Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massages over the years  (Read 4588 times)

Offline Jasonself1

External Link/Members Only

Sounds.cheap? Anyone been before?

Nope never seen her before let us know if you get any luck

Offline Soulsparc

I was supposed to go but when I enquired about HE she replied "I'm no brass" and that was that

Offline Car58

Brass nail tail , is she a cockney?
Banned reason: Making trash posts
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline Soulsparc

Offline Car58

So it's a rub with no tug then , why offer a sensual all over body massage and have a close up of your tits in your ad if a HE isn't on the cards .

Offline Soulsparc

Exactly. I talked about her on a previous thread. She explained to me that it's DIY at the end of the massage. I asked how much for her to do it and she told me to visit "the foreign muck for that as she's no brass". Didn't want to get into the fact that posting pictures of her with her jebs out gives the impression that she gets them out

Online finn5555

Jan in Carrick. Booked 1hr swedish massage.
Older lady blond spikey hair 50+, little moody or nervous. Massage in front living room on massage table covered with sheet not heated.... :thumbsdown:.
she asked me to strip, she left the room. She was wearing tight gym legging and top. Lay on the table face down towel more like a face cloth to cover your bits lol. She entered started massage.
She spent some time on my shoulders quickly lowered to ass area which i indicated my injury was. I decided to make it easier for her by opening my legs she soon started the swipes over my sack then back of legs and back to balls again very arousing.
She asked me to turn over towel fell to the floor she continued :angelgirl: kitchen towel at the ready.

Massage overall not that great. Warm oil preferred   :angry:
£45/hr
Im new to this site, but have enjoyed a number of massages over the years.  :dancegirl:

CAMELFAT has reported this post as Jan is very nervous  :unknown:

Offline Car58

I would have said she is more moody than nervous as has been tossing of clients for over 10 years so nothing to get nervous about use to it   I wouldn't recommend her to anybody talk of her going topless and giving blowjobs etc but nothing on my 3 visits she must have been in a hell if a good mood on those occasions .

Itsonlyme41

Def moody! Went many times and she has been very horny. Have not been for 3-4 years and last experience was more mechanical than erotic.

Veritas

CAMELFAT has reported this post as Jan is very nervous  :unknown:

He’s reported it again...and again...she is obviously a quivering wreck whose sanity is only saved by having Camelfat arrive on his trusty steed to stand guard  :dash:

Offline Greg05

I suspect camelfat = jan?

Is there not some rule that we shouldn’t be posting details not in adverts though such as addresses? Was an advert for Jan ever produced? I’ve no interest in her either way.

James999

CAMELFAT is on the case again, whinging  :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: April 09, 2018, 06:43:26 pm by James999 »

Offline Greg05

Lol, don’t know why ‘he’ is so worked up unless ‘he’ is the WG

James999

Gives me great hope lol....   £45 per hour. i have her mobile from previous correspondence never went. Address is off Ellis Street near Tesco Extra is this same Jan?

Someone called CAMELFAT is not happy with your post  :unknown: