Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AO-traditional-thai-massage Sheffield.  (Read 6296 times)

Offline bluefinger

External Link/Members Only

I have been a member on this site for some time but not good at reviews and only done 1 before so thought time to give back and I will try and give it a go.

Was feeling tired and wanting a decent massage. I had a look on gumtree and notice the new place on Attercliffe road. Drove past it in morning and its on the main road and looks ok from outside. Gave a call and arrange a booking after work. 1h for £40

Parked around corner and walked upto door and notice doorbell but tried door and was unlocked. Which was a relief as didn’t want to be waiting on main road for long. Reception looks smart and well done out. Behind the reception desk was a beautiful small thai girl. She got up to greet me. She was smartly dressed. I was thinking to myself I would like her to give me a massage but been in too many of these places to know the receptionist always be a good looking girl and the then you get a fat old lady in the room.  :dash:

She showed me to the room and I asked if I could shower as I just come from work and would like to freshen up. Shower is in a different room. It is all newly done and was a nice quality shower. You can see money has been spent. The towel was nice new large one.

On the way to the show notice to men in the other room doing some work. (later she explain they where putting in broadband and phone)
After the shower I go back to the room and she ask to put my belongings on the chair and make myself comfortable on the table and will be back. I was thinking will she be back or send in a old fat lady. To my surprise it was her that returned. :yahoo: My wishes came true. She asked what sort of massage I would like. I asked for a hard deep tissue which I got.

I tried to ask where she used to work before as to judge if it was one with extras. All she said was in the centre which left me guessing. The main ones that I have been to that give good massages are on London road. (Thai retreat and healing spar) which both don’t do any extras. So my hopes where fading quickly and I thought this place is legit. She was smiling and has a wonderful smile, so I thought she not offering so I might as well ask do you any extras. She smiled and said no sorry. So I ask if I come next time is the any chance of b2b or any thing else? No sorry we only do massage.

So no extras but a nice relaxed massage. The location is good with free on street parking and is nice from inside. The lady that I received the massage from was AO and as the place is called that I guess she is owner. She has good English and nice and polite with a beautiful smile all the time. So to conclude no extras which I would have like but massage was good and hard so I would I go back. Yes  :dance:

Offline hboy

Hi Bluefinger looks like this is a classic YMMV situation.Darkepool reviewed Ao very recently and I endorsed his positive review after an enjoyable meet with the lovely Ao this week.I booked a 1 hour Thai oil massage which was well delivered and 40 minutes in Ao started the teasing nails bit around my crack and sensual side swipes that had the desired effect on the old man and she asked me to turn over then whispered if I wanted HE to which I readily agreed.her technique was very good and I asked her for B2B but she declined as it was rag week so I said maybe next time and she nodded okay.
As it was my first visit and the website looked legit I was pleasantly surprised with the extras bit and I will be returning very soon

Offline Darkepool

Hboy, I'd be interested to know if you get the B2B as she told me if was a no no, but I totally agree with you, YMMV. Either way, she gives s great massage. However I'd love to fuck her but I reckon that's a bridge too far.

Offline Delfrommem

I'll give this lass a go cheers and see what comes out of the lucky dip. Needs a decent massage either way

:hi:

Offline sonic999

As the advert says AO lets go! Might give this a look next weekend.

Offline chandlerhandler

I'd be interested to know if it was the same AO that used to work at Sawadee a couple of years ago, she was gorgeous. Never had more than HE but she was good & built the tension up nicely!

Offline chandlerhandler

I've now read Darkepools review, so now I know she used to work at Sawadee. I'll definitely be paying a visit.

Offline Delfrommem

:thumbsdown:

Seemed to be packing in the customers. She had a macdonlads delivered by her friend while into my 1 hour massage which was foreshortened by at least 10 minutes by this and other bs.

She said she'd not eaten all day.

Then why take the fucking booking?

:dash: :dash:

Mediocre massage no extras not that she'd have fit them in the time I was given.

Think I'll post this as a review.

Fuck all more to say.

Offline CityTillIDie

:thumbsdown:

Seemed to be packing in the customers. She had a macdonlads delivered by her friend while into my 1 hour massage which was foreshortened by at least 10 minutes by this and other bs.

She said she'd not eaten all day.

Then why take the fucking booking?

:dash: :dash:

Hope she offered to share her fish burger

CTID

Mediocre massage no extras not that she'd have fit them in the time I was given.

Think I'll post this as a review.

Fuck all more to say.

Offline CityTillIDie

Sorry I totally fucked that up by putting my hilarious comment right in the middle of the cut and paste.

I'll get my coat

CTID

Offline Delfrommem

Sorry I totally fucked that up by putting my hilarious comment right in the middle of the cut and paste.

I'll get my coat

CTID

Enjyed your comment tbf

But there was no real chance to quarter pound her.

Offline bluefinger

Been back to this place a few days ago. The beautiful AO girl was working on her own again. Had a nice massage again with no extras. Only time she left the room is when I ask which oil she used as was thick oil and not the watery baby oil. She went and got the bottle of almond oil and was back straight away. Say this expensive but this is her massage shop and wants quality. She  is supposed to be having a new girl start soon. Anyone seen her?

Offline BP96

With all due respect mate, this is a punting website so if you're receiving a massage with no extras I don't want to read about it each time.

Offline Darkepool

I'd argue politely that we need to know. I don't want just a massage, I want a happy ending too and if that's not on offer, I'm not going to waste my time and money. I'd sooner read about it first than find out the expensive way.  :)

Offline BP96

Agreed mate, I think we're saying the same thing.

Basically if you're not going to get a happy ending then don't tell us every time you go back and don't get it. Otherwise it's like talking about going to the dentist.

Offline Darkepool

Agreed mate, I think we're saying the same thing.

Basically if you're not going to get a happy ending then don't tell us every time you go back and don't get it. Otherwise it's like talking about going to the dentist.

Yeah, we're batting off the same wicket here..  :thumbsup:

But if I ever get a tug off my dentist, I'll report back, she's a fox...   :D

Offline bluefinger

Thank you BP96 for your comment. I understand that massage may not be your thing but with age some of use like a little pampering with extras. Some of these shops offer it and some don't.  Even in the establish the girls can work different upto the point that they will offer different services depending on customers and the day and mood. I have tried to put as much detail in the subject title so people know the shop and that it's a massage so they don't get confused and know what review is about before they spend time reading. Like Darkepool has said, I would rather spend some time reading a review than time and money on something that I'm not going to enjoy. This site is to help one another and learn form mistakes and good experiences by shearing and that's all what I'm trying to do mate.  Happy punting