Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SophieAngel - Reading  (Read 523 times)

3 review(s) for sophieangel96 (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline tobyk1

Link - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Funny one this ... she seems to come back and forth from South America -> Reading (as ya do). I punted sometime this summer ... July maybe... Didn't do a review until now but thought it worth while since it seems she's popped up again

The girl - she is 100% the girl in the photos. White skinned Paraguayan, about 5ft5 and curvy. Barely an ounce of fat. Real nice South American pocket rocket... 8/10 for looks. Nice tattoos and big round ass. Nice fake titties.

Location - really nice apartment in the centre of town

Action - She was a bit shy and seemed a little vein almost ... like she was too good to be doing this job (hmmm okaay love   :thumbsup:) however i got on with her ... nevertheless, OWO was not on offer ... hence the Neutral. Sex was good in a variety of positions and her booty is amazing in doggy. Brief review since it was a while ago  :hi:

Neutral due to the vanilla service and timid attitude. such good potential though... dont get many built like that outside of London

Banned reason: Posting on 2 accounts
Banned by: daviemac

Offline tobyk1

Oh... & did i mention she is £120 for 30 mins!!  :sarcastic: The punting gods were not happy when they sent this one ..... but she is hot.
Banned reason: Posting on 2 accounts
Banned by: daviemac

Offline old_monk01

200 for an hour!!
Vanilla service, no GFE and can hardly talk - a big no for me.
It appears she and Adriane teen 19 work from same location.