Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angel Sam and Kirsty Blonde - Stretford - Manchester  (Read 1087 times)

37 review(s) for Angel Sam  (30 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
12 review(s) for KirstyBlonde (7 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

goldwing1

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£200 an hour incall

We had this threesome at Angel Sams appartment. 
I had met Sam a week or so before, and had a cracking time , her mate Kirsty is well reviewed so thought a
threesome is going to be well and truly booked .
They both h.ave links to other profiles so you can pick from about half a dozen ladies to tailor a threesome if you want

A nice clean discreet apartment about a 10-15 walk from Old Trafford Cricket Ground, set back from the main road.
Not too sure if the parking in the grounds is residents only but there is a big Tesco`s a couple of hundred yards away to park in.

Both were  exactly as described on their her profiles, basically well fit and dressed in a sexy way, I just knew right from the start that this session was going to be a hot and dirty one.

Anyway, after a coffee and a quick chat, it was of to the bedroom where one started to kiss me while the other lady was undressing me. A soon as I was naked, they were locking lips and tongues as I fondled their boobs and gave their nipples a good licking. Then they both took it in turns to kiss me and give me a quick suck before getting onto the bed.

I took Angel doggy style as she went down on Kirsty, then onto my back  as Angel sat on my face while I played with her nipples and with Kirsty sitting on my well hard cock bouncing up and down on it.
After about 10 minutes, it was time for them to swap ends on my body, and again, this went on for a while before taking Kirsty doggy style as she went down on Angel.

Over the space of an hour, it was pure non stop filth, my cock had a choice of 4 holes and it explored them all a few times, and towards the end, they both took in turn to wank and suck me until I shot my load in Angel`s mouth.

Wayne Rooney isn`t the only one who can score two cracking goals at Old Trafford and this is my version of match of the day.

If you are looking to do this sort of thing, don`t waste your money in a parlour, i`ve done it a couple of times and they are just messing around, feels as if they are just pretending and taking the piss as well as your money, just get in touch with either Kirsty or Angel and they will sort it out, it`s  just as hardcore as it is in the films, probably more so .

Kirsty is hot and i`ll probably go back and have and an hour with her on her own

Have a good look at their profile pages and i`m sure they will be able to sort you out if you get in touch with them
You won`t be disappointed