Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maddie Deluxe  (Read 1578 times)

1 review(s) for Maddie Deluxe (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline 87JoeP

Link: External Link/Members Only , External Link/Members Only
Birmingham City Centre

I haven't been particularly active on here, but you will need to take my word for it that I have been punting for almost 10 years.  I usually leave my reviews on the Purple Site as I like to allow the WG to know that I had a good time.  However, as you know leaving a negative review for other punters to read in the form on a field report is near to impossible - Unless I completely wrong, in which case I would be happy to hear how I can do it.

Alright, I will set the run up to events which should give you a fuller picture of exactly how it all went down.  I placed a reverse bid on the site which within a space of  month had a number of bids (with the usual ones who I avoid like the plague) and I receive a bid from 'Maddie' who sent me a message along with the bid (which was £20 below her normal asking price).  I checked out her profile, which was activated in September 2015 and she had around nine reasonably good reviews and from what they said and how her profile read, as well as her private gallery I thought I would take the risk.  I should add that my punting money pot is not very deep, so decisions arent taken without alot of consideration.

I messaged her with a very detailed 'wants' list which she responding to saying she had read the message, and would respond when she had the time - She didnt. But I didnt think much of it because I understand many WGs have day jobs.

So. The night of meeting.  Maddie arrives 15 minutes early, and I had just got out the shower.  A few texts exchanged to say I wouldnt be ready until the time agreed, and she seemed cool about it.  When she arrived, I noticed straight away that she had not read the part in my message that asked her to dress down and not like a prostitute, which would have raised suspicion from hotel staff and stayers.  She didnt go in a for a friendly kiss with me even on the cheek.  I enjoy DFK, but understand that not all WGs provide it.

The first thing out of her mouth was shall we take care of business, and I said sure handing her the money.  She proceeds to count the money loudly in front of me which I found like a bit of sign of mistrust, but again I understood it.  I offered her a drink, and she asked for a coffee which I made.

Then it all goes shitty.  She proceeds to have a friendly chat with me for almost 20 minutes about her day job and how she was so amazing at it, then how she was an amazing WG and all the while I am thinking 'Well, if tonight is anything to go by, your one of the worst I have had'  She did absoloutly nothing to sexually escalate the time together.  She then looks at her phone, and asks if she can take her clothes off. To which I say yes, and she does.  Around five minutes later she then tells me to take my clothes which I do and then she asks what I want - I was seriously pissed off at this point, as I had taken the time to write this in detail to her, to save the embarrassment and time in person.  I just simply reply, lets just go with the flow.  She gave me a 8/10 blowjob, which I will admit was good but could have done with more sloppiness and I had to instruct her to talk dirty which she did to her credit.

I get a whiff of her pussy, and it like stunk - I thought WTF! I have had two showers in one day and you cant be asked to wash yourself.  I am thinking that I am glad I didnt kiss her.  I play with her pussy, which is dry as a cracker - Okay, so here I am thinking its my fault. I am not getting her wet at all, but at the same time I have never really had a problem like this in the past.  I try to fuck her and she is way to dry to fuck, and she makes the excuse that she is too tight.  I tell her to just blowing me, which she does and I cum in her mouth without warning her. I felt I deserved it.

I clean up quickly, she gets ready pretty much straight away and she fucked off.

I dont want to get into a song and dance about it all, but punts like this make me want to quit punting altogether.  I want you all to avoid this girl, as she clearly doesnt understand that each punt to some guys out there is not easy to come by.  I am writing this a number of days after the meet, and still having major regrets.  I have been put off from seeing anyone for a while.  Save your money, and do not waste your time with this girl.  She needs to be phased out the game and leave it to other pros.

She works with another 2 or 3 girls, who also have the Deluxe attached to their names. But this review is not a reflection on them.

Please do not crucify me for my review, I just feel very strongly. And I know some of you out there will take the piss, but thats okay.  As long as you read this.

Offline BustaNut

Welcome aboard mate. Sorry you had such a shit one, thanks for the heads up though. Hopefully your next one will be a lot better  :drinks:

Offline PepeMAGA

Useful review,  one to avoid

Chuckman

Welcome and thanks for the review. It will help people not to waste their hard earned on WGs like her.

Reading through the FB the two names I keep seeing being repeated are hers and Olivia Banks who works for the same group, especially for the ones with low FB.

Definitely a group to avoid.

Offline henry palfrey

Thanks for the heads up, I was thinking of booking her.

Offline 87JoeP

I don't to expend anymore time on this WG, but I found that she has a positive field report on the Purple Site.  For those of you who read it and are tempting to book time with her, you will need to take my word for it that she is not stunning or beautiful - she is average at best.