whether your Mrs is Zoe Nicole or not.

You must be keeping her happy!

Exactly. If she's retired he should count his blessings....

STAR-LORD

I agree but please put yourself in my shoes. I have to do something and I need to know if it’s her or not? Hope people understand, it’s awful

If she's with you, then she's with you! If she's retired, count your lucky 🌟.

Online Fuzzyduck

Whilst I'm tempted to get the popcorn to watch this all go Jeremy Kyle, I don't think you're going to get what you're after here. You do get that this is an anonymous forum, don't you? You might be genuine; you might be nefarious.

However, indulging you to a point, it's clear you have some serious communication issues with your other half, and getting concrete evidence about her alleged past to shove in front of her face isn't going to help. The fact she's unwilling to engage on this says something is up. If she had nothing to hide, I'd expect a punch in a face for making such an accusation.

Speaking hypothetically, if I were in that situation and loved a woman enough to deal with her past, I would probably want to know for sure, so I was strong enough to deal with any cunts who told me they had fucked my wife when she was on the game. That would involve an adult conversation with my wife, to have that transparency. If she's unwilling to have that conversation, then perhaps the love isn't as strong as I thought. In which case, I'd leave her.

If I weren't strong enough to deal with it, I would still have an adult conversation with my wife. The likely outcome is that someone would be leaving.

Stop whining here, man up and speak to her.

Slefty1983

Just need some concrete proof that will let me put this to bed. Please, someone help. Thanks

Offline cueball

Just need some concrete proof that will let me put this to bed. Please, someone help. Thanks
Click on her reviews.... There's an arse pic at the top... Do those buttocks look familiar?

STAR-LORD

Click on her reviews.... There's an arse pic at the top... Do those buttocks look familiar?

:lol:

Offline Lincs.man1

:lol: :lol: PMSL

Online Fuzzyduck

Really? So you're actually only interested in proving that a married civvie used to be a WG.
The more you go on, the more dodgy I think you are, and that you don't have good intentions.
You're time is up, Slefty. Piss off.

Slefty1983

How do you click on her reviews, as I can’t seem to find them? Thanks

Offline Stevenotts69

Let me know if you leave her and she's going back on the game as would love to have sex with her. Thanks.

Offline cueball

How do you click on her reviews, as I can’t seem to find them? Thanks
Here....
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=9314

Click on a review header then click on your wifes buttocks pic...

You've had more than enough help for any random nutter now  :D

Offline HailWood

I think there are a couple of more likely scenarios:

1) You are a besotted punter who she stopped seeing before she retired.

2) You are an EX partner and you are either besotted or after revenge.

In either scenario, we should not provide information to you as this potentially endangers the girl in question.

For the record, I have not met Zoe so could not help you further even if I wanted to.

Slefty1983

Thanks all. I’m currently in a relationship with her but obviously can’t carry on. Sorry to all but I was just seeking concrete proof that’s all. Thanks again

Online gbyld87

Are you saying that proving your current partner used to to accept money for sex would cause you to leave them?  Would the fact she did or didn't affect the person she is to you now?

Slefty1983

I love her to bits mate but she’s still working. Can’t handle it. Hope this never happens to anyone on here.

Offline chandlerhandler

I love her to bits mate but she’s still working. Can’t handle it. Hope this never happens to anyone on here.

How do you know she's still working?

If she was still working and was Zoe Nichole, someone on here would have been reporting on her more recently than they have.

And the fact that we're all on here as punters, I'm sure we wouldn't have much to complain about if the OH decided to turn a few tricks.

Offline NervousJ

Easy solution.

Post  a picture of your Mrs or a picture of your Mrs’s Tits.

I am 100% certain il be able to help you.

Slefty1983

Nervous j. Thankyou, please could you private message me. Thanks

Online Fuzzyduck

How do you know she's still working?

If she was still working and was Zoe Nichole, someone on here would have been reporting on her more recently than they have.

And the fact that we're all on here as punters, I'm sure we wouldn't have much to complain about if the OH decided to turn a few tricks.

She will have rebranded. I'm sure like me a few others will have gone onto AW to see if there were any candidates. She might be only seeing old regs who have been asked to keep schtum, or going through SA. Who knows. OP hasn't said.

In fact, OP has been fairly selective about what information is divulged, and it concerns me he's very explicitly focussed on proving his Missus is Zoe Nichole rather than the fact she might still be working.

Offline NervousJ

I’m fairness I haven’t seen a profile like hers or of her photos in the area.

If he sends me a pic of his Mrs I will confirm in private.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2018, 02:38:57 pm by NervousJ »

Online Fuzzyduck

I’m fairness I haven’t seen a profile like hers or of her photos in the area.

If he sends me a pic of his Mrs I will confirm in private.

I would still voice my earlier concern. We don't know who OP is and whether any harm is intended. I refuse to be drawn into his "feel sorry for me, lads" narrative

Offline NervousJ

Totally agree mate.

I don’t think he will get very far with his questions.

Online Fuzzyduck

Well, he won't get any further on here.

Offline NervousJ

Amazing what a bit of intel finds out.

Best bet would be to ask her yourself mate.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2018, 03:48:44 pm by NervousJ »