Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emma English GFE - Rickmansworth  (Read 1507 times)

4 review(s) for Emma English GFE (1 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
19 review(s) for Girlfriend Emma xx (13 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline flybynightpm

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

+447717148048

£130 for 1Hr

Communications:

Called on the day, early and she answered with a text straightaway. Very easy going and efficient on the phone. Texted directions to development with instructions. Needs a call once your there to give you flat/block number.

Probably only a few minutes from the M25-J17 towards Ricki. Newish development of flats overlooking car park and nature reserve. Respectable and very safe. Plenty of parking on main road but car park is for residents only. No big deal. Very few folks around. Flat and shower very clean.

Lady:

English girl, size 6-8, lovely pair of boobs ( think young and conical),good figure, 30 yrs sounds about right, pretty, intelligent, business like and very easy to have a chat with.

The meet:

All services offered, happy to DFK/fingers/anal/OWO as per her AW profile. Very GFE/vanilla, she delivered all services with some enthusiasm and she knows what she is doing, I'd almost say she was very experienced and knows exactly what she needs to deliver but it felt way too business like and going through the motions. BJ was pretty dreadful, so delicate I could hardly feel it, not enough depth Emma!

Anyways, she's a pretty girl, English and its a safe/nice setup but pretty average vanilla punt. I'm 50/50 whether I'd return only because it was a little too vanilla.

Offline Tony_Red

She's been around a long time, afaik, not just on AW.
she had her face pic up not so long ago.

The reasons you state are exactly why I have avoided her, even though she is only 25m drive from me, which would make her ideal for gettting to. Plus, my record with Brits in the south is appalling.

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for the review.

You obviously have more exciting punts than I do - DFK, fingering and anal don't seem very vanilla to me, compared to the limited services offered by most WGs I've seen!

But the poor BJ and lacklustre attitude don't sound good

I take it you paid £20 for anal as per her profile, ie £150 total?

Offline flybynightpm

£20 extra for anal, yes, wasn't really worth it...  oh well... convenience and schedule were ruling my thought processes that day...