Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Announcing Future Visits to Marrakech - 2017, 2018 or 2019  (Read 12653 times)

Offline west12345

Hey dude - I'll be there.  We can hang out after my mates leave - getting a villa with them for a few days, then they head back.

I'll be going to Agadir for a few days and then back in Kesh for 3rd of August onwards.

How long you going to be there? Anyone else kicking about at this time?

Offline ELDNG

Planning a trip in the first week of September and the obvious choice on airbnb, the guy who advertises his places as having no doorman doesn't have the availability I need. Can someone recommend another apartment on airbnb?

Offline Jamiethedodger

Im going back again in October 20th or 21st for 5 nights
.. will let you all know when i book my ticket.

I had a blast the first time.

Offline misterali

Travelling to Kech on 14th October but will be in Tang before then. Will be there till the 19th I think. It's a shame we'll miss you JTD

Offline Jamiethedodger

Travelling to Kech on 14th October but will be in Tang before then. Will be there till the 19th I think. It's a shame we'll miss you JTD

Ahh that sucks.

Im confirmed now from 23rd to 28th (6 days) should be able to get 5 straight days of action as i arrive very early on Monday. Got the same apartment from mr A again for 800 dh a day (4800 dh total) i didnt haggle with him as the location of the apartment is very nice and its super easy for girls to come in. As its my second time here, i wont need him to show me around or tag along as im fairly confident with the whole scene (still got a lot to learn though)

Dont ask me about the flight price :angry: royal air maroc transit at Casa was a nightmare so i booked a Ryanair direct, another shit airline i know but fingers crossed it all goes well.

7 weeks ish  :dance:

Offline misterali

Ahh that sucks.

Im confirmed now from 23rd to 28th (6 days) should be able to get 5 straight days of action as i arrive very early on Monday. Got the same apartment from mr A again for 800 dh a day (4800 dh total) i didnt haggle with him as the location of the apartment is very nice and its super easy for girls to come in. As its my second time here, i wont need him to show me around or tag along as im fairly confident with the whole scene (still got a lot to learn though)

Dont ask me about the flight price :angry: royal air maroc transit at Casa was a nightmare so i booked a Ryanair direct, another shit airline i know but fingers crossed it all goes well.

7 weeks ish  :dance:

I've done Ryanair and easyJet before. Cattle class but you can always stretch your legs once you land 4hrs later.

Send me a PM on your apartment location as I may have stayed there last time  :thumbsup:

You will cover more ground and have more results now you know what you're doing.

NorwegianMonger

Second trip in 2017 comimg up end of September. This time we are going to Agadir first. Looking forward to everything barring the apartment hunt. Booked in to a hotel with friends but getting a nice aoartment sorted is mission 1. Good hash is mission 2 but tge girls take priority. I've heard it's difficult to get good hash in Agadir, can someone confirm this?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Second trip in 2017 comimg up end of September. This time we are going to Agadir first. Looking forward to everything barring the apartment hunt. Booked in to a hotel with friends but getting a nice aoartment sorted is mission 1. Good hash is mission 2 but tge girls take priority. I've heard it's difficult to get good hash in Agadir, can someone confirm this?

I have PM'd you, regarding apartments.

Offline ELDNG

Leave for marrakech Sunday at 6am. Can't wait.   :D

brumy2013

Hi guys

I came back from marrakesh a few days ago. was staying in a 5 star hotel in gueliz. This was a family holiday but i went past the starbucks every day and after 6pm, i saw loads of beautiful women there. At first, i thought that this must be the trendy place where everyone hangs out but only now....after reading on here, i have realised what ive missed out on!!

I did go to a hammam on Rue Yogoslavie and paid 200 for the massage and 500 for full service. The woman was good looking but slightly chubby but she didnt allow kissing, oral was with and quite dissapointing. Luckily, im going back in few weeks so will make the most of it on my next trip.

Im also speaking to a girl on whatsapp and she recommended to book a seperate room for her because i intend on staying in a hotel. She told me $250 per day but im sure she will come down on that price

brumy2013

Ok so I'm planning to go now in mid September for 3 days. Got flights from birmingham airport (With 1 stop) for just over £100 and a 5 star hotel for $30 per night (using my hotel points) near menara mall.

Also chatting to a Casablanca girl on WhatsApp who has agreed to $150 per day for 3 days and asked her to bring a friend. Is that a good deal?

Offline misterali

Not sure about good hash. Best bet would be to get the girls to provide the hash. I know they will probably want to take a cut so whatever they charge you it would probably be for half of the original amount. The locals get a nice square for 150dh, foreigners pay 300-450dh or so I'm told.

