Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Diana of Cosmopolitan  (Read 2081 times)

Offline Tango

Time spent: 30 mins
Cost: £45
Extras: OWO

Diana is a stunning 'Hungarian' blonde, with gorgeous green eyes, a really pretty face, small pert tits a sexy ass. Basically I really, really, really, really, really, fancied her and my dick got that hard I thought it was gonna shoot right off my body.

In the room Diana offered me GFE with snogging right away and I expressed how pleased I was about that before undressing her and kissing her body all over, my tongue even ventured somewhere that only 2 other girls (out of fuck knows how many as I can't count that high) before her have had the pleasure of!!!

My dick was totally raging, her OWO was great, slow sensual and she said she would take it easy on me because my dick was so hard (in case I blasted too soon?)...I said you don't need to, my dick is well trained. The little fella was behaving and clearly trying to impress her, thank fuck for that cos the rest of me wanted to also.

I bent her over and gave it her in doggy, doing ALL the work until for ages until I finished falling back knackered... Diana says in broken English 'you are good sex' so I replied 'If you think bonking at you like a little fat rabbit is good sex then yeah' but I'm not sure she understood me.

I fancied her A lot and her service was great.

100% recommended 

Offline Tango

Time spent: 30 mins
Cost: £45
Extras: OWO

Diana is as described previously, really fit IMO.

Again GFE with lots of French kissing was being offered, Diana the little hustler told me how much she really liked me, I replied "I can see why, I like me too" still some language barrier though.

Lots of play was had with my tongue venturing again, and Diana told me how much she loved it and that I needed to go back to her house and do that to her. I wasn't in the mood to enjoy the WG banter I was too horny for her and she had soon stopped talking because I was enjoying some awesome OWO. I was kneeling first but her technique was that good I needed to savour this from a laying position which I did... After a bit Diana jumped on my rock hard little fella and bounced away energetically while I gave it her back... She again claimed she loved it, I didn't care whether she genuinely did or not cos I was loving it, she was a good ride (which I didn't find out last time).

I needed to take control though so bent her over and gave her all the rest of my energy, going at it for some time. I splaffed my load, couldn't even breath, was sweating and fell back... Diana claimed that I was 10/10 at sex and asked me if I had a girlfriend etc. LOL I laughed at her attempts of hustling me directly, she said she really likes me, maybe she did? Who knows, I wasn't arsed anyway and that was not why I was there and cheekily pushed her away when she tried to snog me some more. Playing at her own game.

Absolutely top class service. Don't be soft though cos I recon she will end up with a few spanners.