Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hannah9121 - Spalding - Vanilla punt - at least 10 yrs older  (Read 305 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6403509) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline Jacksonwood

External Link/Members Only

Location - Outcall to my place (does outcalls only) which was a budget hotel brand in Spalding
Price paid £110 for 30mins
Services - OWO, RO, 69 , DFK , fingering, full sex, light spanking (of her )

Lady : I’m a notoriously bad judge of age but would have this lady down at least 10 years older than her stated profile on AW. I’d put her at at least 50.

Build - her profile is close enough I’d say size 8 5ft 4 with small A cup boobs and a spankable arse.

She is a blue eyed (currently) blonde - teeth and skin of a smoker and unfortunately not as attractive as I’d hoped for.
NB There was a slight whiff of cigarette smoke but to the extent where she may have had one 3 hours before.

She said she’s been doing this for a couple of years to pay off some debt and has just continued in the same vein.  She came straight from her civvi job so she was apologetic for the way she was dressed (which was fine ).

Meet : after welcoming her in and talking about what I wanted we basically just free styled starting with a decent kiss and escalating into her taking my clothes off before she started playing with Mr floppy. It wasn’t long before she had me hard and took her boner in my mouth whilst on her knees. Not a bad technique but very vanilla (no gagging or slurping) - quite similar to what I get back at home TBH. She did keep at this for sometime before saying I was making her eyes water 😂 - due to my size. (I think not - but hey 😂)
We moved to 69 and she carried on whilst I slurped on her very meaty and tight Fanny. No sign of any unwanted smells from anywhere down there - nice and fresh.
After a while I flipped her over and went to war with tongue and fingers before she asked if she could flip to her front because she only comes on her front. She proceeded to wank herself off whilst I was fingering her from behind.

After she came she asked me what I wanted before riding me - on with the condom which she provided before sliding into her lovely tight pussy - she has clearly has done a lot of pelvic floor exercises. At one point she sat upright and looked at me in the eyes whilst pulsating her fanny on my Johnson. A great talent which we laughed about.

We switched it around a bit with doggy / light spanking before moving to mish where we finished.  She is very flexible and had her legs spread and held high so I could get every inch into her. I never tried the other services listed but have no reason to think they would be available.

After we made small talk before she left discretely.

In terms of ranking this it’s tricky.I was expecting a 36 year old which she clearly wasn’t - although she was pleasant enough but ultimately she wasn’t the described age and bad smokers teeth. If I’d have gone for a 45-50 year old then I wouldn’t have been disappointed.

On the flipside she was skinny and flexible so met the brief and for me anyway delivered a good BJ but most of all I loved the feeling of her vagina squeezing my cock at will.

On balance I’ll score a neutral