Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anastasja Annette (was on tour in sheffield)  (Read 365 times)

17 review(s) for AnastasjaAnnette  (17 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Sensei

AW Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+
UKE Link: External Link/Members Only

Price: 1 hour at £120 incall

So this was a punt i had back near the end of July but i haven't had time to write the review due to work commitments so she is currently not in sheffield. However now that disclaimer is out of the way back to the review.

Comms:

So i saw on UKE that she was planning a tour to around yorkshire and would be in sheffield for 2 days so i sent a few emails over AW and got a relatively quick response before confirming services and booking time for the following day. Confirmed the booking 2 hours prior and sent the details of the hotel, to which when outside told she wasn't quite ready so waited 5 mins and told i could come up.

Venue:

As this was a tour it was at a hotel in the city centre, probably 4 stars so it was clean, easy enough to get to the room without issues and the rooms were immaculate and fit for purpose. It was multi-level with the lower level having the bathroom, couches and table with an air conditioner and the upper level with the bed and wardrobe.

The Girl:

She describes herself as a 26 year old polish lass, 5'5", dress size 8 and C cup tits with long red hair who is like the girl in her photos. I can definitely agree that what she states is true but she has some tattoo's but nothing like full tattoo sleeves just a few small ones with no piercings, she does also smoke but not heavily and i barely noticed this during the booking so unless this is a heavy negative for you it should be okay. I had asked her to be in a sexy schoolgirl outfit with a matching lingerie set underneath which she chose to be black/red panties and bra with black stockings and she looked unbelievably hot in them so i was not disappointed.

The Meet:

As per a usual punt upon arrival at the door she hid behind to let me in and guided me in and asked if the outfit she had on was up to my specifications, i mentioned she was wearing a different skirt but I wasn't to fussed but she insisted on changing to what i wanted. So first sorted the paperwork and given a drink whilst she went to change quickly.

Once she was ready she called me up and was prepared lying waiting for me, as i lay next to her had a quick chat about what i liked/wanted to confirm (so no suprises/icebreaker) to which a passionate GFE was asked so she wasted no time. She began with some light passionate FK whilst our hands explored each other for bit having a play and feel around, she begin to take my clothes off so she could get access to the member. Decided it was time to get access to those perky tits hidden away for a good feel and suck on, began kissing her neck, to which she giggled telling me her neck is ticklish and sensitive which just made me more determined so after that little detour onto her tits for some fun with plenty of FK inbetween. After some more mutual playing she moved on to some OWO which was very enjoyable and her technique was good (the best i've had? not sure but i'm a new punter so could be top 3 but need more data to know for sure :D).  After a little while began to feel the sap rise but i know im not a repeat performer so switched her round for some reverse oral, which from the way she was reacting she seemed to enjoy and didn't mind me slipping a few fingers in as she was enjoying it but my member wanted to have go so after a bit longer decided to get on with the rubber.

Started with her on top to which she rode with plenty of enthusiasm and variation in speed and grinding as she bounced away, before we moved onto a few more positions with the highlights being missionary with her ankles over my shoulders for some deep pounding and some lovely doggy from behind to enjoy the view of her lovely arse. However this meeting was during the heatwave and even with air conditioning in the room we had to stop at about 40 mins in for a quick breather and water break. To which whilst i caught my breath she continued with some oral although with the condom on but, i dont know if this is common but she took some of the cold water and drank it but kept it in her mouth before doing the BJ and my god when i was hot and out of breath that felt amazing.

However after i caught my breath i decided to continue this but nearer the air conditioner and so we went down to the couch near the air conditioner and had her ride me whilst i sat on the couch. However as i was sitting she held me tight as she rode my cock and for me this would be my favourite position with her riding me, her tits pressing against me as she is kissing me/my neck. During which she rode for the Olympic sprint finish with me eventually being unable to hold out any longer and emptying into the rubber. Whilst i was emptying my load she continued to slowly move up and down my cock and grind on me for a min or two which felt great but, both of us had trouble getting up initially due to how passionate the ending was :D.

Afterwards i was offered a quick shower to which i obliged before having a chat as i was getting dressed and a little bit after before leaving.

Pros:

Good VFM
Amazing levels of Enthusiasm throughout
Hot lass (8-9/10)
Good Comms
Not a clock watcher

Potential Cons for some:

Smokes socially
Light FK instead of DFK
A few small tattoo's

Final Summary:

For £120/ph i found her GVFM but i am aware that YMMV if the cons i listed are not to your standards but otherwise i would highly recommend her if you have the opportunity and as for if i would see her again if this wasn't clear in my review i definitely will once she swings by again or i may have to go to her myself.