Offline misterali

Im also speaking to a girl on whatsapp and she recommended to book a seperate room for her because i intend on staying in a hotel. She told me $250 per day but im sure she will come down on that price

Ok so I'm planning to go now in mid September for 3 days. Got flights from birmingham airport (With 1 stop) for just over £100 and a 5 star hotel for $30 per night (using my hotel points) near menara mall.

Also chatting to a Casablanca girl on WhatsApp who has agreed to $150 per day for 3 days and asked her to bring a friend. Is that a good deal?

Firstly I would advise that you keep this thread strictly for announcements for visiting Marrakech. There is a main thread on Marrakech, I would strongly advise that you read that as all your questions are answered there.

There is also a punting wiki I would advise you to look at. The link is between every single post in that thread.

In short I would advise you to be careful. Hotels and working girls do not mix normally. It is possible but very risky business as at any point they can refuse them and have either both of you or either of you kicked out.

Offline Jamiethedodger

150-170 dollars (1500 dh ish) is the usual going rate for a whole day/overnight

With her friend, be careful, having two girls in one aparrment can be dangerous. Is this friend also offering sex? Has she shown you photos? I would always advise against 2 girls in your apartment.

I would get a premium tinder account set up, change location to gueliz, marrakech. Use the boost and go turbo on the right swipe lol. I got 3 girls through this, one stunner, one average and one skank that i had to kick out. I would ask the girls for coffee first to see if you  fancy them. Just be straight up with them.

Offline ELDNG

Just arrived in Marrakesh this morning, had a look around the scenic mile, Starbucks, McDonalds etc. But didn't see much around, probably because it was midday and that today is the 3rd day of eid. Or maybe it's because I'm blind and can't spot obvious wgs. Will go out later around 6 and try to get some numbers. Also can someone pm me the best cafes to go and which hammams are the best vfm in terms of extras and actual hammam.

Also the  best place in Guéliz to exchange money.

Offline Jamiethedodger

Just arrived in Marrakesh this morning, had a look around the scenic mile, Starbucks, McDonalds etc. But didn't see much around, probably because it was midday and that today is the 3rd day of eid. Or maybe it's because I'm blind and can't spot obvious wgs. Will go out later around 6 and try to get some numbers. Also can someone pm me the best cafes to go and which hammams are the best vfm in terms of extras and actual hammam.

A lot of moroccans sleep until 2 pm so the gueliz area will be fairly quiet except for tourists.

Starbucks is heaving from 4 pm-9pm. Also, write your number on a piece of paper incase you need to hand it out. Make eye contact several times then go over to the girl and introduce yourself. Dont chat for ages just get her number and negotiate with her through whats app later. Starbucks is a hit and miss as high quality club girls and skanks also sell themselves here. Go with your instincts.

PM me if you need any more tips.

Offline ELDNG

I was worried that it'd be a bit quiet because of eid. But now I'm in the starbucks - McDonalds area and it's heaving. Yeah, I'll pm you if I need any further assistance.

Offline Marcus0101

Is the accommodation you have girl friendly? Booked for October but not sorted digs out as want somewhere that i know will be able to bring girls back to ok.

Offline preston

Is it the McDonald's by the railway station where the WG hang out?

Offline toon972

Is it the McDonald's by the railway station where the WG hang out?

No.

Offline preston

That why there non there then, lol

just my luck

Offline misterali

Just under four weeks till wheels up... cannot wait  :yahoo:

Offline Memphis87

I'm there first week of Oct is anyone else around during the same time?

midobian

I'm there first week of Oct is anyone else around during the same time?

Hi mate, i'm there from 2nd October. Staying for a week, 2nd time this year.

Offline Memphis87

I'm in Agadir from the 3rd for a few days then to Marrakech? Are you in Agadir from the 2nd?

Offline a1b2

I know this is the Marrakech visitors page. But as it's been mentioned,  I was wondering if anyone is going Agadir in early January? 

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
A very good punting friend of mine (not a member) will be in Kesh in approximately 2 weeks, staying for 3 to 4 days. He is an experienced punter, but first visit to Morocco.

If anyone is around during the week ending 13/14 October, let me know.

Offline stuckinholidayinn

I'm in Marrakech now until the 3rd.

Bolly62

It depends on who you know if you need apartment I can sort it for you

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

It depends on who you know if you need apartment I can sort it for you

How will you be able to sort out an apartment?

You have only just joined today and you do not have any PM facility here on UKP!!!

Offline Ozy84

How will you be able to sort out an apartment?

You have only just joined today and you do not have any PM facility here on UKP!!!

Because he is Bolly Big Balls who has thought fuck it, may as well sign up today, may even get a few tips and might make some money.

