Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Back in Glasgow  (Read 1845 times)

BigSur

Ive been away from Glasgow for while working in England traveling and have had some great punts in varous cities thanks to guys telling me whats good and whats not. I am due to be back in Glasgow for a few days next week and fancy a couple of punts. Maybe even a two girl sesh. Any tips. Not just the ones who are good but the ones to avoid too. What about Iona Gerber? She says she works with another girl. Anybody got any idea who. I fancy the older woman and younger slimmer girl. Any ideas.

Tjkooker

Hi mags gimp. Strange that you should suggest Iona isn't it? Very similar feedback if I remember correctly.

BigSur

Check me out. i am nobodys gimp. who is mags? I am looking for a two girl booking next week in glasgow and any tips for any other girls. thats all. i would apperciate help rather than snide comments. when i have asked for help in other regions the guys there have offered it. is this snide stuff a Glasgow hard man thing?

Steviethestud

Hi  do you know who the other girl is she works with?

Is she younger or mature ? I last seen Iona a few years ago when she had another mature lady working with her think her name was Tina. She was really something would go back to see the two of them again anytime.

bytorandthesnowdog

i think iona works with jenna devine or jemma devine cant remember

Steviethestud

BigSur

Still looking for anyone who can give me a good tip about an older wg and a younger sub so i can have a 3sum. anyone have any ideas. I'm also looking for another punt with another wg when i'm in glasgow. maybe a massage.

Jock Scott

For a duo try CurvySavannah and MissLuscioiusLorna.  They are two very enthusiastic, well built girls and worth the money.

Offline valdishere

i think iona works with jenna devine or jemma devine cant remember

Jenna Devine is now listed on AW Scottish Brunette

She offers duo's and massage services