Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mayarose -Nottingham  (Read 1057 times)

31 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7681372) (26 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
31 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5925835) (26 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by j122]

Offline sky66

External Link/Members OnlyExternal Link/Members Only
(£80 for 30m)

Not been punting for a while , having decided to be sensible and save some money , but there comes a time.....
But decided to limit myself to someone English and £80 max - that does rather limit it!
But I saw Mayarose on AW , she did look a bit familiar ( or rather her chest did) from the couple of photos, her green light was on, so decided to take a chance,
as soon as I drove to the address, a nice modern block of flats just off the ring road , it was all familiar as that was where I had previously seen Busty May and as soon as she opened the door
it was her and I was delighted to see her again. Still fantastic body , if you like curvy with large tits and bum, very friendly , and above all still really enthusiastic about what she does, which to me is the most important thing.
Soon came up with a role play (which we both enjoy,) and the half hour flew by, OWO , RO, and sex, all great!
She said for some reason AW deleted her Busty May profile , so has had to start again.
Who cares about saving money I will be back!

Offline Stongwee53

Showing as £90 for half hour. Ive been tempted by her a fewntimes. Maybe one day as it does sound like she gives a good service

Offline Mansfieldman

She is still on my list… I keep saying I’ll see her.

Offline sky66

I see what you mean about the profile now saying £90 - that could well be my fault as I was saying to her there are hardly any English girls charging 80 - sorry all!

Offline chipsdigme

Ah that’s a shame. £80 per half hour was my max. When she puts the price up I’m out as good as she is…