Offline cheekyvirgin

I am flying first time to Agadir on 12th October - 15th October  and 15-17 in Marrakech and I need help regarding booking the apartment which is girl friendly.

I am going with 2 other friends and confused if I book through Airbnb or booking dot com.

Please recommend.

Thanks
Report this post 

abdulkarimmm8

will be going Marrakech next week on Wednesday 18th - 25th for a week, and other fellow punters out there at that time?

Offline nike

I will be in kesh from the 7th of November.

Offline VFM

I will be in kesh from the 7th of November.

I will be there from the 6th November :)

Offline nike

I will be there from the 6th November :)

If u fancy meeting up for coffee and a bit of banter, send me a pm.

Abe 1985

Hello guys  I'm in Kesh till Wednesday ..

Offline Captain_

Hello All
I will be in Kech between Nov 11-14 travelling alone so would be good to meet up with any fellow uk guys 👍🏼
This is my 3rd time going and will have a hire car also. Anyone is welcome to join would be good to meey up with legends such as Nike and misterali lol. Your info and input on these forums has been invaluable.

Offline Mikey123

Hello All
I will be in Kech between Nov 11-14 travelling alone so would be good to meet up with any fellow uk guys 👍🏼
This is my 3rd time going and will have a hire car also. Anyone is welcome to join would be good to meey up with legends such as Nike and misterali lol. Your info and input on these forums has been invaluable.

You say it’s your third time, would be great if you posted some of your experiences on the main thread from your previous visits.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Hello All

You say it’s your third time, would be great if you posted some of your experiences on the main thread from your previous visits.

Wecome to UKP, Captain my Captain!!

As Mikey says, it would be great to hear from you your Kesh punting experiences. IMHO, only experienced, courageous punters hire cars in Morocco. As someone who is capable of doing this, I have no doubt that you have a lot of info that you can share with us on here regarding punting in Kesh.

Looking forward to reading your experince.

Offline misterali

Hello All
I will be in Kech between Nov 11-14 travelling alone so would be good to meet up with any fellow uk guys

Hardly a legend... I'm just about hanging on the coat tails of real legends  :lol:

Would love to hear about some of your trips, the more we can know about you the more fellow BM can feel comfortable with meeting up with you  :hi:

Offline cheekyvirgin

Flying tomorrow and already got one girl willing to come to my flat. She is a student nurse and only asked for a jacket to buy for her.  :cool:

Been chatting to her from couple of days from a dating site.

Offline Captain_

Will be in Marrakech 13th of this month onwards  :dance:
Can anyone recommend me any good shisha places in Marrakech? From my experience the nicer the place the more chance of cute wg's being picked up. Not everyday go clubbing and end up in a live auction with an Arab Sheikh lol. Some days rely on your own game and chat to pick up. The holy grail I guess.
If anyone would like to meet up whilst over there you are welcome to contact me but I do not think I can pm as I am a new member.
Harry

Offline nike

Flying tomorrow and already got one girl willing to come to my flat. She is a student nurse and only asked for a jacket to buy for her.  :cool:

Been chatting to her from couple of days from a dating site.
Good luck.
Got a funny story.
VFM had hooked up with a girl from Tinder, takes her out for lunch, she orders " enough food to last a week" his words. After they finish eating she gets everything packed and tells him she needs to go take the food home and she will see him later. VFM calls me and I tell him she won't be back. He waited over 2 hours for her, no show. He got scammed for food, :lol: :lol: :lol:
Take them for a coffee guys, not lunch or dinner, unless it's afterr the deed and she deserves it.   

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Good luck.
Got a funny story.
VFM had hooked up with a girl from Tinder, takes her out for lunch, she orders " enough food to last a week" his words. After they finish eating she gets everything packed and tells him she needs to go take the food home and she will see him later. VFM calls me and I tell him she won't be back. He waited over 2 hours for her, no show. He got scammed for food, :lol: :lol: :lol:
Take them for a coffee guys, not lunch or dinner, unless it's afterr the deed and she deserves it.   

Good grief... that's a new one for me.

I can imagine a WG being charged with feeding her entire clan  :lol:

Offline cheekyvirgin

Good luck.
Got a funny story.

I didn't use tinder but another dating app i have posted my experience totally opposite to VFM in Marrakesh post.

Offline ELDNG

Which other dating app did you use? Who's here?

Offline Mikey123

Planning to go 11th December for 4 nights, if anyone there then, can meet up for some coffee and share some experiences.

Offline orthopod

I am in Marrakech from Dec 3 for 4 days. Would love to meet up with anybody else there at the same time.

Offline Jamiethedodger

Will anyone be there around 16th december?